Written by me who have short-term memory and is really biased to QN
(PLEASE TAKE ALL OF STUFFS WRITTEN HERE WITH GRAIN OF SALT; there’s no way i could remember all stuffs exactly at it was. I would be happy if you could just ‘take the feel’)
First of all, it was awesome. I can’t really describe how overwhelming it was. If you’ve watched any of utapri live before, i just want to say that for me this is the best utapri live i’ve seen so far. If you think 5th and 4th live was awesome, this was on different level. The hall was definitely too small for a group who got #1 weekly oricon and more than 100k sales (which was made up by hundred of cinemas live viewing), but it was really well-planned. Probably the most well-planned utapri live ever.
The penlight on the hall changes automatically/programmed and it was really pleasing to watch. Also gosh they’re all so good at live-singing. I can’t even say anything else, their blend was extremely nice and they’re all so powerful at live-singing.. not to mention that all of them dance in a lot of songs!! *u*)bbb As usual their harmonies really shines and how they mysteriously blend well tho their voices are so strong individually are all so pleasing to listen to.
Here’s some highlights and rough translations/summary (not accurate; just feel more like summary):
The con was started with a really cool MV-like video where the seiyuus act as their character! It was really really aesthetic, the four of the seiyuus look extremely cool on it. It was opened with Morikubo walking through a garage (??) spinning a key on his right hand and then he entered an old car ala reiji and drive to a place near a sea. Then we got to see shoutan seating on seaside, reading a book about human psychology (like ai), and closed the book when reiji/morikubo’s car approached. He then scold reiji/morikubo for being late and point at a clock (in which the date of today con was written). Next scene was Maenu, sitting inside an expensive limo having a classy tea-time (they don’t forget to show how the sugar goes from fullbox to empty LOL so camus). They then showed inside the window of the car, Tattsun walking on the street with a bass case on his shoulder. They also showed us a scene of him patting a stray cat on street (like ranmaru). Eventually they reunited and walk through a shining door together. It was really well-made!
NIGHT This was their first song and the reason why i first got interested in QN. Exactly like 3rd live, the slow part at the very beginning was beautifully delivered. Also they appeared on a really cool gray/black suit. This song as first song easily won my tears bc wow time sure has passed since their first song ever and how i first came to know them.
2. Dice are cast Not many stuffs i could say, it’s mostly same with the one at 5th live, except THEY’RE DANCING MORE like it used to have less dancing. Also the adlibs part on bridge was really really well done, harmonies on last part of it just stole my heart.
MC I don’t remember much but they introduce themselves, it was really short tho they barely have interval between people like how it usually was with utapri live. Probably because they’re going to sing a lot of songs so no time LOL Interesting part is how they ended the MC with maenu tattsun and shoutan posing while saying Reiji’s “Rolling??” which connects to next song!
3.Dekiai Temptation I actually didn’t expect to hear first solo series to come up in early setlist LOL BUT YEAH maracas tradition is still going strong and he goes “(Tokyo Kokusai) Forum!!” instead of usual “(Yokohama/Saitama Super)Arena! xD It was really on point and Morikubo is so reiji as usual! The talking part on bridge was done exactly as it is on recording too! Also so many fanservices given for people at live-viewing!
4. Junketsunaru Ai -Aspiration- I WAS EXPECTING FOR FIRST SOLO SERIES but instead we got camus second solo series instead lolol I was really off-guard, from that point i just stopped trying to guess song since it’s shuffled LOL ALSO i just noticed but Maenu got brown-ish styled hair color and blue contact lens i almost didn’t notice him AHAHA //sweats One thing i’ve noticed tho, he has improved A LOT with his dancing since the last time he danced this song. I’ve always thought Maenu’s dancing was a bit awkward (tho that’s the good bc you could see how much he tries and work hard to memorize it) BUT this time it just feels really natural and cool! Congrats Maenu, i was really moved!
