1. attractive in a delicate way without being truly beautiful or handsome.
2. attention from you. you only like the photos of her with her chest out but she doesn’t mind and i don’t too.
3. how she looks when she spends an hour on her make-up and then cheats on you in the bathroom of another country.
4. something that will always get her what she wants. something i will always be envious of. something you will always value. and i know i shouldn’t care but it’s obvious that you do. and i know i shouldn’t compare but it’s obvious that you do. and i know. i’m pretty but she’s always going to be prettier and i love her for it, i do.
5. something my love will never be.
1. an intense feeling of deep affection.
2. something she will never give you.
My muse was dared to go outside in their underwear/swimsuit in the middle of the winter. Unfortunately they got locked out of their house. Send your muses reaction to seeing my muse shivering barefoot on the snow.
This weekend is that con in Italy and Matt lots of activites with Dom. I am so anxious that people will find a reason to be upset at Matt because of what happened with Dom a few days ago. I want to be excited but my mind can't stop coming up with all those horrible scenarios where Matt is going to have to apolagize or explain himself for something on twitter. It's so not fair. I just wanted to enjoy this little show in peace. My life is messed up enough
honestly if people fault matt for like……interacting with his close personal friend at an event??? instead of shunning him (a close personal friend) for some comments about the fictional character he plays…….honestly buddy they’re too stupid for their opinion to matter very much so don’t even worry about it
Forgive if this is too personal a question, but is this you two's first romantic relationship?
Ryuko: Err, I guess I’ll go first? Growing up, I wasn’t exactly a people person, in fact I’d constantly get into fights. It didn’t exactly help that dad would move me from school to school frequently either, but he was probably just trying to protect me. Anyway, since I was spending most of my time either moving or fighting, I rarely made ‘friends’ (they were more acquaintances, really), let alone got a date. I think Mako is the first real friend I’ve ever had in fact, and despite it all, I don’t think I’d have it any other way. So to answer your question, yes, this is my first romantic relationship, and I’m glad it’s with my best friend.
Mako: Well, like Ryuko-chan, this is my first relationship too. I didn’t have any close friends before her either, they all thought I was weird, annoying, or both. I tried to make friends though, I really did, but no one could ever put up with me for longer than a couple months. Ryuko-chan was different though, she didn’t even try to be friends with me in the beginning like they would pretend to. No, but I kept trying like I always do, and instead of getting madder, she started being nice and trying to protect me. She genuinely cared for me and became my friend, and then later my best friend, and even now she’s still my best friend, as well as my girlfriend. I love Ryuko-chan, and I’m glad she’s the first and hopefully only girlfriend I’ll ever have.
When someone makes a possessed family members gif set for Dean but leaves off Castiel when Dean literally spent most of the backend of S11 upset over this compared to the one episode he dealt with the other examples…
i wanna say i know exactly how you feel but its like. we are grown ass adults that know ourselves well enough to scrutinize our negatives for ourselves. that anon doesnt fuckin know you, yet anyone could guess you dont log into this site to hear that kind of shit, because nobody would, you know?
tbh i dont really know much about myself that well, i feel like i need others to validate it or tell me for me to really know. but thats true i come here for dumb video game stuff i like or whatever (but i think it was a reply to a whiny vent post i made)
this is not a post in defense of leopold fitz. this is a post about leopold fitz, and being an asshole, and bravery, and friendship, and love, written by
someone to whom leopold fitz is very important, and who watched that
scene last night and thought holy shit that is the exact kind of asshole i would be in that situation. a few notes before i really start:
1) i don’t do straight meta very often. when i want to talk about something in long form, i usually write fic, and in fact i have written fic that deals with this theme somewhat with the we couldbe heroestrilogy. but i don’t have the time or energy to work this into new fic in the sort of time frame i would want to do it, so i’m just going to give it my best shot.
2) this story line blows. i think i’ve been rather vocal in my feelings about this. it’s like the writers decided that in order to have other story lines progress, they had to stick fitzsimmons in some sort of hideous time loop. they’re really only a half step up from cutting and pasting the same lines from script to script at this point. that’s part of why the scene last night sucked so much; it was all the shit that had already happened in the past like 10 episodes, but dialed up to eleven
that being said, i’ve seen a couple different posts today talking about how the fitzsimmons scene last night was detrimental to fitz’s character, or even out of character. and i’d just like to say, once again stating how important leopold fitz is to me and how much i identify with him, that fitz was a complete asshole there, and he was also almost totally in-character (ok, with the exception of the last line there. that was either poorly worded by fitz in order to demonstrate that fitz is bad at talking about things with real people words, or was lazily worded by the writers because they honestly don’t care much about this story line right now. it was just a little too cruel for me to believe it’s something fitz would actually say to jemma, even fueled by sadness and anger and hurt and this sense of betrayal he’s feeling. it was a little too heavy handed), and it’s in-character because of one simple fact: the thing that leopold fitz cares about the most is being brave.
now, this is where someone (probably more than one someone) goes ‘but zoe awkwardspiritanimals, what about loyalty? isn’t that what we’re supposed to think of when we think of fitz, who risked infection with an alien virus, who shot a man for may, who stuck with ward until almost literally the last possible second?’ and the answer to that is yes, that is what we’re supposed to think about. but this post is about something different.