in a world where you have your true love tattooed on one wrist and your sworn enemy on the other, and you dont know which is which...
-k so her wrists are obviously kai and levana
-and when she was little she thought Kai was some terrible person she would loathe bc true love could mean romantic love or platonic love or familial love and Aunt Levana would never hurt her!!! Right???
-So she would follow around Levana, trying to spend as much time with her as possible, bc she knew her and Aunt Levana would have the most incredible aunt-niece relationship ever.
-hahaha but post-almost being burned alive, Peony is obsessed with Cinder’s wrists bc Kai!!! Like the prince!!!!!!
-meanwhile Pearl and Adri scornfully remind her that Kai is a common name, its probably some peasant
-and Cinder tries her best to stay impartial. Her gloves not only hide her cyborg hand but her tattoos as well, and she actually forgets about them for a long period of time….
-and then she meets the prince. And oh shit. Ohhhh shitttt
-cinder isnt the best at romantic interaction, and she cant tell if that was flirting?? He probably hates her, shes a cyborg…
-and the mission to figure out whats on his wrists begins
-but why is he always wearing long sleeves??
-and the night of the ball, she finally sees one of his wrists! and it says levana. Oh dear
-so all of a sudden shes in jail and kai and levana are getting married and her place is quite clear…but why is levana the other name on her wrist?
-so what keeps cinder going, all throughout scarlet and cress, is that they have to be soulmates. Theres no other way.
-hes got Cinder/Levana
-and when hes a little kid and hasnt met either, he always kinda hopes cinder is the true love because the name just sounds so much…warmer
-then the whole arranged marriage starts happening and kai’s like…idk bout this…but the wrists dont lie…
-but then he meets cinder and its just!!! marry me!!!
-and then he realizes it…one of these girls is his sworn enemy…
-shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
-but things seem to solve themselves when Cinder is arrested and becomes known as a terrorist
-except levanas definitely not his soulmate? Bc most soulmates dont want to kill you…
-and so its an internal battle because besides the wrists he knows both have glamours powerful enough to control his feelings
-some nights he lays in his bed and just kinda cries bc he doesnt know whats real anymore
-but when they kidnap kai from the wedding and theres finally some time to talk to cinder, she shows him her wrists
-and theyre like “either its u and me or we re fighting to the death over levanas affection”
-so that becomes an inside joke of theirs, and kais always like “hahaha im winning” leading up to his marriage w levana
-but they act like in love idiots throughout winter bc they now theyre soulmates
Thats kaider for yall, imma do the other ships on other posts to avoid longness
could i get a mf uuuuuuuuuh voltron youtuber headcanons?? (I know it's basic shhh)
sure thing anon!
• lance would probably be a beauty blogger. he posts videos about skin care routines and does lots of product reviews!
- occassionaly he does other silly videos like Flirting 101 or he vlogs him doing random shit like singing along to the radio in the car or going to starbucks
• hunk has a baking channel! his is really artsy and so professional looking everyone is a bit jealous of him
- he also does a lot of food challenge videos with lance. theyre usually horrific but everyone loves them
• pidges channel is literally a mess. she has gaming videos, prank videos (usually involving matt and shiro because theyre so easy to prank), conspiracy videos, you name it.
- she probably has a couple that are considered “the weird side of youtube” lets be real
• the three of them have a collab gaming channel! it was pidges idea after she brought them in for a collab video on her channel and it was a hit. people mostly just watch it to see them goofing off and being silly rather than to actually watch them gaming. sometimes they can convince allura to join as well.
• speaking of allura! shes a beauty blogger also. she does a lot of makeup and hair tutorials, and she also does fashion haul videos! literally everyone is in love with her
- her and lance collab all the time. theyre practically regulars on eachothers channels.
• keiths channel is… odd. he mostly posts conspiracy videos and knife tricks. he posted a couple singing video which is where he gained most of his followers from, but mostly his videos are just him ranting about aliens or mothman or that were all living in a simulation.
- pidge and he, unsuprisingly, collab a lot on those
• shiro doesnt have a youtube channel himself, but he does appear frequently in the others videos as hes friends with all of them
- hes mostly on matts channel though, everyone loves their relationship
• matt only joined youtube because of pidge, so most of his videos involve the two of them doing weird things, though once he started dating shiro a lot of his videos involved him as well
• all of them are really good friends! shiro and matt were high school friends, which is how pidge and keith met, and when pidge started collabing with hunk and lance thats when the rest of them met as well
• sometimes they do huge collab videos with all of them, and youtube LOVES it
• lance and keiths first ever collab together was an eating contest (food courtesy of hunk of course) and after that they just continued filming random competitions between the two
- there was no denying the chemistry they had together
• they came out as a couple during a collab together
- lance: alright guys! you’ve been asking for it and now u shall receive. im doing my first ever tag video; the boyfriend tag!
- cue keith walking into the frame with a little wave
• needless to say their fans exploded after that
• allura and hunk probably do weird challenge videos together all the time. if theres a challenge out there on youtube they’ve probably done it.
• allura starts dating an advise blogger named shay and soon they do a collab with lance and keith. wlw and mlm solidarity anyone???
• lance loves to do silly videos with keith, mostly because keith is always super confused and the fans love it
- lance: hey guys welcome back to my channel today we’re gonna prank my boyfriend haha
lance: hey keith
lance: i’m gay
keith: ok? cool.
lance: HAH pranked you! i’m bi bitch!
(thank you @kidsflash for that scene)
• coran appears in a few of alluras videos, mostly doing storytime videos of all his weird adventures. no one can ever tell if hes serious or not.
• keith and lance post a collab singing video once. its their most popular video.
thats.. all ive got for now. lemme know if you want more!
Hi.. I know it's weird... but I love the way you draw expressions (especially that vampire girl drawing you did aaa) I was wondering, if you had time and wanted to, if you could draw up a spread sheet of different expressions. I kinda reference your art because the way you stretch them to truly express an emotion, and I want to be good enough to do that on my own one day. (I hope that's alright that I reference. I don't post any of the referenced art tho, I just do it for me.)
hello friend! ahh you’re too kind, thank you for your wonderful compliments. while i always recommend referencing live models over artwork, i did do a quick doodle sheet of expressions for funsies. ໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७
the title of this is “What happens on Plastic Beach” there’s going to be more i just have to work on it
alternate title: “murdoc breaks down on plastic”
it’s kinda based on my headcanon/au that these two talk it out on plastic beach and through that understand each other a bit more
Can I just remind people that many bisexual and pansexual people, myself included, use gay as an umbrella term for all people attracted to the same sex and we use it as a descriptor for our and everyone’s same sex attraction because it’s specific to that part of our identity. So please stop policing me for using gay to describe my and characters’ same sex attraction. Using gay as an umbrella term is not the same as invalidating and erasing a bi/pansexual person’s identity.
Its currently 7am and I just checked my asks because I can’t sleep and I can’t believe what I just saw
Yesterday an anon told me that I whitewashed Yoongi. I talked about this, many people sent me so many kind messages that I didnt answer because I just wanted this to end. I thought it was done but apparently not.
I just woke up to people telling me that I was an horrible person, that I should stop drawing, that I should delete all my comics, my tumblr, and that I should end my life. Yep
I’m just speechless? I don’t even know what to say. You’re harrasing an artist because you think they whitewash. Like I said I don’t whitewash and I never did. You don’t have to agree with me or to like what I do. But to the point of sending this kind of stuff? I dont know if its the same person or not. I don’t know anymore.
I don’t even want to post anything, I’m just fucking scared. Usually this kind of stuff don’t really touch me but I guess it does now. I don’t want to disappoint you, I just want to make people smile, maybe I’m not that good at it. I know that so many people love my stuff, and it’s kinda unfair to them. But thats how it is I’m human and I’m weak
I don’t understand really. Yall are saying how sweet Jimin is, how kind Jimin is, how supportive Jimin is, oh what an angel. But then you’re sending this kind of stuff to another human being.
I thought of blocking but I didnt. Because I want the person/people who sent this messages to read this. Don’t do that to anyone. I’m lucky to be happy in my everyday life. But thats not the case for everybody. Some people have suicidal thoughts everyday. Do you know how harmful this is? So please, don’t do that to someone else. At the end of the day it’s just a comic on the internet. And I don’t think it’s worth it.
