The atlantic division as college students during finals
- tampa bay lightning: Been keeping up with their readings and homework for every class all semester. each week they made more flash cards and studied them. get As on all their exams.
- toronto maple leafs: aren't doing the readings but still getting good grades anyway. cram study before the finals and pull all nighters and get As.
- detroit red wings: were a total mess before their finals, almost had a breakdown during the test. started crying when they saw they passed all their exams.
- boston bruins: stopped caring about university two semesters ago. only borught one pencil to the exam. chose letter D for question 3 because they liked saying 3-D in their heads.
- Ottawa Senators: took part in group study sessions, pulled all nighters, read all the readings. got a C.
- Florida Panthers: did all the right things last semester and got straight C's on everything. they've given up. now their version of studying is opening their textbook and then looking through twitter on their phone for a few hours.
- Montreal Canadiens: also only brought one pencil to the exam. it was out of lead.
- Buffalo Sabres: slept through three of them, went to the last two, might have spelled their name wrong on one, used pen on the scantron.