Can ask for 'Concupiscence: ardent sensual longing/ strong lustful desire.'
NO ONE GET EXCITED! …Yet… I know I usually put the chapter for Come on Baby, Light My Fire as an answer to the ask with the word prompt, but I am still editing and brushing up a few things that bother me. Also…I have an awesome surprise for the last chapter, courtesy of the amazing @akai-echo and the ever sneaky @peetabreadgirl. Seriously ladies, you’ve made my day, my week, the entire month! However, since I didn’t want to let another Friday pass without something, here is a short snippet from the next (and last) chapter. A Five Phrase Friday, if you will. The sentences are jumbled and in no particular order.
1. “No. Don’t. Please.” I swallow and shake my head frantically, cupping his cheeks in my palms. “I love…having your sketchbook on my table. I love having your toothbrush next to mine on the sink. I love waking up beside you and cooking with you. I – I need you – Peeta, please?”
2. “Exactly how am I supposed to explain that to my mother?”
3. He lifts the covers of his bed and doesn’t need to say a word for me to recognize the invitation. I dive across him and settle beneath the blankets, keeping a good foot of space between us as he turns the lamp back off and lays down beside me.
4. “I was daring with my fashion choices from an early age!” she protests our teasing.
5. “I’d love to help, Annie,” I say, completely insincerely. “But I’m just too busy what with the spring musical kicking off next month with tryouts. Ms. Seeder really needs my help, especially since you can’t this time. Besides, if the guy is volunteering to help coach little league, he can’t be all bad, can he?”
I’ll be sure to tag you when I post the final chapter, @alliswell21, since it is your prompt that inspired it. ;-) Should have it done soon-ish. Monday at the absolute latest, like that’s the worst case scenario.