hey!! did u know u can look at a gif frame by frame on mobile? cause i did that with ur sniper lance animation oh my gosh the third frame rly is a blessed lance (also it's so interesting to see how each frame contributes to the animation as a whole?? animation is so cool omg)
WHAT!! can you!!??? OHHH sweet!! bless you :’> Im so glad someone saw it bc the third frame is by far my favorite
I saved it without color, but YEAH look at the boiiiii
And that one is a really rough animation, but yeah, I really like that from animation too <3 every single thing matters even if you cant really see it
I didn’t really want to be productive for the rest of today, so I went to one of my favorite ask blogs, @sweetdreemurrs, and noodled around in their recent posts until I found some responses that I wanted to recreate. Here they all are.
I had a lot of fun doing this. Everyone, go check out @sweetdreemurrs! The ask responses are really fun and the interpretation of the characters is pretty much spot on. I really like the content over there.
(oOPs I just realized I messed up on recreating the Papyrus one💦 oH wEll)
10. Favorite RFA party outfits
Omg the outfit that jaehee wore to the christmas party still has me s h o o k
18. Worst bad end
Most of the bad ends with jaehee where MC ends up with Zen and like five years later it’s shown that jaehee is dying from overworking herself and MC is in a happy relationship with zen :/
19. Favorite headcanon
I don’t know many so i’ll make one up: secretly elizabeth the third is also working for the mint eye
48. Ever cried or shed a tear while playing?
No i don’t think so; it takes me a lot to cry when i’m not on my period
50. How has this game affected you overall? Do you regret playing it?
A super positive effect with me gaining popularity on this blog; getting better at my craft; meeting people bc of this etc.
Yes but only because i regret everything i do ever
Another Elysian (a potential third installment of the Serendipity AU) mood board
The Elysian Fields (Ancient Greek: Ἠλύσιον πεδίον, Ēlýsion pedíon) is a conception of the afterlife that developed over time and was maintained by some Greek religious and philosophical sects and cults. Initially separate from the realm of Hades, admission was reserved for mortals related to the gods and other heroes. Later, it expanded to include those chosen by the gods, the righteous, and the heroic, where they would remain after death, to live a blessed and happy life.
Went and saw Beauty and the Beast, and I just had to share my experience because it was so pure?
So, like, I get into the theater, find myself a nice spot smack dab midscreen, which is WAY EASIER without thirty people traipsing in behind you in a group, lemme tell you, and I’m just sitting there, by my lonesome, scrolling tumblr and watching whatever weird stuff they’ve got on screen, and a family comes to sit in my row, which was the only empty one not right in front of the screen. Sat down what I thought was a seat away from me until I saw a little girl in an adorable ass red dress climbing over mom and dad to sit next to me.
Totally fine. I was just off of center and they got to sit right in the middle of the screen, and when she finally gets settled this little girl looks up at me, with a soda half her size in one hand, and somehow both popcorn and candy in her tiny little lap, and she stage whispers to her mom:
“She’s by herself!”
Mom looks embarrassed, but I smile and wave off the apology.
I go back to my phone, only to realize someone is tugging at my sleeve. Little girl looks up at me, all wide eyes and curiosity, and holds out a napkin filled with popcorn and chocolate. Like, I remember being a kid, and I remember how important candy and popcorn at the theater are, and I think she thought she was saving my life by offering this sustenance.
I almost fucking cried guys, kids are the best.
So I take it and thank her and let her talk my ear off for a few minutes until she needs a drink because she has been talking SO MUCH her mouth is dry. This kid is going places, guys, I’m telling you right now, because she picked up that cup the size of her torso like a champ and angled the straw just right and continued to try to talk to me around her gulps.
While this is happening, on the other side of me another mom and daughter sat down, and, turns out, the girls know each other. I’m guessing, based on the gumption of Red Dress, that they probably met in the lobby before they went into the theater.
Girl number 2, I’ll call her Princess Dress, because it was a fantastic dress and when I told her so she proceeded to point to every princess along the neck and name them and give me their Stats, proceeds to have a conversation across me with Red Dress.
Both sets of parents were looking like they wanted to bury their heads in their hands, but I was having a blast.
Anyway, eventually lights go down, we get into the movie, and for the most part Red and Princess were content, although every so often Red made sure to pass me a handful of sticky half-melted chocolate.