5. Innocent Wind And LOL here we got third solo series! The performance itself is really similar to the one at 5th live. I think shoutan surpassed his previous performance with this one tho! I always thought that this song has such a complicated dance (it does) but shoutan nailed it even better than previous one imo. Also i think it has additional choreos too! Instead of falling like last live, this time shoutan disappeared inside thick smoke
6. ONLY ONE The song started with Ranmaru’s voice saying he’ll be taking revenge (for 5th live bc at that time tattsun broke his arm and danced only with one hand). It was really really awesome! I expect no less from tattsun live singing and dancing. Also the dance definitely looks complete with two hands (of course)
They began with another opening and reintroduction (albeit longer this time) They also talked about how the live is not going to have time to break so they suggest audience to go to toilet now if they want to LOL
I like how Maenu was teasing us. Everyone was waiting for Maenu to change into “PEASANT!!!!” mode but he keeps talking with polite butler camus mode LOL he even went “Are you waiting for something?”; In the end the other three look at him intensely tho and he finally let out the “PEASANT!!!” LOL
Live viewing was held in 128 cinemas and was seen by more than 56000 people
God’s S.T.A.R got a gold disc record award and they thanked everyone for it
(not in place, just all i could remember with place probs switched one another) Morikubo:“These one week almost everyday we met each other, right?” Tattsun:“We did the best we could for today” Morikubo: “Somehow it just felt missing when we haven’t seen each other for the day, i just can’t calm down before seeing everyone” Maenu: “Even when the rehearsal already ended i didn’t want to return home *laughs*” Shoutan: “Like we’ll ask each other "Should we do this part once again? or is it okay already?” Morikubo:“While saying such stuffs we would ended up talking for 30 minutes. In the end we were just like "Then let’s do it!” Tattsun: “That’s just how much connected we were.” Morikubo: “Everyone, Quartet Night will present you an ‘evolution’ tonight. Each of you watching this, would be the witnesses of our evolution.” Shoutan: “Today we came to present you our bond (reff to their song ‘kizuna’). I would be happy if you could feel the power of our bonds!”
7. Tsukiakari no DEAREST Personal favorite utapri song ever!! I was really excited for this one and it’s funny how shoutan/ai waves at audience when appearing but maenu/camus did a deep butler bow LOL they’re so in character here! They came really close to the audience and the choreo was as cute as i remembered it on 5th live. ALSO THEIR HARMONIES i felt so lucky to hear this live, i’ve been liking this song so much since its release ;-;
8. Itoshiki Hito e I WAS REALLY OFFGUARD i mean who thought there’ll come a solo after a duet? lolol i completely thought RISE AGAIN was going to come after lolol such a random setlist indeed. THIS WAS REALLY EMOTIONAL BTW i always like this song the most among reiji’s solo and i have to say Morikubo did really great! Strong vocal and such emotional singing.. it was amazing! It began with Morikubo sitting aesthetically on chair and he began to do some poses with it. He then stood up and picked up a rose on the floor. At the 2nd verse “Doshaburi no~” an umbrella was also prepared. The lighting and stage effects were really great, it feels exactly like rain and lights are falling, it was beautiful.
9. BRIGHT ROAD AND LOL I SAID THIS ALREADY BUT THE SETLIST IS SO RANDOM this song brought back memories! Who thought Tattsun could dance really good before this song was performed years ago? The performance itself somehow got really different feel from 3rd live perf of this song. Idk that’s probably because tattsun sure has improved a lot and i could definitely see it. As usual Tattsun is slaying with powerful vocals and dancing; I think he danced some parts differently compared to 3rd live (the hands movements??) Also the adlibs at bridge was pre-recorded instead of left blank like in 3rd live (bc he was dancing there) Ranmaru: “See only me for this moment”
10. RISE AGAIN Here comes the other duet! It was extremely powerful and passionate, i got chills. Morikubo and Tattsun vocals sure fit this song a lot and they had really good chemistry at this performance!