The cool thing about the moon is that it’s always there. For subtle magic, all you have to do is combine a mundane task and the moon phase you’re doing it on. Shaving is perfect for this because it’s already a ritual of its own.
Since the waxing moon precedes the full moon, it’s good for new beginnings and spells to draw something toward you. Shaving during this phase is good for wiping the slate clean to welcome new things into your life. After shaving, follow up with a salt scrub that matches your intent.
Basic Salt Scrub Recipe
1 cup sea or epsom salt
¼ cup olive oil
5-10 drops essential oil (optional)
Combine the salt and oil in a bowl. Olive oil is a good starter oil that many people already have, but coconut or grapeseed also works. More or less oil may be needed depending on the consistency you prefer.
The essential oils you use change depending on what you want to draw. Lavender is anti-anxiety and helps encourage calm. Patchouli is good for prosperity. Spearmint brings clarity and energizes.
Store in a jar or container of your choice. Unless you add a preservative, and leftovers will need to be refrigerated.
Remember!Bacteria can grow in unpreserved scrubs, even if it looks and smells fine. This makes the scrub less effective and can be bad for your health. If you know you can’t preserve it, lessen wasted product by only making as much as you need for a single use.
🌕 Full Moon
The full moon is, of course, the fullest phase of the moon. This phase is good for major charging and energizing. Because I have issues with chronic pain, I shave during the full moon to draw energy and discourage extremely low spoon days. Now is the time to plan and draw all the good things into your life. Shaving during this phase gets rid of old situations and makes room for new growth.
For a Full Moon Scrub, you can take the previous recipe and add a tablespoon of milk (I use powdered because no one in my house drinks milk) for chemical exfoliation and a few heaping spoonfuls of honey to moisturize and soften your skin. Both are also good for promoting bounty in whatever you wish to fill your life with.
The waning moon occurs as the full moon leaves, so it’s good for magic to banish or push things away. Shaving helps cast off whatever is bothering you as you cut through the hair. As you rinse your razor, also rinse away your problems. This is especially good if you haven’t shaved in a while as a result of depression or other issues.
Coffee grounds are a perfect addition to a banishing bath scrub because they banish old situations while also energizing you to move forward. Substitute a portion of the salt in the salt scrub recipe for coffee grounds and add in more salt, coffee, or oil as needed. This is also a good way to recycle grounds from the morning’s coffee.
🌑 New Moon
The new moon is great for when you need a spiritual and emotional deep clean. It’s like shaving during the waning moon, but amplified. You’re not only banishing your problems, but scrubbing the affected area clean of its influence. It’s also good for incurring drastic change in the form of loss. While loss sounds negative, it can include things like getting rid of bad habits or “losing” the funk you’ve been stuck in.
For a Deep Clean scrub, mix a teaspoon of charcoal, a spoonful of lemon juice, and a tablespoon of freshly grated ginger into the salt scrub recipe. Because ginger is warming, you’ll want to add in a small amount at a time and test the mixture on your skin to make sure you don’t go overboard.
IMPORTANT: Some essential oils can interact with medications or physical conditions. Please do you’re own research beforehand to make sure a recipe will give you no reactions. Always do a test patch before applying a new recipe to your body. These recipes are from personal experience, but I’m not a doctor so please don’t assume because it works for me it will be fine for you.
hi i'd just like you to know that today i was watching tv with my friend and figure skating came on and i went "holy shit that's tessa and scott! wait why do i know that i've never watched figure skating before" and it's your fault. i only know who they are because of your posts about them
the worst kind of cultural differences are polite kissing differences…. they make everything awkward…
when you kiss with one cheek but they’re european so they go for the double kiss and you leave them hanging awkwardly… when they’re from somewhere that does three kisses and it’S FUCKING WEIRD WHY THREE, when they’re from somewhere in i think northern south america? where they actually put their lips on your cheek and you’re left feeling gross like why did u do that that’s wet and disgusting… when they’re from somewhere where they don’t kiss at all and you go for it and they kinda jump back and it’s awkward af….the worst…