Watching a live action version of a movie that I watched for the first time when I was their age was a fuckin’ trip, man. Like. I got super emotional over things I didn’t expect to, and during the wolf scenes I was actually mildly distressed, because Princess was gripping the hand rest so hard on my right I thought she was gonna break it. Any scene I laughed or snorted at got a peal of laughter from my two new best friends, so hopefully no one has to go home and explain why I nearly snorted out my drink during “Be Our Guest” when they went for a visual gag for “After all miss, this is France!”.
During the ballroom scene, Red turned to her mom and whispered “The Beast is handsome!” and it took so much for me not to lean over and whisper back “Girl same.”
But my favorite, MY VERY FAVORITE part of this whole experience was when Gaston shot the Beast - FOR THE THIRD TIME HOLY HELL I KNEW IT WAS DARK BUT GODDAMN THIS IS A KIDS MOVIE ISN’T IT - Red patted my arm because yeah, okay, I was maybe crying a little, look, I know what happens but the movie made me feel things okay. Anyway, she like, pushes herself up in her seat and leans in close and she goes “It’s okay. He’s gonna be okay.”
The point is, children are so pure, and everyone should always watch movies with strangers.
Spock, the first officer whose advice was always effectual, possessed a strength of understanding, and coolness of judgement, which qualified him to be the counselor of the ship’s captain, and enabled him frequently to counteract, to the advantage of them all, that eagerness of mind in Captain Kirk which must generally have lead to imprudence. Spock had an excellent heart, positioned somewhere near his kidneys; his feelings were strong, but he knew how to govern them: it was a knowledge which his captain had yet to learn, and which one of his fellow crew members had resolved never to learn.
Dr. Leonard McCoy’s abilities were, in many respects, equal to Spock’s. He was sensible and clever; but eager in every thing; his sorrows, his joys, could have no moderation. He was generous, amiably cynical, interesting: he was everything but logical.
“Not only are there no happy endings…There aren’t even any endings.”
Every time I read American Godsby Neil Gaiman, I find more things to adore about this novel. I read it this time while traveling across the United States, and I have to say, something about reading this book in transit just makes sense. It makes even more sense reading it while soaring over America itself, gazing down on fields and hills, a New Jersey import who lives in Chicago, went to LA a week or so ago, and just left Florida. There is something so intensely American about this novel, and it wows me every time. From the smaller mythic chapters telling folk tales and stories of the people who brought their gods to America, to the gods themselves and their characters, this novel always gets me. This was my third time reading this novel, and I’m going to dig deep to highlight new things that I had forgotten, so solid warning: Spoilers ahead.
I will never get over the way that Neil Gaiman melds together the idea of the gods and the land, and gives them both their own power and will. Something that wows me that I often forget about the standalone is now astoundingly diverse it is without being appropriative, and how Gaiman incorporates so many cultures, a diverse range of characters, as well as a huge amount of humor without it becoming problematic. I think this novel could be a guidebook for authors who want to know how to write diverse stories and mythos respectfully. I forgot about so many fantastic characters that Gaiman pours himself into, from Samantha Black Crow to side characters that brim with energy and character themselves, like Whiskey Jack’s son or Bilquis. I also never noticed before the two mentions of Mr. Nancy’s son that point to Anansi Boys. Not to mention the wealth of research and knowledge that goes into the bottomless well of background characters and visions leading up to the battle.
One thing I gained a new appreciation for in this novel was the character of Shadow. He is big, and not dumb, and I remembered all that, but what I forgot is how nice he is. Shadow’s such a cinnamon roll of a character, and I forget that. He stands up for a waitress and believes in the good of people. At the Lakeside library book sale, he tries to find the book that’s least likely to be purchased, so that he can help the library out by buying it. He performs coin tricks for children. He is obligated to hold Odin’s vigil, but he never questions whether he should also hold Mad Sweeney’s. As Laura speaks with the cutting, too-open words of the already-dead, Shadow still refuses to tell her about her appearance or to not hold her hand, because he doesn’t want to hurt her still. When Shadow picks up bodies with the coroners, he carries them always in his arms.
