100 Player Challenges...
- Talk your way out of a bargain with a Fiend.
- Become leader of a thieves’ guild.
- Negotiate peace between a town and a lizardfolk tribe.
- Recover a stolen museum display, then steal it later for
- Track down the kenku spymaster of the thieves’ guild.
- Investigate a connection between city guards and a forgotten, nameless cult.
- Convince a lich to make a powerful magic item for you.
- Break into a noble’s heavily guarded mansion, just because
- Fly to a distant land and back again on the back of a roc.
- Forge an army of pixies, gnomes and halflings to attack the
- Take a half-orc barbarian to the royal opera.
- Join a rebellion you don’t care about for the sake of
someone you love.
- Convince a group of fire elementals to take a trip to the elemental plane of water.
- Bring together lovers separated by their families.
- Explain to a mummy why you have a right to enter its
- Fake the assassination of a monarch you despise.
- Attend a ball in disguise without the use of magic.
- Distract the city watch so a gang fight can occur nearby…
- Convince a horde of goblins that you are Maglubiyet in mortal form…
- Smuggle a bored prince or princess out of the country.
- Spy on and participate in a secret druid ritual.
- Pass a message to an inmate in a secure prison.
- Retrieve an artifact from the belly of a purple worm.
- Lead a group of drow to the surface so they can raid.
- Prevent a tyrant from coming to power.
- Place a simple commoner on the throne.
- Convince a wizard that his or her magic has stopped working.
- Track down a mortally wounded ranger’s dead animal
companion to bury with them.
- Peacefully get a wing of gargoyles to leave a castle.
- Infiltrate and expose a were-rat den that the city guards
don’t believe exists.
- Tame Thunderhoof, prince of the centaurs.
- Start a thieves’ guild to compete with an existing one.
- Wrangle a panicking owlbear out of a crowded city.
- Reunite a half-orc with the parent who didn’t raise them.
- Convince dwarf miners to unearth an ancient creature of devastation.
- Kill a sorcerer before they can cast a single spell.
- Ambush the tax shipment of an evil empire.
- Convert a cleric to a different faith and domain.
- Break a popular rebel out of prison.
- Find the answer to a question said to be impossible to
- Make a false claim to the imperial throne.
- Convince rival gangs to join together to form a larger
- Convince a slaver to free a valuable captive.
- Free a condemned prisoner from the gallows, in the midst of a mass hanging.
- Capture a tyrannosaurus for a wealthy city zoo.
- Bring a militant druid into the largest city.
- Perpetrate a con on a devil, raksasha, or yugoloth.
- Defeat an elf in an archery contest by cheating.
- Reveal the doppelganger hiding in the city senate.
- Ride a wild and untamed chromatic dragon into the center of the continent’s largest city.
- Escape a deserted island.
- Jump from an airship in mid-flight, with no way of a safe landing…
- Convince a paladin to keep an illegal or immoral secret.
- Stop a group of city leaders from opening a portal to the
- Purchase a cloud giant’s flying castle without gold, gems, or
- Become the leader of an assassins’ guild by assassinating the lead assassin.
- Befriend a tarrasque.
- Convince a red dragon to give up a piece of its hoard.
- Learn the location of a lost vault from a greedy ghost.
- Deliver a love letter from a surface dweller to a drow in
a subterranean city.
- Compel a reluctant cleric to return a lost friend to life.
- Sing an insulting song about the king to his face—and
live to tell about it.
- Raise funds from a gold dragon to start a thieves’ guild.
- Break into the royal bedroom of the queen or princess, and plant a letter, offering her a job at a local brothel.
- Convince a dragon turtle that the water it swims in is poisonous.
- Uncover who is sending death threats to a hated public
- Bargain for passage through a dragon’s domain.
- Kidnap a wizard’s familiar and hold it for ransom.
- Take a mistakenly teleported merfolk back to a distant
ocean in less than a day.
- Convince a barbarian that they are really a sorcerer who can cast
- Insult an entire army of orcs…
- Stop a vigilante from killing thieves’ guild members.
- “Borrow” a hag’s eye from a coven of hags.
- Expose the beloved mayor as an evil cultist slowly poisoning
- Compel a planetar and a pit fiend to work together
against a legion of demons.
- Join a temple of faith, in order to spy on another temple.
- Track the source of a crime spree back to an archfey.
- Put a weak and dying wizard on the throne of a barbarian kingdom and
keep them there.
- Join an order of wizards, without being able to cast
- Disguise a wealthy merchant as a beggar, to let them watch customers in the market.
- Convince deep gnomes, drow, and duergar to
co-operate in opening the lost Vault Beneath the
- Infiltrate a drow city to assassinate a svirfneblin traitor.
- “Accidentally” cause the death of a world-renowned mage.
- Forge a strike force of half-elves who report directly to you, their new king.
- Convince a treant to leave the forest it has
occupied for centuries.
- Destroy a thieves’ guild.
- Win a fighting tournament using a weapon you’re not proficient with.
- Assassinate an imprisoned assassin. Make it look like it’s
not a murder.
- Hug, kiss and then kill a well-loved noble.
- Hunt down a thief and bring him to a wizards’ guild
- Steal the sacred scrolls of a clan of ninjas.
- Smuggle a vampire into a city in broad daylight, without using stealth or magic.
- Use your soul as a bargaining chip in a deal with a
- Broker a peace agreement between dwarves and orcs, then immediately break that agreement.
- Explore the burial city of the elvish royals.
- Convince a githyanki and a githzerai that they are destined to be married.
- Back out of a bargain with a powerful crime
- Bring a choir of harpies to sing at a bards’ college.
- Persuade a red dragon to become a dracolich.
- Convince a devil to break its own contract.