i absolutely adored the ice skating imagine, could i request one with the phantom girls? ty in advance, love your writing <3
Yay, it’s been a while since I wrote for the girls! <3 The boys + Goro are here for anyone interested! Thank you for requesting, I hope you like it!
- Don’t be fooled by the Persona 5 opening; Ann is just as clueless as S/O in regard to ice skating.
she’s good at rollerblading tho
- Both of them are clinging to each like saran wrap, with Ann’s arms laced around S/O’s shoulders and their arms wound around Ann’s waist as they glide across the ice at an excruciatingly slow pace.
- It takes them ten minutes to slide to the opposite side.
someone help them
- “Whew, we finally made it,” Ann sighed, slightly loosening her death grip on S/O. “I think we’re getting pretty good at this!”
- “But we only moved a few feet.”
- Ann flashed them a thumbs up and a wink. “Small progress is better than no progress!” she claimed ebulliently.
- S-so cute, S/O thought, a coral hue permeating their cheeks.
i agree tho
- Furthermore, Ann was correct in her observation; although the couple had tumbled down on the icy floor beneath them more times than they could count, they had managed to complete a few laps in less than five minutes.
- Ann was able to adapt rather quickly, but she decided to stay close to S/O in case they stumbled, firmly clasping their hand and giggling with them.
- At one point, the duo ceased skating so they could attempt the spin that’s always seen in cinema. They grasped each other’s wrists to rotate…
- And they finished with a fall, thudding hard against the chilly layer of ice.
- They didn’t rise immediately; they embraced each other as they winced in pain and rolled on the floor.
they stick to rollerblading
- Similar to Ryuji, Makoto’s athleticism proves to be a valuable asset as she glides across the icy pavement with ease.
- The same can’t be said for S/O though, as this date was their introduction to ice skating.
- Makoto patiently leads them from the front, gently cradling their hands in her own as she tugs them along the rink.
- Her blithe laughter resounds like chiming bells whenever she observes S/O’s tense demeanor.
- “It’s okay to relax and move a little, honey.”
- “I know that, I-I just wanted to hold your hands,” they lied partially.
me too s/o
- Makoto smiled warmly at them. “Well, I suppose we can carry on like this for a bit longer.”
- She relinquished them soon after that when they least expected it, and to S/O’s surprise, they successfully skated solo without tripping over.
- “I knew you could do it,” Makoto commented, a faint trace of smugness laced in her voice.
- She actually consented to giving S/O a piggyback ride, and the couple’s cheeks were aflame through the entire venture; Makoto was distracted by their legs around her, and S/O was completely taken by her robustness.
- Futaba takes a single step onto the frozen platform…
- And topples to the ground immediately. Fortunately, S/O caught her at the last second.
- “I-I don’t think I’m leveled up enough for this mission,” Futaba stuttered, wobbling as she skated with S/O at her heels and ensnaring her waist.
- “M-me, either,” S/O agreed. “This is like Dark Souls on ice.”
- “Heheh, nice one,” she snickered. “But even that’s child’s play compared to actual physical acti- whoa!”
- The couple wiped out, lying adjacent to each other for a moment to process their failure.
- “…Wanna go get ice cream?” Futaba asked, staring at the ceiling with her back against the floor.
- “Yes please.”
- However, they both refused to be defeated so easily and continued skating out of sheer spite.
- Although it’s their first time ice skating, S/O gradually grows accustomed to it, more so than their flailing girlfriend.
- Haru is quite exceptional at ballet, thus her keen coordination greatly aids her as she guides S/O around the skating rink.
- Incidentally, Haru is the most adept at ice skating among the Phantom Thieves.
she probably has a personal rink
- S/O is entirely enraptured by her elegance as she pirouettes and leaps on the cold surface of the rink.
- Haru certainly didn’t aim to show off, however, so when she detected S/O (in addition to other spectators), gaping at her with glimmering eyes, she instantly flushed the same shade of pink as her sweater.
- “I-I apologize if that was ostentatious of me,” she stammered, her hand on the small of S/O’s back as she continued assisting them.
- “N-no, it’s fine. You look even more breathtaking when you’re having fun,” they replied, a bashful smile dancing on their lips.
- Haru daintily clapped a hand to her mouth and giggled, her strawberry blonde curls bouncing slightly. “Thank you! I could say the same to you, dear.”
being perfect must be so exhausting why don’t you go to sleep
- S/O skids and stumbles whenever Haru releases them, their razor-edge blades slicing into the ice as they carved out petite shavings; thus, Haru had no choice but to lead them around and instruct them on skating.
- She wasn’t bothered by it, though; after all, Haru had chosen this venue with the intention of holding S/O close to her, savoring their secure warmth despite the cold, crispy air.