the ac is killing me

top 16 ‘daddy characters’ of 2016

so @novocaine-sea and I are thirsty and wanted to compile a list of our favorite animated ‘daddy’ boys.  (this is definitely a joke.  please understand that).

16. Takajou Joujirou

He is a dweeb 90% of the time, but the other 10%… damn.

15. Katsuki Yuuri

Once he finds his eros, 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

14. Genos

I never knew robots could be hot.  Or have ear piercings.

13. Kunikida Doppo

Why he so angry?  I have a thing for glasses and I know you do too, Aja.

12. Ushijima Wakatoshi

Honestly with him, he’s either ‘I-must-protect-he-is-too-pure’ or ‘please-rip-me-to-shreds’ and there is no in between.

11. Dazai Osamu

Attractive goofball that is emo af.

10. Viktor Nikiforov

Who wouldn’t called an ass-naked man winking at you daddy?  I’m looking at you, Yuuri.

9. Miyuki Kazuya

Honestly, if he weren’t the same age as me, I would rank him like number 1.

8. Nanashima Nazomu

His “I’m gonna kill you” did, in fact, kill me.

7. Oikawa Tooru

He’s honestly a complete package.  Looks, smarts, shitty personality… I kid.

6. Kuroo Tetsurou

He looks pissy in this picture and I love it.  He can go from nerd to daddy real quick.

5. Shirogane “Shiro” Takashi

He is so amazing and I LOVE HIM.

4. Mitsuboshi Takeru

L I T E R A L L Y.

3. Sawamura Daichi

Who do you think I am?  Of course Daichi is in my top 3.  I would honestly give him everything in the world, he is the reason I live.

2. Sangwoo

If he weren’t a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH he would be number one.  Holy.  FUCK.

1. Musumi Kazuma

I first laid eyes on him and was like “he is the one.”  He is SO PERFECT AND AMAZING AND I FUCKING LOVE HIM OKAY.  He is the ultimate.  daddy.

thank you for sticking with me through my thirst, and you too Aja since i literally scream with you whenever we find new daddies.

when the storm hits, hold on tight to your silver lining

(set just before Phoenix’s disbarment is finalised but soon after he gains the shining light that is Trucy)

gabe-killed-me-with-ace-cream  asked:

How do you apply to EU? Is it just like any other University? If so, where do you find it? Or is it more so, that Elsewhere chooses you and you just wake up there one morning? Thanks in advance!

You apply like you would to any other liberal arts school; in general the school tries to keep the weird stuff out of sight (in ‘86 this involved chasing Jimothy out of the baseball diamond with a broom, which resulted in frosty relations for the next two years between tour guides and the Gentry as a whole)

4

Aw, I just love but hate this conversation between Iris and Edgeworth.
This is just so unfair, notice how much Edgeworth knows Phoenix deeply to understand when he acts oddly.
He cares so damn much about Phoenix that he even tries to fix the relationship between Iris and Phoenix, and he even ignores his own feelings for that, because yeah, he really cares about Phoenix’s happiness and he knows deep down something is happening inside his heart.
Edgeworth’s feelings don’t matter right now, he never thought he had a chance to start with. He never thought he would be worthy after all.
He even says before chartering the jet that he didn’t expect things to change anyway. This hurts so much, Edgeworth’s loneliness is an intrinsic part of his life and he accepts the most painful proof of love and loyalty.
He acts all cold and cool, but inside this really hurts him. It hurts seeing that the only person that has ever cared about him (besides Gumshoe, of course) is currently interested in another girl.
I know Phoenix ignores Iris in the end, but until there, I wonder how much Phoenix’s and Miles’ feelings were hurt during this incident.

I just watched a.c.e’s showcase and I’m just so so so proud?? I mean it’s still hard to actually take in that these babies are finally debuting; they’re not covering someone’s song or dancing other idols’ choreos on the streets. No, this time they’re actually going to debut and have a song, video, and dance of their own, and this is just so emotional idk how to handle it??
All I know is that a.c.e’s debut and future will be amazing because I known how hard they worked for it, how talented they are, and how much they deserve it. Good luck my babies; I really can’t be any happier;;;