The scene between Shadow and Odin before his death is one of my absolute favorites (other favorite scenes include Samantha Black Crow’s protest kiss, the scene in which Shadow thinks snow into being, and Shadow’s long death scene). Odin recites to Shadow what he knows—the charms, in a long list. And it ends with that long scene where Shadow wonders what would have happened if he touched Odin’s hand, and wishes he had. And Odin’s twisting grift of the fiddle is so complicated and well done that even on the third re-read, I find myself forgetting about it until the moment Odin dies, and doubting myself on it until the moment Shadow says it out loud.
@neil-gaiman’s American Gods just gets better every time I read it, and I am cautiously thrilled and excited for the show coming out later this spring.
“It doesn’t matter that you didn’t believe in us. We believed in you.”
let me help you fall in love with tanaka’s character (i’m gonna cut some parts from the first volume of the manga).
this is tanaka ryunosuke. he appears for the first time in the manga on vol 1 . he’s a second year and as you can see, he’s got that delinquent boy look going on. oh, and you’re gonna see that facial expression a lot, it’s his signature. it’s meant to intimidate people, but, no, just no, it’s hilarious af.
guys, guys, guys, tanaka is a dork. we love dork characters, right?
he’s so simple minded. he’s just like bokuto. i’m dying.
whether you’ve watched the anime or you’re reading the manga, you probably know that the weird duo knocks off the vice principal wig, leading to daichi kicking them out of the gym. this scene is right before any of that happens. daichi is trying to talk to hinata and kageyama, but they’re just too absorbed in arguing that they do not hear him. tanaka is scolding them because daichi san is talking. he respects the third years a lot and wants the first years to respect them as well. we love respectful characters, right?
and here is the part where i start talking about how good of a senpai (and a person) tanaka is. this guy wakes up at 4 to let those two practice in the gym without daichi knowing (heh). this is obviously not the only time tanaka looks out for his kouhais. there are so many scenes in which you can see tanaka taking care of the kids. my favorite one? it’s probably the one from the OVA. if you still haven’t watched it, go watch it, because if you still think that tanaka’s nothing more than a funny gag, you’ll understand that you’re wrong. so wrong.
he is such a caring person. karasuno, his teammates mean so much to him. when hinata and kageyama don’t pass their exams, they need to re-do it, but in order to practice with the others in tokyo they need a ride. in the OVA you see tanaka asking his sister if she can do this favor for him, at first she tells him no because it’s an at least four hours drive, but then she sees her brother counting his savings. guys, guys, guys, here me out, tanaka’s willing to use his own money for hinata and kageyama. unfortunately he doesn’t have enough, but do you know what he does to provide a ride for them? he kneels in front of his sister and begs her. and he did not tell anyone how hard it was for him to provide a ride for hinata and kageyama. y’know, he deserves being called tanaka senpai by everyone everyday of his life, tanaka is the man
but this, this is probably what i like the most about him. this is just an example, okay? here we have tsukishima, telling them about kageyama’s nickname. tanaka has never liked people talking shit about others. look at his expression, he’s mad. he’s gonna scold tsukishima, but daichi stops him. this happens not a lot, but a shit amount of lots. tanaka is always ready to shut up people who belittle others. he steps up for kageyama, he is always there for hinata, he’s always ready to say “no, don’t say that you’re great” whenever someone is self depricating or he’s ready to fight whenever they talk shit of his friends. he’s such a good character, guys.
(oh, and have i already told you how strong this person is? when oikawa’s targeting him he puts himself together. all by himself. most players wouldn’t be able to do that, they’d be so down because they’d made a lot of mistakes, but tanaka? not tanaka, bitch. tanaka is stronger than that. tanaka is better than that. tanaka slaps himself and receives that powerful serve.)
tanaka is in my top 5 favorite haikyuu characters and now you kinda know why. i think there’s so much more i need to say, but this post is getting too long. but please, give a little love to tanaka ryunosuke. call him tanaka senpai. he deserves it.
evidence that david wymack is the best character in this entire series, part i
The Foxhole Court
“I want my subs at the wall cheering them on, but if you trip up a referee, I will cut you.”
“Watch me beam with pride. It’s not your job to take care of yourself anymore.”
Wymack sliced a hand across his throat and jerked his thumb over his shoulder. Neil hoped he was right in translating it as “Let’s get the hell out of here.”
