The Two Types ~
1. The extremely loud and show-off kind of person you have ever met.
2. Extremely quiet and shy but very crazy when around people they know.
1. A rather outgoing person, ready to explore the world and the world’s beauty.
2. The person who likes to stay at home and has a million plans but is just lazy.
1. Talkative and indecisive, has a scary temperament, witty, and loving.
2. Family-oriented, quiet, the person who is just there living life.
1. That person who is terrifying once their mood swings start. Quite too emotional. But is very sociable.
2. They are like these cool-moms who take care of everything. Party monsters or just really fun to be around with.
1. You see them showing their every award. From friends, to family members to the world. Funny people that will make each day worth living.
2. Shy and reserved. Generous, and tries really hard not to show everything to the world. Has a collection of something or is somewhat traditional.
1. That straight-faced person who is very critical of themselves and are very smart people who would rather get things done than just sit around.
2. What do you mean getting things done? Why not just watch a movie and sit down. That person who is lazy but wants to do something but does not know how to start it.
1. Sociable, intellectual and kind. They will tackle any problem with a slight smile on their face even if the problem is hard or has a bad outcome.
2. Emotional yet rational. They have to have a balanced lifestyle or it would drive them crazy! They are sociable, but only to an extent.
1. Emotional wreck. Destructive, but gets calm after 0.02 seconds. Holds grudges. Spiritual and sexual.
2. Lives life to the fullest. Shy but not so negative. Tries to be as happy as possible.
1. Likes things that get them hyped. Party animal, has a million friends, loves pets, they are travelers and explorers.
2. Quiet but secretly popular in the internet. Old-fashioned, funny, or at least has dark humor.
1. Cold and unemotional, cares more about work or anything that has to do with social life or cares more about their social status. Quiet and sexual.
2. Funny and life-loving. Is hopeful, and cares about both family and work. Lazy but is capable of finishing something.
1. That original, selfless, inventive person you have ever met. Loves stories or anything that gets them hooked. Secretly adventurous but cares more about trying new things. Serious sometimes.
2. That person who is sociable and has a personality that everyone loves. Outgoing, down for everything, and just literally wants to have a good, successful life. Partying if needed.
1. That spiritual person that loves to laugh all the time and just loves everything about life. Loves to dream about anything. Oh and loves traveling as well! Going out with friends is the way to go.
2. Funny, caring, cute and has a personality for animals. Loves home and are lazy, but they usually have something in their mind that they would want to accomplish.
Which one is you? If there is any problem with this, please ask privately.