11. Winter Blossom A piano was there onstage and audience was having a big ????? But then Shoutan walked and sit there AND ACTUALLY PLAYED THE INTRO OF WINTER BLOSSOM the whole hall was filled with crying scream of fangirls (including me) SHOUTAN PLAYING WAS REALLY GOOD THO but LOL we got tricked bc shoutan stood up after intro ended and stand onstage LOL i thought he was going to play the whole song since the beginning was really good but i guess i was asking for too much LOL Anyway this song was the end of me everyone near me was sobbing hard too. Shoutan’s pitch was 100/100 perfect and it was emotional as heck. Comparing this one to 3rd live i just can see how much he grew as a person and as a performer ;-; This one is even more emotional than 3rd live (if 3rd live wasn’t enough) “Nee, waratte?” happened before he started singing and my tears ;_; the second reff “Kimi ga suki datta, Hontou suki datta” 2nd suki datta was changed into a serifu suddenly and it brought scream of crying fangirls once again LOL The end was exactly as 3rd live when Shoutan waved a “Mata ne”. The hall didn’t stop calling “Ai-chan!!” until next song started
12. AURORA Instead of the english serifu at the recording, Maenu is talking about how he’s going to cast a magic??? on us?? (idk or if he’s going to take us to heaven i’m not sure which one) He’s holding camus’ cane and wave it like on 4th live! He also said “Even though STARISH is not here, their spirit is with us” and started wearing previous live rings one by one LOL maenu usual antics. The lighting was really nice i felt like seeing actual aurora onstage.. The penlight was also programmed to light as if magic is actually happening and i think it’s really nice. Also fanservice happened
13. Starlight Memory YEEEEEE HERE COMES SUCH AN UNDERRATED GODLY SONG It was extremely powerful performance. Breathtaking, i got chills the moment they started singing. Also they danced quite a lot with a stand-mic and posing etc. IT WAS REALLY COOL and i really like the stand-mic choreo. The hall was really heated up with this song! There was also a choreo where they created a heart-shape with their hands LOL
On the big screen they played a making video of the first MV-like vid at the beginning (which was also the pic on pamphlet). We got to see some moments of them laughing together! We also got to see how staffs prepared cakes for them to congratulate QN for breaking anime character song sales record and oricon #1! Also there was a scene where we could see maenu practicing dancing even when he was on other shooting ;-; such a hardworker We also got to see DJ morikubo/reiji xD he introduced the dancers and had a maracas mic
14. Hurrayx2 Dreamerz OH FINALLY 3rd solo series 2nd song aka the solo which hasn’t been performed everywhere; Morikubo was really energetic on it! The whole audience, dancer and he himself started to wave towel. Also the call and response was so fun to do!
15. Double Face DEFINITELY MAENU BEST PERFORMANCE AT THIS CON Exactly as it is in recording, Maenu changed his voice every few lines, making it like a duet between butler/idol persona camus and the actual cold camus. There was also like a play going on between a dancer wearing black and another wearing white. It was mindblowing! It’s amazing how Maenu could change his voice so quickly and clearly easy to tell which 'persona’ of camus was singing on what part. It was like a live self-duet LOL AMAZING
16. No.1 Like we expected from tattsun, it was a full-dance song! And the song has tons of call and response, the hall feels so heated up by this perf. ALSO small rap and tattsun singing/dancing was really powerful+on-spot.
17. MUNE NO KODOU I.. seriously didn’t know what to expect from this song; it’s moderately slow/mellow so i was really surprised to learn that this song actually has a dance and that it’s pretty complicated, but i think he does well dancing with one hand holding a mic! ALSO HIS SINGING WAS REALLY GREAT and emotional. Stunning at both low notes and high notes. The hall was filled with white lights and it was pretty.
18. WILD SOUL Exactly like 5th live, it started suddenly with tattsun powerful solo and a standmic! 'Wild’ is definitely the best word to describe the performance. Also this feels so complete in aspect of dance! We finally got to see how it was supposed to be in 5th live and it was great!! I’ve said this a lot but Tattsun is such a great performer!
20. A.I Such big gap to previous song LOLOL The screen showed us a pretty sunset and the automatically-set penlight on hall dyed into orange, it was really pretty. Also really nice live singing, i really can’t spot anything wrong with Shoutan’s singing. The concept was exactly same at 4th live, when he said “Let’s walk together” gave his hand as if holding hands while walking with audience. The end pose was also the same, his last smile was really cute!
21. Kiss wa Wink de ANOTHER BIG GAP AHAHAHA It’s exactly like in 5th live, Morikubo waved the maracas mic and danced a bit on the same part as the previous. I think there are also additional choreography. Aside from maracas mic i think he also brought another maracas xD two maracas!
22. Zettai Reido Emotion WOW such an old song it sure brought back memories. It started with a cane like maenu first solo performance on 3rd live! I don’t think there’s anything changed except some parts of the choreography are different. Really powerful and solid singing, really camus.
23. Marriage WHEEZES It started exactly like 4th live when the other three came out from inside the moving stairs with backlight behind them. This time tattsun or morikubo (i don’t remember which one) brought a handmic for maenu. The performance was really great and there were new choreography. The “Koyoi wa futari saikou no marriage” they walked in a circle and look at each other. They look like they’re having tons of fun performing together and it was really nice to watch. Many eye-contacts and body-contacts between them, you just could see how close they are as a group.
