I’m sorry but can we please realise how much the creators and animators worked to make Anna and Kristoff perfect for each other?
- Their color palettes are supposed to compliment each other.
- Their style, her fancier and his dirtier style to show a beauatiful contrast.
- Their voices were chosen to fit together, even if they didn’t have to sing a duet.
- The facial and physic styles of each character was put into careful consideration so that they could be together (ie: Kristoff was going to have a beard but they thought he looked too much like a father than a potential love interest)
- Their personalities start out so differently but they end up rubbing on each other.
- They were literally made for each other.
And I don’t want to hear any crap about how this is bad and you’re not supposedto create characters for each other, because you are.
Making coules need work. They need to belong together. You can’t just put two random characters together. You have to really wrk with them. Convince the audience that they belong together.
And they did just that.
Every single detail about this couple was carefully crafted to show they they need each other, that they belong together.
And I think that’s absolutely beautiful.