i. somebody to love - queen // ii. i’m into something good - the bird and the bee // iii. hey leonardo (she likes me for me) - blessid // iv. good girls go bad - cobra starship ft. leighton meester // v. foals - spanish sahara // vi. did i mention? - descendants // vii. strange love - halsey // viii. all of me - john legend // ix. walking on sunshine - katrina and the waves // x. beth - kiss // xi. sally’s song - the nightmare before christmas // xii. out of the woods - taylor swift // xiii. home - glee cover// xiv. just give me a reason - pink // xv. tiny dancer - elton john
ANON I AM ABOUT TO FIGHT YA!!! Prince Roman Dayton Sanders, you /are/ your own hero and you are doing so so well. But, even a hero needs a hero. Superman needed Batman's help and I will help you stand against this, I will help you fight. You are so important. You are like Harry Potter and this nightmare *waves arms around* is Voldemort in your head. Are you really going to listen to his deatheaters and let Voldemort take control? -Darkness Anon
But I’m NOT Harry Potter. And this is my reality. So no matter how much I fight, it’s going to win eventually. It’s already showing.
“——shouldn’t you be running a company by now?” James greeted with a tease the moment he got close to a familiar figure–even more so, a familiar face–that was seemingly too engrossed in whatever what it was in his laptop. Well, not really; some signs were equally, albeit hauntingly, familiar. Sigma sigma sigma laid in a row, long equations one after the other as they fill up the screens like pop up windows gone awry——yeap, wave functions. If it wasn’t already nightmare enough when he first read about it. “Not unless you’re having a start-up business on doing someone else’s homework…” he teased on. Crimes that all nerds in college were guilty of, really————or James, at least.
1. The Black Cauldron: Despite the fact that Disney virtually copy-pasted Lloyd Alexander’s Chronicles of Prydain (which borrowed heavily from The Mabinogi, especially from its second branch), this is one of my favourite comfort films (and the only Disney film I like at all).
2. My Neighbor Totoro: One of the most beautifully crafted films of all time that never fails to cheer me up.
3. Marie Antoinette: A film that manages to entertain and educate you at the same time. I liked it from the very beginning (the colours! the scenery!), but I absolutely fell in love with it the moment I realised the soundtrack includes Siouxsie And The Banshees’ “Hong Kong Garden”. What a genius idea to choose New Wave/post-punk songs for a historical film!
4. A Nightmare On Elm Street: I’ve watched a lot of horror films in my life, but this remains as the most terrifying and captivating one. It’s dark and eerie, and the overall suspension keeps me on the edge of my seat every time I decide to rewatch it. Just thinking about the “I’m your boyfriend now, Nancy” scene makes my skin crawl.
5. Zugvögel… einmal nach Inari: A Kaurismäki-esque road movie / romantic comedy, in which a German truck driver named Hannes, who happens to be a train enthusiast, pursues his dream of winning the first prize at the International Timetable Contest in Inari, Finnland. Contains lots of dry German and Scandinavian humour, a badass Finnish lady who decides to finally take her life in her own hands, Fernweh-inducing scenery and a beautiful score.
6. Back To The Future: Are there even people who dislike this film?! A true classic, and… Michael J. Fox… *sighs dreamily*
Description: Lydia has a nightmare that Stiles dies and in the middle of the night, has to call him to make sure he’s alive. When he doesn’t pick up on the first few calls, she goes to his house only to find out Malia was there and she is the reason he had been ignoring her callsfic where isaac/scott blocks the oni sword from killing allison and lydia realizes that stiles is the one that’s going to die. (bonus points for scott and the rest of them to go looking for the two of them and find lydia with stiles’ body)
Description: the sheriff has found lydia sleeping on allison’s grave a couple of times and he finally tells stiles about it and is like maybe you should ask how she’s doing or something bc I don’t think things are okay
Description: it’s Stiles’ birthday and Lydia bakes a mini cake for him and leaves it in his locker with a card and balloons (kind of like she did for Allison back in season 1). They aren’t together, but she does have feelings for him but is afraid to act on them because of everything that’s happened with the nogitsune which of course has left Stiles a bit emotionally unbalanced. I would prefer it if they get together in the end. Also, if you could include Meredith, like helping Lydia with the baking or whatever, it would be awesome because I really want to see those two interacting and being badass banshees together.
He’s been at this a while, nearly too long ( even though in truth not quite enough. ) Running. It seems its all he knows. He’ll settle at a place for a while, find a job, make a home and then it comes again. The nightmares that are more like waves, dragging him down and down and down and under until his next gasp for breath, he’s out the door and onto the next bus out of there. This year, he’s back in America. As far away from Beacon Hills, still. And as far away from Chris as possible. He was worried Europe was still an arm’s reach too close to a guy like Chris Argent after all. This year he’s in some small town he doesn’t even think he’s ever seen on the map but there he was, a job at the local mechanic, sitting alone at the diner as he waited for someone to take his order.
The wind whips the waters into froth and waves, grey-green and black-blue. They brave the choppy waves in search of mermaids and glittering fish. They jump from sheer-cut cliffs down down into the awaiting chilly embrace of the Sea. Salt coats their lips like sweet sugar as they breath it down into their lungs, watching the run rise and scatter pink and white and cornflower blue through the sky and waves. Sometimes smooth as a shadowy mirror and other times the stuff of nightmares, they reflect what is shown in the Sea. They leave tokens of sun-bleached shells for the mermaids - for this IS their home territory - and wear starfish jewelry around their necks or tied to their wrists or even wrapped around their fingers.
They swim as fast as mermaids and are as giving yet temperamental as the Sea