24. God’s S.T.A.R EASILY THE CLIMAX OF THE CONCERT. Gosh i love this song a lot and i could understand why utapri fandom loved it so much. IT WAS REALLY HEATED UP we all literally screamed at the “Woo~” and call and response. PASSIONATE SINGING i really got chills at it. Such a great song with great vocals. Also they danced it exactly like it was in the anime (yeah, including the leg movements at “Rin to ouja rashiku tatsu”) It was really fun song to do at live and I could tell the audience tension went max at it. I love how confident they looked at this performance, exactly how Quartet Night should be.
25. KIZUNA WEEPS THIS SONG Audience did the “Wow wow~”; They started by sitting on the stairs in the middle of the stage and sit as if they were on car like on the anime (even Morikubo posed as if he was holding a wheel) They look like they’re having so much fun it was precious. Also the slow part was extremely beautiful. Such a nice harmonies and blend, i was really moved. Also I love how they formed a circle and do the fistbump like in the anime. Such a precious performance i teared up ;;
MC A long emotional MC. - They agreed that even though they spent a lot working hard to prepare for the day, the moment it happened they just didn’t want it to end Morikubo: “Did we forget something?? Did we sing the second part too?” Tattsun:“We did *laughs*” Shoutan:“We didn’t forget anything *laughs*” Maenu: “That’s just how fulfilling it was.”
- Morikubo thanked fans for God’s S.T.A.R oricon #1 and gold disc record award. - Morikubo: “We honestly were really happy for it. We shared our happiness together at our line group and had a long conversation about it. It was such an honor for us to be able to receive gold disc award, but at the same time, we talked together on how heavy the title was for us. It meant we were able to leave a good 'result’, but it was also mean there were so many people who are waiting for us. It meant there were so many people who wanted to come here today. Our form of evolution.. is to return/repay a favor to everyone. To everyone in STARISH for making it possible for us to stand here today, to all staffs who love utapri with all of their hearts, to such a wonderful worked called utapri, to each of Quartet Night characters for making it possible for us to become one, to everyone who had been supporting us until this moment. To each of you watching it on the hall, on the live-viewing, or even for everyone who can’t participate today, thank you.”
-Tattsun: “First of all, i wanted to apologize to everyone for what happened at previous live. I hurted "Kurosaki Ranmaru” at that time. This one year, i’ve been thinking a lot about it. Whenever I had the time, I was always reminded of Ranmaru, Quartet Night and what happened one year ago. I’ve made everyone worry, even though those live wasn’t something personal that belongs to me. Since then, these one year, I feel like i have no right to say that I’m worthy to talk about Ranmaru. I haven’t talked about him much except for interviews, behind my mic and recordings. I really regretted it. I kept thinking on what to do to atone what i’ve done and came here right now to give a payback. I want each of you to love Ranmaru even more.. I want each of you to love Quartet Night even more. We’re here now because STARISH was there, and even before that, because utapri existed. Without it, i wouldn’t be able to stand here as Ranmaru or to proudly talk about it. I apologize deeply for what happened. But thanks to everyone, i’ve fully recovered! I hope i could proof it to everyone here today.“ (he actually teared up and stopped his sentences few times) Morikubo:"When you did this *imitates Ranmaru solo song dance movement*, we were watching from back and we went "YOSSHAAA!!” at it” Shoutan: *laughs* “We did” Maenu: “It was really cool” Tattsun:“I’m really glad to be able to meet and be part of these members. I’m really thankful for each of them.” They talked about how some STARISH members actually came to watch the live (later i learned it was Suwabe-san and Terashii!) When the audience tried to look around, they told us to concentrate on their stage and to put their sight on them instead of searching LOL
- Tattsun: “STARISH was in real-time formed before us but inside the world of utapri, we’re the senpai after all. So i hope today, Quartet Night would be able to show a good example as a senpai. At next live (6th live), there’ll be us, STARISH and HEAVENS too. If it’s Ranmaru, he’ll definitely say “I’m not going to do a live that will lose to another.” or “I will leave a performance that will leave everyone overwhelmed”. From now on, please keep on supporting Quartet Night, STARISH and HEAVENS.“
- Shoutan:"I can’t say cool things like Morikubo-niisan or Tatsu-nii.. Since I started doing voice for Mikaze Ai, I’ve been thinking a lot of things. Aoi Shouta is just an idiot who has such a limited vocabulary. Whenever i read the script, it’s clear how Ai knows a lot more words to express what he wants to, that he has more knowledge about the world. I’ve been doing his voice while looking at his back. I spent my time wanting to chase after Ai’s greatness to be worth of it. When i started standing as a member of Quartet Night, i was just a newcomer. I tried my best to be a part of it and to do stuffs more confidently. And here now, i finally got into a place where actually be a part of four, to talk and have wonderful moments with them, to be able to perform as Mikaze Ai. For everyone who trusted me to stand here as Mikaze Ai, to utapri and STARISH, to everyone here, i just can’t thank each of you enough. I want to pay this favor to all of you. To be able to sing on utapri live, to be able to release CDs and even to get a result.. I finally felt like, I finally got closer to Mikaze Ai.. to Quartet Night. All of this is because of everyone who loves utapri, to all of the staffs, dancers, staffs… Ah i said it twice *bitter laughs*” Morikubo:“Staffs (in number) are a lot after all, right?” Maenu : “Right right, there are a lot of them so don’t mind it!”