“Do you have any idea how much I hate coming home and finding you in my apartment?”
Wymack only recruited athletes from broken homes. His decision to turn the Foxhole Court into a halfway house of sorts was nice in theory, but it meant his players were fractured isolationists who couldn’t get along long enough to get through a game.
“Are you done wasting my oxygen yet?”
“Kevin, wake that dingbat without getting punched in the face.”
“You have five seconds to get your retarded psycho ass to my apartment! You even think about telling me no and I swear to god I’ll throw Kevin’s contract down the garbage disposal.”
“Your opinion has been noted and dismissed,” Wymack said. “Anything else, or are you going to start signing stuff?”
“I am going to drop you off at the dorm and spend the rest of the day drinking. Damage control can wait until tomorrow.”
“Kevin, you’re out if your hand so much as itches. Don’t be stupid tonight.”
“Coach Wymack was the only one I could think of turning to, and he didn’t disappoint me.”
Wymack snapped his fingers in front of Andrew’s face, trying to get Andrew to look at him instead of Neil.
“Damn it all to hell. Hemmick! You were supposed to wake them up ten miles ago.”
“Did you think I made the team the way it is because I thought it would be a good publicity stunt? It’s about second chances, Neil. Second, third, fourth, whatever, as long as you get at least one more than anyone else wanted to give you.”
“We saw their files,” Wymack said. “We chose you.”
“Breaking news: I don’t care.”
Neil wasn’t quite ready to face Andrew yet and he didn’t want to deal with this teammate’s curiosity over his prolonged absence, so he went to Wymack’s apartment instead.
“When I said Abby and I would look out for you, I didn’t mean you should pick a fight with Riko on national television,” Wymack said. “Should I have spelled that out beforehand?”
and my personal favorite for last
“God damn it, Minyard. This is why we can’t have nice things.”
In the past week, after seeing the new live action Beauty and the Beast (twice thus far. Still jonesing for a third viewing) the movie has taken up a permanent residence in the back of my mind, thus creating many a headcanon to frolic about in the space betwixt my ears. I personally enjoy reading other people’s headcanons so here are a few post-curse headcanons of mine, organized by character…
Belle - Belle uses the library to start a school for the village children, bringing the village’s literacy rate higher than anywhere else in the country. The children often give her drawings and short stories they’ve written which she displays prominently.
- One of her favorite things is watching Adam interact with children. He was a bit concerned at first that they wouldn’t like him, but it turns out he is great with them! She’s had to enact a “no piggyback rides in the library” rule. - She and Père Robert start a book club. - She is almost constantly tinkering with ideas and inventing things to make things easier around the castle. Washing machines, kitchen gadgets, carts with built in book shelves, and so on and so forth. Adam is more than happy to provide her with anything she could possibly need and often watches her work, helping when he can, but mostly just admiring her mind at work.
Prince Adam - Now that he is considerably less hairy (and over all less beastly in terms of body mass) he gets cold easily. (Mostly at night or in the early morning since early post-curse is summer.) He can often be found in the library by the fire and occasionally making his way through the castle wrapped in a sort of mobile cocoon of blankets. -Since the curse has been lifted he is trying to encourage a lighthearted atmosphere around the castle, attempting to undo the “when I enter a room, laughter dies” reputation. This ends up manifesting itself in quippy remarks and the occasional pun (much to the surprise of the staff at first) and ultimately learning to laugh at himself more. - He finds himself gravitating to Belle. Absentmindedly taking her hand in his whenever she is close by. Reading over her shoulder from time to time. Overall just preferring to be near her. She makes him feel safe. Yes, this is real. The curse is broken. She really does love him. -Having Phillipe around has proven very therapeutic for him. He goes for walks around the grounds with Phillipe and talks with him, pampering him with lots of apples for being such a good listener. -He waits a while to propose to Belle, but he keeps his mother’s wedding ring on his person pretty much from the start of their post-curse days. He just didn’t want to make Belle feel rushed.
Lumière - After years of having no taste buds,
Lumière has become a foodie. He relishes being able to savor the simplest ingredients, often enticing Plumette to try whatever he is most excited about at the time. “Plumette, you must try these strawberries! They are positively exquisite!” -He often forgets that he can no longer produce a source of light at will, and can often be heard muttering as he stubs his toe in the dark. -When Belle and Adam do get married, he is Adam’s best man and delivers the greatest speech. Lots of laughs. Even more happy tears.
