Started thinking about Halloween instead of sleeping cause that’s just how I roll. Here are my thoughts:
- Pidge is a gremlin who lives for candy and scaring… Most likely not putting up decorations on August 1st but definitely is planning out the Scare Of A Lifetime (Target: Lance)
- Hunk would kill a man for those king sized candy bars… But he’s too busy planning the Halloween party/sleepover to start putting up decorations yet. That’s September 1st.
- … Do you think Lance would unironically ironically wear those ‘sexy’ Halloween costumes? I… Maybe? Half as a joke, half as an excuse to show off his shaved legs.
- There are no trick-or-treaters in the desert… Keith has done away with Halloween. He doesn’t really care. Hunk and Pidge probably hang up some of those decorations that jump out on you and well… Keith has paranoid reflexes and a knife. Rip the decorations.
- Shiro uses his laser robot hand to carve the space pumpkins… Okay that doesn’t sound like it would end well lmao, maybe they make the pumpkins out of metal. That would actually be really cool. Shiro is an arts and crafts God.
- Allura and Coran get Really Into It because Altea had nothing like this so they’re thrilled to experience some (American) traditions. YO Allura can shapeshift so Pidge convinces her to shapeshift into some traditional horror film monster and they scare the SHIT out of Lance. I love it.
Halloween is primarily an American-centric holiday though so I could see half the team honestly not caring at all lmfao.