- Shoutan:“It was all thanks to other Quartet Night members. I want to improve myself and show those improvements to all of you in next (6th) live. I’m sorry for not being able to say something cool. I’m really grateful to be able to meet everyone. Thank you very much!!”
- Maenu:“Somehow it’s hard to say something after their speeches *laughs* I’m the one trusted to voice Camus, Maeno Tomoaki. To be honest, when i first heard of the idea of Quartet Night I had "Oi, oi.. I’m the only one out of place here?” on my thoughts. Unlike the other three, i’m the only one who isn’t doing anything other than seiyuu. (he means he is the only one who isn’t a singer since the other three were singers aside from seiyuu) It was a pressure for me. I did it hoping i wouldn’t cause trouble for everyone else.. but above all, i was thinking of what i could do. And i found the answer. It was of course, to make each of you 'feel’ the character through me. After changing my thoughts into that way, I finally was able to enjoy each of my time given as Camus. Even as Maeno Tomoaki personally, it opened a new world for me. I can’t thank utapri enough for guiding me through new road. I really love it. From now on, i hope this scenery would continue forever. To everyone participating on this contents, to staffs, and to cast of STARISH, it was all thanks to each of you. From now on, so that we wouldn’t got burried inside utapri history, we as Quartet Night would do our best! Please take care of us!!“ Morikubo:"Maeno said something like that, but he actually worked the hardest among us! Did you see the making earlier? His love for the series is amazing! Also look at the amount of his rings?? *laughs*” Tattsun: “He even uses Camus’ cologne!” Morikubo: “This guy is such a hardworker!” Tattsun:“I can’t help but thinking i have to work harder when i look at him!” Maenu: “*camus mode* Stop it, you peasants!!!” Morikubo: “Shouta also said something like that, but he is actually our 'idol’!” Tattsun: “He taught us how to make our movements look good in camera, how to appeal camera and how to make our movements look beautiful!”(and here i was wondering why other ossans had so many fanservices today; i get it now) Shoutan:*denies while shaking his head and hand* Maenu:“Kirei dayo” (<<ME: WHAT) Morikubo:“Right, right!!” Tattsun: “If you weren’t here I wouldn’t make it today!” Morikubo:“And this person right here *points at tattsun* is the one who gets us fired up!!”
- Morikubo: “Really, this is a secret okay? I REALLY REALLY LOVE BEING ABLE TO JOIN VOICES WITH THE THREE OF THEMMM!!!” *Audience cheers* Morikubo: “This is secret between us, okay? I’M GLAD I’M PART OF QUARTET NIGHTTTTT!!!” Maenu:“When the four of us are together it really feels like we’re unbeatable.” Morikubo: “We don’t need anymore words!!” Tattsun: “As long as we have our songs!!” (these two lines are lyrics of Evolution eve, “Kotoba wa iranai, uta ga areba ii”) Morikubo:“Let’s evolve together with our next song!” All: “Evolution Eve!”
26. Evolution Eve THE ACAPELLA BEGINNING WAS PERFECT AS HECK I TEARED UP…. the blend was heavenly and their voices are just so passionate ;; The dance was done a lot more closer to the anime (more dances) compared to how it was done in 5th live. Powerful vocals, the audience was really heated too. Simply say it was the best. At some parts of the song they snuggled close to each other and look at each other ;;;_;;;
27. Poison KISS THE FIRST SONG THEY SANG TOGETHER IN LIVE ;;;; They’re dancing a lot more than in previous performances of this song, it’s more or less a full-dance. They’re dancing while holding a mic in one hand. Amazing harmonies at “Love wo~”. Each solos were done really uniquely and powerfully but when together their voices just blend really well ;;
MC - The stage was wide but they’re standing really close to each other LOL Morikubo:“You guys are standing too close to me!!! The stage is big, why are we standing so close?” Tattsun: “We’re glued to each other” Maenu: “Nakayoshi” Shoutan: “Fufufu” THESE OSSANS ARE TOO CUTE
- Tattsun:“Yabai.. I really shouldn’t but can i say one thing? I really don’t want it to end…” Shoutan: *Nods profusely, already tearing up* Maenu:“Even in practices, we always talked about how do we do a right 'closing’ to this concert” Morikubo:“It shouldn’t end… Aaa~aa I don’t want it to end!!!!*sulking voice*” *Morikubo lays his body on stairs and sleep on it lol*
- Tattsun:“There’s just one song we haven’t performed right? If Morikubo-san said he teared up while recording for "KIZUNA”, I teared up a lot while recording for this song.“ Morikubo: ”This is the last, please sing together with us!“ All:"You’re my Life!”
