- Me, talking to terfys, truscumys and other shit ppl: okay guys remember how some people thought "maybe we should come up with names and terms for our experiences?"
- Them: ahuh yeah
- Me: you know how throughout time, people created words. And gave meanings to those words. Like not even talking about uh lgbtaqi+ shit or anything that's just how languages have been working for uh. Forever now
- Them: go on
- Me: and we can all agree many of these terms are important and many of them are still being used and have been accepted into common words among society.
- Them: yes of course
- Me: some of them might've seemed weird to the ppl at the time and yet they are still regarded as valid as they are now right
- Them: yes
- Me: what if... new genders... new orientation names, pronouns.... are the SAME thing but just right NOW and are just society, language and the human experience evolving and changing and-
- Them: THOSE FAKEY FAKES ARE INVADING OUR COMMUNITY!!! DUMB WEIRD IDIOTS WITH THEIR DUMB WEIRD TERMS!!! DISGUST
- me: you know I almost had something there but then I remember the human identity may evolve but assholes won't
oh! also so sorry to ask you twice. How should INFPs like us get out of an fi si loop? And how do I utilise Ne? what does that feel like and how can I make it work? Thanks for your time!