- random person: how do YOU write romantic scenes?
- me: what
- random person: like, you've never kissed someone or been in love. how is it possible you describe it in your writing, then?
- me: ...
- me: how can JK Rowling describe Hogwarts if she's never been there?
- me: how can Rick Riordan describe how Percy Jackson commands a hurricane if he's never done it himself?
- me: how can George RR Martin describe the death of every single one of his characters if he hasn't died?
- me: how can JRR Tolkien describe what an elf looks like when he's never seen one?
- me: hOW CAN HOMER DESCRIBE IN DETAIL THE ENTIRE TROJAN WAR WHEN HE LIVED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AFTER IT?
- me: YOU. UN. IM. AG. IN. AT. IVE. S. WI. NE.
Tsubaki w/ Black Star, sensual.