28. You’re My Life I totally wasn’t expecting this song to be the last song ;; aaaaaaa i already cried the moment i saw shoutan cried at the MC before but it was even more when they started singing ;;_;;; Such a sweet song and unlike their usual strong atmosphere, they sing really gently in this one a;; SO MANY TEARS SHED ON THIS SONG Tattsun couldn’t sing part rightly because he teared up and Maenu’s eyes were red as if trying to hold back tears. Audience do the “Lalalala~” part and they make it a lot longer than in original. They also sing the last “Kimi no moto ni todoke~” together.
They waved goodbye at the audience, at the end they came closer to each other at center stage. Shoutan was crying hard and leaned at Maenu’s shoulder (who was also tearing up). Morikubo hugged shoutan from the side and Tattsun patted his head. The stage then ended at that condition.
Conclusion: THE MC WAS SO TEARJERKING I saw some people who aren’t even QN-oshi also teared up at it. I really shouldn’t say anything more about the performances, it was seriously the best. All in one, it was a really really satisfying live. I love STARISH and i do respect HEAVENS, but I just felt so glad I’m a Quartet Night-oshi. For me, they will always be the best seiyuu singing unit ever, in performances and other aspects. I’m so glad a group named Quartet Night existed.
If you’re reading this and never heard of QN songs, i really suggest you to do give it a listen because they have such a cool songs and great vocals (technically, blend, harmonies); Or if you only know STARISH and never give QN a chance, please give them a chance. They’re such an amazing group
“Japanese starlights, thanks to all of you being here, we’re always encouraged and happy. Today in particular is a happy day in all of VIXX’s hearts! Everyone, we love you!”
#To_STARLIGHT #VIXX #WhiteDay
Snape X Male!Professor!Reader warnings: attempted rape scene, language, slight sexual themes he/him pronouns used for reader when you see ’–’ it means some time has passed total au where everyone is alive, even lily and james, and there is no voldemort here, harry is in his 5th yr tho *kind if long
December 5th USED to be a day to celebrate someone’s birth but even as a human! Crowley didn’t really celebrate his birthday like most - he usually kept himself busy with things that were more important than celebrating a day that let’s you know you’ve aged by a year.
“Hm. It’s my birthday today?”
Crowley thought out loud to himself and wondered what would happen today, would someone make a big deal of it or will it be filled with fighting as a distraction. He did start to think to himself mostly ideas of what to try differently for the next year coming up - a bonus for having a birthday near the end of the year? He wasn’t aware of it though.
one of my precious 5th graders~ this tee is the truth tho.
after agreeing to let me take a picture of her shirt, she happily told me i took one of her Batman tee last year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ i forgot about that one! sorry i’m such a terrible blogger guys♡
#BUT EVERYONE IS SO YOUNG I FREAKIN CANT #DYING RIGHT NOW #TATSU IN THE 2ND GIF FOR LIKE A SEC #SO I DIDNT TAG HIM #MAYBE LATER # LOOK AT THE FREAKIN GUY #TATSU IS LIKE SUPER SUPER YOUNG HERE I FREAKIN CANT #I MEAN SUZU AND THE OTHERS ARE ALREADY SO YOUNG #THIS IS 10 YEARS AGO OK #TORIUMI SO THIN HERE LOLOLOL I M SORRY #UGH BUT SERIOUSLY #SUZU WITH THAT HAT #NO #ALSO FUKUJUN IN THE 5TH GIF THO #LOLOLOL #SUGITA’S SMILE DSJJSSFJH #THE LAST ONE #SUGITA TRYING TO UNBUTTON SUZU’S SHIRT LOLOLOL #I M SO MAD #I WANT TO MEET THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH