Can we please talk about how delighted The First Doctor is by everything?
No idea why he gets called grumpy. Your boy is pumped.
Shit that One Fucks with Heavy:
The Keys of Marinus
1. Glass. Just glass. “Glass instead of sand, intriguing, intriguing my boy!”
2. Acid that about melted his grandkid’s feet. “A sea of acid, astonishing!”
3. Teleporters. Obviously. “Very compact and very neat sir, if I might say!”
4. Teleportation itself. On account of the teleporters. “How exhilarating!”
5. A pomegranate. He about loses his shit. “I say, is that a pomegranate!??”
6. Truffles. He is so pure. "Truffles?? I do believe they’re truffles! WELL WELL!“
7. Charming Young Men. ME TOO, PAL.“Charming young man, yes, charming!”
8. More with the glass. “Look at these exquisite glasses, Chesterton!”
9. A rusty mug. It’s literally a rusty mug that he picks up and acts like it’s a tool. IDK maybe he’s drunk. “If I can have instruments like these, I might be able to overcome the fault in the time mechanism on the ship!” JK he’s under hypnosis.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.