“Lilith on the ascendent can make men immediately obsessed with you but also repel them in the same way.” can u explain this further please? i have both libra lilith and asc so this is rlly interesting
As someone who has Lilith in libra square my ac in cancer.
I would say having it in a more positive aspect like a it being in conjunct(although connections are said to be 50/50 with how they’re dispensed positively v negatively) I’d say it can mean that women and men alike find you to be intensely magnetic. They may be frightened by you at first because of the intense and more raw energy you’re projecting since I do feel like Lilith is even more potent than Pluto would ever be. So because of this they often feel overwhelmed by your energy at first since your ascendant is what people see first! The thing here is with Lilith is doesn’t function like other asteroids or planets so even after people get to know
You they’ll be that level of intimidation and fear that they feel around you. This isn’t a bad thing mind you. It just means that people see you as someone they have to come “correct” at someone that they must be authentic around due to how your energy engulfs them. Lilith is forcing extreme and almost invasive responses out of them-forcing them to be honest and more instinctual. You might notice that you may especially intimidate those who have a strongly placed or important Venus in their chart. You see past their “charming” and chameleon like personality.
I think this adds to your beauty as well! Women drawn to you are very beautiful and may have a striking and almost femme fatal look to them. They’re dangerous and cunning. As for you? You’re the head of the bunch. You embody Lilith and have a very raw and bare look to you. You may have intense and or darkness features(specifically your hair) and it could also be easy for you to tan. In some cases I’ve heard having Lilith on the ac can make one pale but I think it depends on the signs involved. Yours is in libra so you may have more intensified libra looks to you! Like an Athena look or even a Persephone touch. You can have a darker and more intense look to you for sure and may unknowingly carry yourself as such. And you asked me about the men part?
In my experience, which could be entirely different from your since mine is a square and yours is conjunct I’d say men are EXTREMELY intimidated by me. They’re usually rude and like rough. And on the off chance that they are he put together and charming type? They’re even more dangerous and very innerly toxic and obsessive. Men look at me sexually and intensely and usually either want things to escalate as soon as possible or they intensely want to get “involved” I wouldn’t say it’s all sexual though but it can make men want to have you sexually and be with you. Think of Adam and lilths relationship dynamic. It’s kinda similar to the men that come your way with this placement. You may feel like an object by men and feel uncomfortable by their presence because of how intense your interactions with them are for like no reason but this ASPECT IS AMAZING be it positive or negative it makes you strong as hell. Not only that it makes you mentally and emotionally mature and perceptive. You see through the intentions of others and move quicker than they do. I wouldn’t say you’re manipulative or that it gives you that power but you’re persuasive and extremely influential for better or worse.
As a last note this doesn’t mean men only want to use you for sex aha. It really just means men can have an intense and almost uncontrollable desire to be with you in an way they can and often they want to “keep” you. The only thing is you’re bringing out animalistic responses in them so this scares them and they either run away and treat you crazy out of not liking your affect on them or they kinda just go with it aha. But yes! At its most evolved state you’re very healing and can focus that intensity towards helping others overcome their own trauma! People easily express their fears and secrets with you and trust you.
Let’s get introspective and hit insecurities the Rising and Moon could develop.
Aries Rising can form insecurities around their external confidence and strength. An insecure one will want to appear “all that” by showing off, bragging, maybe acting arrogant. They find insecurity in their ability to establish direction or assertion in the public sphere and might try to dominate space.
Moon insecurities are aimed toward identity and self-worth via winning or conquest.
Challenges help Aries Moon develop. Battles and competitions are enticing but can reward their emotional fulfillment or can reassure a self-doubt.
Rising insecurities can exist in the physical realm with looks, material possessions, and money.
Watch for a more insecure Taurus Rising putting an emphasis on weight, beauty, fashion, cars, purses, etc. They could hide their body too.
Moon has insecurities around security and stability. They cling, is possessive, and territorial over others, places, things, even ideas. They
can have a fear of change and losing security that makes them stay in unhealthy relationships.
Rising insecurities lie in how they communicate, connect, how others judge their intellect and information.
You’ll see emphasis on jokes, trend-following, show of intellect, caution of communication or overshare of it with a insecure Gemini Rising.
Moon insecurities are tied to their intellect, social standing and acceptance, and possible lack of depth or emotional grasp.
An insecure Gemini Moon keeps things light and avoids too much self-analyzation. They avoid judgment of others but observe every nuance of others.
Rising has insecurities revolving around emotional offenses. They can be shyer, protective of views, maybe judgmental.
Moon is insecure in their individuality sometimes clinging to family or community views with blind faith. Security is a huge doubt.
You can find an insecure Cancer Moon being possessive, clingy, controlling, and manipulative.
Rising has their insecurities bundled up in ego and identity. You’ll find an insecure one boastful, opinionated, cocky, and harshly competitive.
Moon fears being forgotten, insecurity stems from lack of recognition and positive self-esteem. Common signs of low self-esteem will show.
Rising insecurities stem from a lack of perfection in the physical world or lack of usefulness.
An insecure Virgo Rising may become health and beauty obsessed, judgmental about looks, and must be “important” somehow to a group or person.
Moon insecurity is embedded in not being useful or needed. An insecure one easily gets used or turns into a doormat. They practice unhealthy giving and attachments.
Rising insecurity has to do with acceptance and admiration. An insecure one can exploit their talents, focus too much on looks, or even throw others under a bus.
Moon insecurity is about being liked and connected. They attach self-worth to who they associate with, fear being alone, and fear disapproval.
Scorpio Rising’s insecurity is appearing weak or vulnerable. They might act aggressively tough or be highly reserved.
An insecure Scorpio Rising doesn’t want others knowing the real them whatever it is.
Moon insecurity revolves around lack of control and fear of betrayal. Possession, manipulation, jealousy, and abuse take form with this.
Rising insecurities actually revolve around appearing foolish. They avoid “being wrong”, joke about themselves to avoid mocking from others. Sagittarius
Rising can have an insecurity of being labeled or pin down to something too specific, as if their impression is trapped.
An insecure Sagittarius Rising has a hard time accepting negative reputations, feedback, or being categorized even if that category true and not negative.
Moon insecurity is fear of being trapped or held down. With immaturity this leads to avoiding responsibility and commitments. They
can be insecure in how their morals line up to the rest of the world or community morals.
Capricorn Rising: Capricorn
in general has great insecurity in lack of control. Within the Rising they try to control environment with strictness, demands, or pushiness. They
can be insecure in their authority. They may overcompensate and push others around to get this or lack a lot of assertion.
Moon insecurity in lack of control shows most in their work and close relationships. They are controlling and critical. Their
insecurity can focus on stability. They may get dependent, not take risk, and become rigid to safeguard their stability.
Rising is insecure about acceptance/rejection. You will find an insecure one conforming, being opinionated, and displaying plenty of faux confidence.
Moon fears rejection and wants approval but tends to hide their uniqueness due to this. They might be quiet observers.They
can be insecure in their ability to become close with others. They fear intimacy, avoid emotional exploration, and become cold.
Rising has insecurities wrapped in guilt or shame. This could take form in wanting to please others, hating on those more carefree, being used, or attempting to escape with self-inflicted ignorance.
Moon is insecure about feeling loved and easily gives into guilt. They manipulate or deny to soothe or take control of this.
- allura finally decides to just “ah, quiznak” and sits keith down to brush his hair and the mice braid it and put little flowers in it (“you’re a fairy prince now, keith!”) and she listens to him ramble on about lance this and lance that and allura i am. so gay.
- he does the same for her and tries to braid her (freakishly long holy shit) hair,, of course with the mice’s help and she just goes on and on about shay (“she’s so strong but gentle i would trust the mice with her”)
- “do you need help with picking out a dress?” “from you? oh honey no”
- TRAINING TOGETHER
- she completely wipes the floor with him
- “allura please i need a breather” “WOULD ZARKON GIVE YOU A BREATHER???!!?”
- “hey, the stars sure are beautiful tonight”
“you know who else is beautiful?”
- “keith i want to knock him all the way to the next deca-phoeb too but this is a diplomatic meeting so please put your sword away”
How can you accurately guestimate someone's rising sign?? Or like make a good guess?¿ Do you think there's any give aways for certain risings?
Aries Risings usually come off very powerful and forceful. They’ll give off the vibe that they shouldn’t be messed with. Blunt, loud, aggressive individuals. The go getters // Comes off very masculine, strong facial features, muscular bodies, intense eyes
Taurus Risings have a very serene vibe to them, the first thing that will come to your mind is thinking they come exactly from Venus. Elegant, loves luxury, often looks luxurious. Strong willed and their presence speaks for themselves. Lana Del Rey is a perfect example of a Taurus Rising // Big boned, pouty lips that stand out, luxurious hair, soft smiles
Gemini Risings come off very youthful and fox-like. Effortlessly charming. They’re always curious, like, they never shut up. Very communicative and inquisitive. Adaptable af, they probably act different around certain people. Comes off as the know-it-all, can detect a lie in a second // High cheekbones, mischievous eyes, youthful beauty, fidgets a lot
Cancer Risings usually come off very quiet and familiar. They’re the moms of the group, always looking to nurture and help someone. SUCKS at hiding emotions, their faces can show every emotion they’re feeling. Comes off very defensive // Watery eyes, round/full face, awkward stances or elegant af no in between, looks daydreamy
Leo Risings come off very loud and friendly, easy to talk to and is always looking for new friends. Very warm and welcoming to all kinds of people. Appears confident af, always worrying about how they look. Everyone always notices them, they always have something to show off // Pronounced jawlines, thick af hair, beautiful skin, big and expressive smiles
Virgo Risings come off very reserved but if you get them talking, they’ll be very opinionated. Always looking for someone to help and shows great worth-ethic. Probably has their nose in a book or is worrying about school work. Always anxious // Looks very earthy, wide eyes and stern eyebrows, cupid-bow shaped lips, lots of hair like Leo
Libra Risings come off very charming but in a more subtle way than Gemini, it’s not in your face. Loves to socialize and also acts different around different people. May come off a bit detached or head in the clouds-ish. Always trying to keep balance between their friend groups. Polite af // Elegant eyes, polite smiles, beautiful skin, symmetrical faces
Scorpio Risingscome off hella intimidating or just plain quiet. You probably can’t keep your eyes off of them, they have hella magnetic auras. Powerful personalities, they’re the best at poker faces. Usually very private and defensive, always observing the room around them // Striking jawlines, magnetic eyes, wry smiles and smirks, prominent nose and lips
Sagittarius Risings come off like the class clowns, they’re always cracking jokes and laughing. Laid-back and loves to have fun. Probably has tons of friends. Loud, open, in your face. Very spiritual people, always looking for deeper meanings to things. Optimistic af // Wide features, exciting eyes, prominent features, loud laughs
Capricorn Risings come off just as intimidating as Scorpios, in my opinion, lotsa people confuse them. Always invested in their work, comes off serious as hell, master at bitch faces. Always guarding themselves, always practical and fairly organized // Heart shaped faces, delicate features, high cheekbones, stern facial expressions
Aquarius Risings come off pretty standoffish and detached or very offbeat and friendly, there’s no in between. They’re such humanitarians, they’re always doing things for charity and things like that. Very strong in their opinions and they don’t like when people disagree with them. Quirky as hell, into all the weird topics // Offbeat looks, huge eyes, comes off very awkward, sharp features
Pisces Risings come off very mysterious and like they’re constantly in their own world. They’re also very adaptable like shape shifters. Hella dreamy and always looks like they’re about to cry. Very sympathetic and mystical. They give off a vibe like they’re very hard to read and you just can’t put your finger on something // Dreamy eyes, somewhat oval faces, soft features/skin, big, watery eyes
Also take into consideration that a person might have a certain planet in their 1st house or conjunct the ascendant so that might throw you off a bit!
* Cancer moons tend to be extremely emotionally stable and tend to be very private with their emotions which is why they seem very aloof and detached.
* Many surgeons usually have mars in Aquarius due to their ability to completely disengage from the act itself.
* An abundance of Neptune contacts shows a natural talent for acting due to Neptune’s influence of blurring conscious lines of ones personality(it’s easy for them to be someone else)
* Lilith on the ascendent can make men immediately obsessed with you but also repel them in the same way.
* The 2nd house determines how your voice will sound(its tone) the third house describes your mind and how you “speak” with said voice.
* Sun in the 5th house individuals are the personification of the sun but can be some of the most prideful people because of it.
* To many 7th house planets can show an inability to decipher your own personality from that of others.
* Air house synastry is actually important for rationalization in a relationship.
* A watery synastry can show an inability to disconnect from one another.
* It can be so dangerous for people with Neptune in the 8th to get involved with the paranormal as these people have such a thin grasp in the world of the living as it is.
* Pluto in the 8th house people can lose themselves in the act of sex and I mean this both metaphorically and litturly.
* Pluto in the 3rd house people can have disturbing relationships with their siblings(not sexual but toxic and or intense)
* Mars square Pluto can be a rape aspect ☹️ and both men and women with this position need to be watchful of transits involving these planets.
* Moon in leo are more inward with their emotions but also tend to lack emotional control. Leo suns don’t have a temper and usually take awhile to aggravate.
* Where ever Saturn or Capricorn is in your chart shows an area or place of your life that you will grow to not only master but become wise in.
* Aquarius in the 8th/Uranus in the 8th house people usually have something unique about there genitalia.
* Jupiter in the 8th house people are growers not showers and tend to be endowed depending on the aspects that hit Jupiter of course.
* Saturn in the 8th house people(guys) are not always small and can actually have big members but whenever Saturn and Jupiter interact a cancel affect happens and it makes things smaller or bigger then they should be.
* Neptune in the 8th house individuals tend to have as they say “unbelievable” bodies. Ex Marylyn Monroe.
* Joan Crawford and Betty Davis are a classical example of fire and air moon combos.Joan struggled with multiple copping mechanisms and often had varying public images that never aligned with her ego or her emotional desires, but changed the platform for women in television and film with her demanding and passionate nature.(Aries sun/gemini moon) Betty Davis whom was both a strong and talented individual with a presence like no other capable of leaving an audience completely swept away. But she often struggled with connecting with her daughter and often was to focused on gaining the wrong attention and failing to realize what she sought all along was the love from her own daughter. She constantly disengaged emotionally and struggled with the more tender aspects of being a mother.(Leo sun/Aquarius moon)
* Mars and moon aspects is a very passionate synastry aspect to have and is a huge baby naming aspect as it makes both involved extremely (in heat as they say) and very fertile😱 *wear protection*
* Mars in 2nd house synastry is also another sexual hotspot and can liturly make the house person want to devour you completely at every moment! Very sensual and constant sex.
* Venus in the 2nd is a beautiful placement but can cause possession on both ends and very sensual and touchy feely desires from both people.
* Pluto in the 3rd house synastry or composite along with 6th house Pluto can showcase an intense relationship that may have A very heavy and intense vibe that’s apparent “daily” in the relationship either through communication(heavy dialogue/sexual/angry and so on) or every day life(sex has to be apart of couples routine/constant testing of one another/inability to “relax”
* The yod configuration in the chart points to a divine lesson and or purpose one must grasp and understand in this life! Multiple yods can mean a life full of heavy duty to guide and lead the world in some way!
* A lot of generational aspects in your natal and synastry points to a life full of heavy past life karma.
* People with retrograde Venus can come across as emotionally disconnected and sometimes perceive themselves as more loving then they really are which tends to be the cause of strife in their relationships! Tends to be worse in water venus ex: drake.
* Jupiter retrograde people don’t tend to believe in luck or something “working out” by believing alone. Tend to create their own destiny.
* Uranus or Aquarius/gemini or mercury in the 12th house can point to multiple personalities and hidden parts of the personality that are hidden.. these people wear mask and are 1,000 different people all at once.(there’s a threat for mental instability if not kept an eye on here)
Hope you like this guys!! 💗💗💙 and let’s all get ready for the ridiculously long tag just below 😂
THE FIRST ASTROLOGICAL HOUSE IN THE SIGNS- also known as “the rising sign” or the ascendant -COLLECTION OF SIGNIFICANT CONCEPTS, WORDS & IDEAS by crystal melbourne | within the zodiac
1st House in Aries/ Aries Rising confrontational, brave, impetuous. a sense of urgency to express oneself, immediate self-projection, instinctive reactions, short-term thinking, impatience. Rising up!
1st House in Taurus/ Taurus Rising resilient inner motivations, enduring efforts, circumspection, quiet determination. cautious, deliberate, slow. physical magnetism & venusian beauty, with a sensual nature & self-indulgent tendencies
1st House in Gemini/ Gemini Rising versatile, needs change. love of movement, mental cultivation, interconnected life experiences. slender, nervous, quick of step. communicator, negotiator. “dual life”- constant feeling of being walking down 2 different life paths at the same time.
1st House in Cancer/ Cancer Rising sensitive, sympathetic, understanding. incredible sense of self-preservation. first impressions matter a lot, taking things personally. emotional unstability, comfort-seeking nature, looking for a “home base”.
1st House in Leo/ Leo Rising grandiose, exaggerated, aware. ability to organize the great scheme of things. creativity, love of children, love of love. appreciation for the good life- clothes, jewelry, accessories, make up. pleasure seeking
1st House in Virgo/ Virgo Rising fastidious, organized, neat, practical. persistent eagerness to be of service, help others, be resourceful, solve problems. coming up with solutions. hard work instead of taking the easy road.
1st House in Libra/ Libra Rising social butterfly. beauty, grace, charm. the urge to please/the urge not to displease. indecisiveness. constant attempts to bring harmony and peace. tendency to see the self through the eyes of others.
1st House in Scorpio/ Scorpio Rising self-control, resilience, composure. eagle eyes. tendency to try to dominate, to peer into the core of others, and to emotionally deceive or manipulate. great ability to support and heal. need for sexual balance.
1st House in Sagittarius/ Sagittarius Rising exuberant, expansive, a philosopher. the urge to travel, discover, learn, experience, teach, preach. intellectual or physical restless.independence, spontaneity. running away from anything that limits one’s individuality.
1st House in Capricorn/ Capricorn Rising self-restrained, objective, wise, responsible, duty-orientated. sustaining an image of “good” rather than constantly changing it. building upon the self. long range vision, lofty perspective, patient manner, insightfulness.
1st House in Aquarius/ Aquarius Rising love/hate relationship with groups: individualistic, original and “different”, but looking to fit in with people who share the same ideals, thoughts, visions. Joining cults, networking, mentally connecting. Setting themselves apart through their appearance.
1st House in Pisces/ Pisces Rising impressionable, sensitive, emotionally absorptive. expression oneself through channels only opened to them. intense impressions, therefore, the need to withdraw. ability to identify with everyone, seeing themselves in others.