Plumette -Plumette maintains a feather-like touch and learns how to paint from Maurice. Her landscapes become famous for her delicate brushwork. -She has never lost an argument with
Lumière. Any time he is being stubborn on a point of disagreement, she tickles him until he is willing to talk things out.
Cadenza and Garderobe -After their long curse induced separation, Cadenza and Garderobe take a second honeymoon and are nearly inseparable.
Mrs. Potts and family(plus LeFou) - Mr. Potts ends up moving into the castle and commuting to the village for work. Any time he has to leave he takes a moment to hug Mrs. Potts and Chip, studying their faces with a smile so that he never forgets again. -Mrs. Potts and LeFou end up becoming good friends. She gives LeFou motherly advice and Chip ends up looking up to him like a big brother. -LeFou makes sure to encourage Chip to follow his heart, be self assured (but remain humble) and to have the courage to stand up for himself, even if it means standing up to a friend.
Hi everyone! So, as any jikook shipper, you all know that there is a variety of great fics, old and new, about our fave ship. I, personally, tend to like reading more about the new ones (not because the 2014 ones aren’t good anymore, but like, u know what i mean, dynamics of the ship changed).
So as someone who spends……. alot….. of their free time reading and writing fics, and as someone who’s been in the fandom for a couple months now, i tought it would be a good idea to write down here some of my faves for you, old shipper who thinks they’ve read them all, or new shipper who doesn’t know where to start :)
I’ll try to recommend complete ones for the most part, and recent ones, but you know…… some of ‘em are classics. Here are my personnal all-time favorites.
Let’s start ! (in no particular order)
* - awesome
** - extra-awesome
*** - life-changing
1. Constraint, by Harlot. ** One shot, 40k, complete. “Jungkook is young and he is more acquainted with confusion and poor-decision-making than he’d like to admit. Despite being only 19 years old, he sometimes argues that he’s been through and seen some shit. He is never sure where he’s going to end up and he’s not entirely sure what kind of future is waiting for him. He is often not sure of a lot but he is certain—absolutely certain—that he’s not gay. Alternatively, a story in which Jungkook meets Park Jimin and doesn’t like him whatsoever. There’s just something about him… there’s just so much about him. Jungkook really can’t stand him. In fact, he can’t stand him so much he can’t quite seem to get him off of his mind.” ((So this one is quite lengthy, i know, but totally worth it ! Jungkook is a real douche in the beginning, but his reactions are so believable and relatable that you forgive him instantly. Great caracterization. Smutty parts in the end.))
2. Loverboy, by gangbang. *** One shot, 9k, complete. “this much jimin’s figured out: sometimes, somehow, his words make people fall in love with him.” ((Okay so this one is my personnal favorite, if I had to chose from all the jikooks fics, and probably all fics of all ships of all times, this would probably win the 1rst place. There’s something about it. Magical realism. Ansgt. Incredible storyline and characterization. A+++))
3. More golden than a golden snitch, by arborescent. ** Series of 3 One shots. 4k for this one, complete. “Everyone knows that the first year Slytherin seeker Jeon Jungkook’s biggest fan is not from his own house but a third year Hufflepuff named Park Jimin.” ((Okay so another old one… but a true classic. This one is a series so be sure to read the 3 of them, aren’t long, but truly amazing. HP au, with a lot of misunderstandings, a tsundere jk, and a fluffy muggleborn jimin. Don’t have to have loved HP to read this.))
4. And back again, by novilunar. * One shot, 3k, complete. “Jimin wishes he could stay away from Jungkook.” ((Ok so this is also an old one BUT i had to link it cause i read it 4 times by now and it is THE fic that started me into Jikook. Basically, Jimin doesn’t do one night stands, and thats all jk does. Jimin falls. Happy ending. Great writing. Good smutty parts. Love it.))
5. The Bet, by jonghyunslisterine. ** 11 chapters, 46k, complete. “Where Jeon Jungkook makes a bet that he can get the notoriously single Park Jimin to sleep with him by the end of the semester. Needless to say, things don’t go exactly as planned.” ((Okay, another old one, classic, that you probably already read. If not, then d o i t. Quite lengthy, but a safe bet. Great great great character development. Jimin is such a complex but lovely being and jk is such a douche but then gets it and it all goes well in the end. The jeonlous is gold. University setting, and jk’s concerns about school are so well written and so relatable. Great one overall.))
