As much as this storyline isn’t that great and it was all plot to create a shitty cheating drama for them, it’s really not fair people are deciding to forget all the good emmerdale/iain had done:
- The Ashley storyline is with no doubt one of my favourite storylines. Its really emotional and as far as i know, it’s really playing reallity as it’s form. I can’t wait for the end and we all know it’s going to be played brillaintly by John and I’m going to be an emotional wreck after this.
- The Holly drug addiction and her death. It was a major twist, nobody knew that would happen and it was so dramatic and well writting. Also big credits do Nat and Adam for playing their grieve so well done.
- Belle’s storyline: finding out she has schizophrenia, it was very touchy and emotional and eden is playing belle really well done.
- Aaron’s abuse storyline was one of the massive storylines they had and it was so well played by Danny.
- David’s testicle cancer, it was also a massive storyline (not well shown) but still really important.
- Last but not least, super soap week. One of the best stunts I saw on a soap. Very emotional and stressing and so well written. Let’s not forget from that week, we got the first character out as bisexual men and that brought a lot of recognition and representation.
So, please folks, don’t overshadow all the good they done over this plotty storyline - that still don’t know exacly what’s going to happen.