Even and the ballon squad? Finally no more drama there! No more miss understandings! It seems the boys took the opportunities to talk things, so they are just chilling now. Sad that we didn’t get to see it, but since Sana knows everything, she isn’t really involved with all of that anymore so there isn’t much sense really on them showing us. Maybe we’ll get a hei briskeby explaining some.
Noora and Sana? Sana was able to open up about fasting and Noora felt comfortable asking about it. That’s all that Isak was trying to convey. Sana trusting those who genuinely want to know, even if they don’t understand.
Noora showing Sana the messages was the amazing! No more doubts! She knows it was never a competition against Noora, she was in get side all along!! I’m glad she figured it out before Noora showed her the messages!
Yousef is the bestest! Ever?! Always knew that Yousef was the most adorable boy in the universe, and that he was deep on Sana. But omg I’m so glad Sana finally knows it too. The way her face started glowing as she read the messages! “Soulmates!” Omg I love him!
And the smiles they gave each other. Sana telling him she likes him without even one word. And Yousef speechless in return. Just the most adorable thing ever! I believe they are soulmates too. I have since the very beginning!!
And that end. Sana trying to solve the last problem she created. Realizing if she had just given her friend the chance to talk, none of that wouldn’t have happened. But William came first, and she couldn’t tell Noora this time either. But she did tried.
Guys, seriously, I dunno how I encountered this vid (probably recommended to me on youtube cause I watch all sort of Moana shit), but it’s amazeballs. I love DIY videos (could get stuck watching them for hours in a row). But this prop is truly one of the best I’ve ever seen. Wow. Such dedication, and quite a funny clip too!
Reasons why I would never get over the clip and video
- even being a concerned boyfriend about ketchup and mustard
- even thinking he’s not a good enough boyfriend when he most definitely is
- even turning a very moody boy into a very happy boy (so true chris!!!!!!)
- isak and even smiling
- even made it!! The boy who couldn’t hold his breath under water is here
- isak and even smiling
- isak being proud of himself and standing up for himself and even
- isak being calmed by even
- even calming isak
- even teaching isak how to drive
- isak’s frustration while trying to learn to drive
- my tie is blue and I love you …NEVER FORGET
- isak sexy faces
- evak blowing kisses - isak and even smiling…seriously can’t get enough of that
- isak doing sit ups with even on his shoulders - isak cooking for even - evak holding hands (more of that pleaaaase!!!!!!!!)- isak fixing his tie by himself - did I mention isak and even smiling? - isak sleeping in even’s chest - even kissing isak’s forehead - what happens after he climbs the towel and rescues her? she rescues him right back
Basically: EVEN AND ISAK BEING ADORABLE PUPPIES. Loving each other and being a domestic couple cute af
Today is the best day ever. First a clip of the new episode from skam, then this video of yuri skating like a freaking metalangel, also the sense 8 trailer for season 2 and NOW I found out that there will be a RAVEN CYCLE TV-SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We’ve been excitedly preparing for our panel this year and it’s going to be the best panel ever! Jam-packed with music, exclusive clips, and surprises! We’ve got an incredible lineup of Crewniverse talent and I will be along as your humble host! If you’re at San Diego Comic Con this coming weekend, DON’T MISS IT!
The series cast and musical minds behind Steven Universe will give a never-before-seen performance of the series’ critically-acclaimed music, as well as exclusive previews from upcoming episodes and an extended Q&A. Scheduled to appear: Rebecca Sugar (Creator), Jeff Liu (Writer and Storyboard Artist), Zach Callison (Voice of Steven), Estelle (Voice of Garnet), Michaela Dietz (Voice of Amethyst), Deedee Magno Hall (Voice of Pearl), Ben Levin (Writer), Jeff Ball (Violinist), accompanied by series composers Aivi Tran and Steven “Surasshu” Velema. Moderated by former supervising director Ian Jones-Quartey.
If you haven’t listened to Daveed Diggs’ solo album, Small Things to a Giant, or checked out clipping., his band, and are either a rap fan or Hamilton fan, or both, please do so ASAP. Daveed is a national treasure and his music is basically transcendent. I cannot stress this enough, it is well worth the listen and criminally underrated.