Hey! Can you please write an angst Young B scenario? :) maybe a long distance relationship, and the reader is still a student. The reader feels neglected and unimportant in hongwon’s life lately & feels he has negatively changed. Thanks!! ♡♡
A/N: I’m sorry that it took so long,but I was extremely busy! I hope you enjoy!
I’d been staring at the black screen for the past 5 minutes,
but I wasn’t shocked. No, I was annoyed. I’d called him four times, yet there
was no answer. Of course. This wasn’t new, the unanswered facetime calls. No,
it’d been happening for the past month and a half. He wouldn’t answer my texts
until hours later. Wouldn’t answer my calls or facetimes, or when he did they’d
end quickly along with our angry bickering. My breathing would be harsh, tears
heavy on my eyelashes. It was all so normal to me now, and I hated it. I hated
the fact that whenever he would tell me to call, or would text me, all that I’d
feel was annoyance. I hated that the boy that I once loved to talk to, now only
made me feel too anxious to speak. I was angry at the fact the boy that once
made me so happy, made me feel so wanted and loved, only made me cry and get
angry to the point of stepping out of character to scream at him. It hurt.
Hi everyone, we have some fullservice news updates. It’s been awhile since we posted any updates at all and we owe you an explanation for what happened during the last two months.
1. Payment Problems - Kickstarter payment. We hate to admit that we had several delays with the kickstarter payment system. The problem is, It took more than 3 months to get the funds from an American Bank. One of our project admins in US had to transfer the funds to fix this problem. It took until August 2017 to finally get the money deposited into his account. Unfortunately, my Paypal has been reported for R18 transactions so he was unable to send all the money through my account. We had to send the funds separately across many days to complete this task.
2. Solving the Funding Problems - Before the Kickstarter was funded the FullService project was fully funded by me. I took alot of my money which I earned from Patreon to create the new company as well as hiring the outsources and crew. As I thought I could handle the project fully, I left my original work as Patreon Artist on Hiatus officially since January. So far everything was going well, but I left my Patron’s hanging as a result which is bad. I promised that I would be back to Patreon again in June, (finished or not with fullservice). The basic (sex) CGs and sketches for fullservice were completely done but unfortunately we still have more workload because of all of the strech goals the project reached. By May 2017, I had no funds left to outsource staff for our Project since the Kickstarter fund had not arriving yet. So I had to fund this in a hard way, I got permission from my crew to return to Patreon again so I could pay of the debts I owed and to secure funds while we waited for the KS funds to clear. This paused FS progress starting June when I focused on getting Patreon caught up. Thank god that KS fund finally cleared in August so now I have no excuse anymore but to return to FS as soon as possible. in short, Funds problem have been solved.
3. Resignation of our Co-Founder & New Recruitment - One of our main crew; our co-founder, Kaen (KS admin, programmer, and crew management) left us for private matters. We lost our support wing, it’s really hard to work without him but we had to move on and find a replacement. It took time for us to find for replacement (You probably noticed that our KS admin was not responding to questions anymore) but recently we found a new programmer that can replace him. Hopefully he can do better for us!
4. Storywriting progress - After that, Our storywriter (and also twitter admin) got hospitalized for more than 3 weeks and is still heavily medicated now ><. Though he already did a great job by finishing mostll of the stories before he got sick the only thing missing are the dialogue for the scenes which he does all by himself. He is recovering now and should be able to resume with his work, asap. Please wish him well!
5. Resuming our Progress - October has arrived and it took almost 2 month for us to resume progress on FS. We are now progressing with the 3rd or Final demo for our beloved funders that will include voice acting (english first), mini games, and polished basic content that fullservice needs. We hope to have it completed this month! Please give us any feedback once it’s out!
6. FullService released date was expected by the end of this year but due to the rearrangement of crew and staff we are having a second thoughts about if we can achieve that goal. We apologize that we have to take down our release date up until the we’re completely sure about it. We learned our lesson from this experience and will do a better job in the future. It is my fault for thinking optimistically to finish this project by summer 2017. Without considering the success of our kickstarter goals we misplanned for such huge amounts of content in the game. So, for this matter, I really really apologize.
I will be in charge and will do our best to update the pages whenever we made any progress without spoiling (much) of the content. You can find the updates on the KS, facebook, or twitter, (and sometime on my private twitter @mazjojomania too!)
We’re so grateful that everyone still expecting the game progress even though we took a year already. I’m sure all of us want the best for the game. Thank you and see you on the next update!
As we gear up for the release of the first ever edition of the Phandom Monthly onto Tumblr in just two short days, the admins of the magazine would just like to thank all of you! Beginning with when this magazine was just an idea and no where near done, none of us could ever imagine that within just a few months of the idea being circulated around that we would already hit 1,000 followers–and readers! We really hope that you’re excited for the release of the first issue, and as an incentive for you all to be super excited, below the keep reading, we’re going to give a sneak peak at our magazine! Not all of the stories that will be in it are listed but here is a taste at what you’re going to see!
The stage manager rushed you up to the stage. You were nervous; you had to dance the sexy number that Jay had taught you. Jay had said ‘It’s part of the show! You have to dance like this’. You had already done the music video, and there was no giving in. You had to put on a show, and Jay knew how to put on a show. The manager started counting off.
One, Two, Three The curtains rose up.
The bright white light made you unable to see the crowd. Everyone but him, you didn’t know if he was going to show up. Considering the circumstances, he had gotten angry when you agreed to dance. His eyes pierced you, and this gave you the fuel to pull through the performance. You swayed your body through the stage; your domineering body had entranced the audience. As the music slowed and the light grew dim, you awaited your backup dancers to show up. But, they never did. You looked over to the side of the stage; Jay looked at you with empathetic eyes.