6. Flowertalk, by soranosuzu. * One shot, 3k, complete. “Jimin works in a flower shop and Jungkook is a delivery boy who drives a pastel pink van.” ((Tooth rotting fluff. Short and sweet, perfect for when you’re feeling for it.))
7. You’re ripped at every edge (but you’re a masterpiece), bykafeuka. * 3 chapters, 34k, complete. “Jimin swore there was nothing worst than having Jeon Jungkook as a sergeant.(Or,In which Jimin was forced to enlist in military and he was under the sexgod Sergeant Jeon’s monitoring division and god, Sergeant Jeon really needs to stop being a douchebag)” ((Ok so this one is maybe not an ultimate fave, but it’s only b/c of the end. Overall, it’s great, tho’. Military AU. Sexual tension. JK is sexually frustrated and frustrating. JM is a rich boy. Both characters are douches. Loved the idea.))
8. One upon a time share, by namakemono. * 5 chapters, 32k, complete. “Jungkook is in desperate need of a vacation, but spending two weeks in Namjoon and Hoseok’s timeshare in Okinawa with his recently separated ex of three years was probably (definitely) not what he had in mind.” ((I don’t know why i like the ex trope so much??? anyone with me??? there isn’t enough of those. JK and JM broke up, but their friends are still friends. And want them back together. Oops. Love it.))
7. White T-shirt and Brown Timberlands, by Rose_gold715. ** One shot, 11k, complete. “Jimin is filing for divorce after eight years with Jungkook. He needs to let go, and yet, he wants to hold on a little longer.” ((Aaaaand another ex trope, but not really. Established relationship that doesn’t go well for a while, but happy ending. Original idea. Kinda angsty, and heartbreaking. Loved it.))
8. You’re a hard soul to save with an ocean in the way (but i’ll get around it), by namakemono(great author ok bye). ** One shot, 20k, complete. “Jimin has the whole ocean at his fingertips, but for some reason he can’t help but look up to where the humans are, and wonder what it’s like to be part of their world.(or: the Little Mermaid AU that no one asked for)” ((Ok so now move on to something a lil’ fluffier. I DID NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED A LITTLE MERMAID AU. But i did. Jimin w/ red hair. Rich boy JK that has to take care of him. Funny and cute. A little jowel of a fic.))
9. You Don’t Bring Me Flour, bysuperbroc. * One shot, 3k, complete. “In order to graduate, Park Jimin must convince cute grocery cashier Jeon Jungkook that this sack of flour is his beloved child.” ((Soooo funny. Happy and fluffy. Great when you’re in the mood for something lighter.))
10. Let’s play for keeps, bykaythebest. * One shot, 4k, complete. “Jimin plays games for the entertainment of the Internet. Poorly. In fact, his entire schtick seems to be entirely based on how terrible he is. JimJams tries. He rarely succeeds.” ((Youtuber AU. Funny. A lot of Pining. What’s there more to ask.))
11. A touch of sin, by pettey. *** 10 chapters, 102k, complete. “After his transfer to a quiet seaside town, Jeongguk was prepared to face a year of uneventful CID work, but found himself dealing with a series of strange murders instead.” ((ULTIMATE FAVE OF THE MOMENT. Last fic I actually read, yesterday, in the middle of the night. Terrible idea, ‘cause it’s so spooky. I’m not a fan of gore, so i was scared when i read the hashtags, but really there isn’t that much, and it’s so well written that you barely notice it. The story is so well written and plot-driven. It could litteraly be a book. The universe is so intriguing. Ghosts. Witchcraft. JK is a cop, JM is a witch, sorta. Weird murders happen, JM is suspected. Sexual tension. So soooo much sexual tension. Characters are amazingly written. Slowbuilt. The end is bittersweet, if you don’t like much of happy endings, you’ll love it, if you only like happy endings (like me), you’ll love it too. Also there’s smut. And amazing song recommandations.))
12. Nu ABO: A Memoir by Park Jimin, bydecompositionbooks. ** 6 chapters, 34k, complete. “The world didn’t think it was necessary to give him a guide when it shoved all of these omega hormones at him, so here it is, Park Jimin’s handbook on dealing with heats, unrequited love, and Jeon Jungkook.” ((You kids are so lucky to be able to read this fic in one go. I had to wait for every chapter. E v e r y o n e. I know not all are fans of ABO dynamics, but try this one, please. It’s so good. Jimin is hilarious. Jungkook is emotionally constipated. Sexual tension. Jealousy. Great writing. A+))
13. Leave Your Mark, by snarcsics. *** 3/10 chapters, 49k, not completed. “The first time Jimin meets a gaunt, small beta boy named Jungkook in the examination room of Namjoon’s lab, he can’t seem to take his eyes off him. The second time he sees Jungkook it’s because he refuses to eat without him. The third time they meet, Jungkook is more teeth and claws than Jimin can handle.” ((OK SO I KNOW THIS FIC IS NOT COMPLETED. BUT LISTEN it’s worth it. Ohhh so worth it. Plus the author tends to finish all of her fics. Superd kind, replies to all comments. This fic is the beginning of a masterpiece. Not like any ABO. The plot is so great. The characterization is A+++. So much tension. So intriguing. JM is an omega. JK is a beta that will become an alpha artificially cause they are extinct. It doesn’t go so well. Please read it. Trust me on this one. You won’t regret it.))
So this is all of my ultimate favorite fics! I still have plenty I would like to recommend, but I figured too long posts annoy everyone. Tell me if you liked this list and if you would like me to do some others :) I was thinking about doing thematics ones, like fluffy, smutty, angsty… Tell me if that would be something you’d like!
If you have any fics to recommend me, please please please do so!
This fandom is great. This ship is great. Don’t forget to comment on the stories you read to encourage these fabulous authors!
LOOK AT THE PHOTO MORE CLOSELY...They are naked?! Um Hiro, are you saying this whole time Gajeel and Levy have been doing naughty things?? Also RBOZ is doing a mini comic/comic for the picture!!!!
dude you have no idea how long I’ve been staring at that piece of perfection, they are naked as fuck, they have no clothes, Gajeel is really up in her personal space like really up in her personal space and Levy looks like she is about to have the time of her life with her man’s dick in her.
look at how happy they are being in each other’s presence with nothing but skin and air between them.
I put this on twitter but for fun’s sake lemme put it here too
Beautiful bitch’s titty is out
I do not doubt for a second that they’ve been having intimate fucking for a while now. Taking away the fact that they consensually spent a year together, a year that we don’t know exactly what happened other than the fact that they were in the council and their feelings for each other obviously grew, Mashima’s a troll and has left clues to dot together:
the first clue was this fucking blanket scandal controversy I wasn’t in the fandom when this chapter came out but i did my research and went through fairy tail confess for help as well so i know what shit went down with Gajeel being shirtless and Levy in her tank top pajama, they were the only ones in bed
lemme just bring up the fact that if Levy was asleep and barely waking up in fairy hills, you know the only known residence of hers, then when Irene’s shit wore off, and people assumingely ended up at the place they were when the war began, wouldn’t she have been near Erza and Wendy? She wasn’t she was right next to Gajeel and Lily.
second, this dirty ass innuendo, where we see Gajeel’s sparkling eyes for Levy for the first time
that position with his arm looks familiar If he meant that with no kind of double entendre we would’ve known from Levy’s expression and Im sure she would’ve been pissed and pulled her “Gajeel’s being a stupid fuck” face aka my favorite levy face but
she’s cool with it, like “okay he’s going to throw me in jail alright it’s cool, this is normal, code for he’s going to fuck me”
third, the one spoken at the most heartbreaking moment
gonna say this with a little bit of sex ed. Ok so Gajeel wants kids with Levy, kids, two children, twins, offspring, the common product of unprotected sex. In order for Gajeel to want a family with Levy he has to want to fuck her. Let me repeat, he needs to have sex with Levy in order to get the kids he wants. More vulgarly, Gajeel needs to put his dick inside of Levy’s pussy in order for Levy to get pregnant, something that Gajeel wants. Again, Gajeel needs to stick his penis inside of Levy’s vagina, make friction and have that penis ejaculate sperm which will then swim up Levy’s uterus and fight to be the first one inside of Levy’s egg which has to be attached to Levy’s fallopian tube, waiting to be fertilized i got a B in human biology i forgot if this is how it happens but google is free so feel free to correct me, Im just going by memory rn. idk if the twins are supposed to be identical or fraternal but either way for fraternal, two eggs have to be fertilized by two sperm and for identical, one sperm penetrates one egg which will then split as the pregnancy progresses.Ok and this is based on my own view point, people can have a different viewpoint on this but for me I would have to be in an intimate relationship with someone before i think about having kids with them, idk if either Gajeel or Levy are the same way but that’s just me.
