- random person: how do YOU write romantic scenes?
- me: what
- random person: like, you've never kissed someone or been in love. how is it possible you describe it in your writing, then?
- me: ...
- me: how can JK Rowling describe Hogwarts if she's never been there?
- me: how can Rick Riordan describe how Percy Jackson commands a hurricane if he's never done it himself?
- me: how can George RR Martin describe the death of every single one of his characters if he hasn't died?
- me: how can JRR Tolkien describe what an elf looks like when he's never seen one?
- me: hOW CAN HOMER DESCRIBE IN DETAIL THE ENTIRE TROJAN WAR WHEN HE LIVED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AFTER IT?
- me: YOU. UN. IM. AG. IN. AT. IVE. S. WI. NE.
Hey, Kat. So. I know you like Host angst. However I don't recall reading of why Host has bleeding eyes as your headcanon (maybe I missed it) but we can have different headcanons, amirite? So. Imma make a comic that I'll post later/tomorrow that's some kind of stupid but you gotta answer with your own continuation about it. You up for it? Drawing or writing, let's see how we can make it tragic.