I am 5'7" or taller I wear glasses I have at least one tattoo I have at least one piercing I have blonde hair I have brown eyes I have short hair My abs are at least somewhat defined I have or have had braces
PERSONALITY: I love meeting new people People tell me that I’m funny Helping others with their problems is a big priority for me I enjoy physical challenges ~~ Kind of?? Depends. I enjoy mental challenges I’mplayfully rude with people I know well I started saying something ironically and now I can’t stop saying it There is something I would change about my personality
ABILITY: I can sing well } both of these I hate because I used to be able to I can play an instrument } lol I can do over 30 pushups without stopping I’m a fast runner I can draw well } I’m tryyingg~~ I have a good memory I’m good at doing math in my head I can hold my breath underwater for over a minute I have beaten at least 2 people in arm wrestling I know how to cook at least 3 meals from scratch I know how to throw a proper punch - am short, skinny & weak but damn if I can’t knee u in the groin and sock your nose ok? Self defence plz & thanx
I enjoy playing sports I’m on a sports team at my school or somewhere else I’m in an orchestra or choir at my school or somewhere else I have learned a new song in the past week - by song u mean lyrics right?? I work out at least once a week I’ve gone for runs at least once a week in the warmer months I have drawn something in the past month I enjoy writing - I mean if u couldn’t tell~~ I do or have done martial arts
EXPERIENCES: I have had my first kiss I have had alcohol (In france, a sip of red wine at my godparents’ villa when I was younger, guiness in Ireland bc we went to teh place called Dublin) I have scored the winning goal in a sports game (primary school & not very impressive) I have watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting (four episodes long…) I have been at an overnight event (There’s a lot more of those than u think) I have been in a taxi (Used to take them to school a lot - specifically secondary) I have been in the hospital or ER in the past year - specifically eye hospital… becasue I have bad eyes and I need that prescription re-doing as u do~~~ I have beaten a video game in one day I have visited another country - many, actually. I have been to one of my favorite band’s concerts
w o w okay was not expecting that~~
RELATIONSHIPS: I’m in a relationship I have a crush on a celebrity I have a crush on someone I know I have been in at least 3 relationships I have never been in a relationship I have asked someone out or admitted my feelings to them I get crushes easily I have had a crush on someone for over a year I have been in a relationship for at least a year I have had feelings for a friend
MY LIFE: I have at least one person I consider a “best friend” @brimfulofwispatold u I cheated~~ I live close to my school My parents are still together I have at least one sibling I live in the United States There is snow right now where I live I have hung out with a friend in the past month I have a smartphone I have at least 15 CDs I share my room with someone
RANDOM SHIT: I have breakdanced I know a person named Jamie I have had a teacher with a last name that’s hard to pronounce I have dyed my hair I’m listening to one song on repeat right now I have punched someone in the past week I know someone who has gone to jail I have broken a bone I have eaten a waffle today I know what I want to do with my life I speak at least 2 languages - I learnt spanish but I’m not very good at it and certianly not enough to consider myself able to speak it. I have made a new friend in the past year
1. walking on the beach at night, i pretend not to be scared. i’m not scared but there might be snakes or there might be rapists or there might be mermaids that reach out from the rocks and grab our ankles and drag us down under the water and take us to their merman father. i hold your hand and i don’t feel like talking tonight or tomorrow or maybe the next day. i try to squeeze two weeks of solitude into one evening together.
2. although caffeine rushes through my veins and into my fingers and all over the keys. i clean up the words but i do not do a careful job.
3. there’s a heavy feeling in here and it’s an inconvenience.
4. *pseudo-casually points to my pseudo-casual heart*
5. underwater my body
6. and under the water you are too.
7. the swell of the heat of the world and today i haven’t seen you since april, i suppose.
8. the swell of the heat of the world and today it is august 1st.
9. i am reading lidia yuknavitch’s ‘the chronology of water’, i started yesterday morning and i will finish by tomorrow night. some chapters, i am 'oh my god’ and i love this. other chapters, i am 'oh my god’ and closing it shut.
10. the seals at the aquarium today are unable to live in the wild, the sign says.
11. the sign at the aquarium today said seals can live up to 30 years at the aquarium.
12. i have been googling myself obsessively lately. there is no reason why.
13. all those men in brooklyn look at me like i am for sale.