this is the one that convinced me that they’ve had sex before and that Levy likes being on top
their reunion was eye opening to me, it surprised me just how comfortable they were in this position as if they’ve done a million times before, there was no embarrassed blushes and constant apologizing for invading personal space, Levy wanted to be in Gajeel’s personal space and vice versa,
their reaction and actions after this just proved how normal this was to them
as if they weren’t just in a position where Levy looked like she was riding him, they’re not mortified, they’re not embarrassed that there was people around who saw their reunion and intimate position.
i got no idea where the hot springs pictures go here to be honest, i don’t think they were necessary and i get it wasn’t Gajeel’s fault stupid ichiya but it was still uncomfortable for both of them I bet, they weren’t able to enjoy it because they didn’t want to be in that position at that time, it was not consensual on both parts, again i saw stupid ichiya but yeah other than that i dont know
I hope hope that Mashima gives us more in regards to them and their relationship status and how long they’ve been together but we just have to wait and see.
oh dude and you don’t even know how hyped i am about Rusky doing some art for this and I am looking forward to any fanfic or art based on that very picture because it is perfection and should be in the Louvre, Mona Lisa who??
added bonuses just to show that Levy loves Gajeel’s titties Gajeel knows this too as alluded in the “a future” panel where Levy has her hand on his upper titty:
^^this one just made me realize that they’ve lain together like that.
and Im sorry this post got so long I got carried away with this but I have a lot of feels about these two people being naked together
REASONS THAT RHYSAND IS MY FAVORITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER OF ALL TIME:
- Protected and loved Feyre even when it meant she had to hate him
- Feminist (i.e. making his Second and Third in Command ladies!)
- Recovering victim of sexual/physical/mental abuse
- Gave Feyre a wage even when she didn’t ask for one
- Taught her to write/made her eat/kept her moving when she was manically depressed
- Waited until it was absolutely inevitable to take her to the Night Court long term, because despite her declining health, she always chose to return to the Spring Court
- Endures prejudice of an entire nation for the sake of his people
- Gave up his body and his powers for the sake of his people
- Made sure that Under the Mountain, he gave Feyre a means of forgetting what would occur in his nights with her (the wine), but still show her where she’d been touched (the body paint)
- Let her choose freely to accept the Mating bond
- In fact, went so far as to hide it and allow her to continue on sleeping with the shithead that murdered his family
- Allows her to have certain parts of her mind be private, despite having complete access to them
- He’s extremely stylish
- And also very handsome and can get real nasty
- Literally does everything he can for everyone he loves and takes zero credit for any of it
- Is a strong male who can be portrayed as broken and in tears
- Rhysand is just the fucking greatest and gives me lots of feelings and holy shit
Synopsis: Negan wants to rid his beard and wants you to help.
Warnings: NSFW, swearing, Negan himself is a warning lol
Note: ‘Cause I think beardless Negan needs more love. Honestly feeling meh about this but I couldn’t get the idea out of my mind. Hope you guys would still enjoy!
“You busy tonight, sweetheart?”
It was only when Negan’s shadow
loomed over your figure on the couch that you looked up and realized that it
was you he was talking to. Even after noticing how Negan’s eyes were glued on
you and you alone, you still bothered to look around the lounge area to make
sure that you weren’t hallucinating. You weren’t a new wife, in fact, you were
the third one (out of six) but you were aware that Negan has his favorites.
Sherry and Amber topped Negan’s list but the other wives still get their share
of Negan’s time.
You’ve had your moments with
Negan too, but they weren’t as much as the rest so you assumed that you were that girl— one who was easily forgotten.
It was really hard to believe that Negan was really talking to you.