Hey, i over analyze things such as the Black family and apparently Draco and Tonks are cousins and apperently Sirius Black is the uncle to you and Draco..... Also means you have a Uncle Regulas :) i over analyze thinbs too much..... Oh and also since Sirius and James are like brothers.... Welcome James to the family would ya?
Tonks: …. I think you need to double check your facts there. Sirius is my mom’s cousin, not brother.
I was looking up Schizophrenia and I took this quiz on it, and it said I have early symptoms of Schizophrenia. I think I got it from my cousin, Aleah.
You can’t get schizophrenia from other people like that. Your cousin is not in your direct line of ancestry so that isn’t possible. You could only get it if it was passed down from one of your parents. The chances go down with each generation that is not affected.
Also, schizophrenia shares a lot of symptoms of other mental illnesses and disorders too. Remember that you had a brain tumor removed so it isn’t uncommon to share some symptoms, but I am fairly positive you don’t have it.
TW: Some name calling/cursing, if I need to add any, please message me!
The party was going splendidly. You hadn’t been forced to talk to anyone, the food was sub-par, and they had a slushy machine filled with a mixed drink that you could probably convince someone to grab one for you at some point. Maybe your cousin, who already seemed to have one to many of them…
Now paparazzi had been chased off by your uncle and a few police friends, you could tell that the Waynes were somewhat relaxed now. You were standing at a table next to the pool. While your mother was with the Waynes talking, and you could somewhat hear their conversation. What you couldn’t hear, you guessed.
“Oh, I’m Ms. L/N, Greg was my husband’s brother, that’s my daughter, Y/N, over there,” You saw her motion to you and you waved, Mr. Wayne and his wife waved back.
"She looks so lovely,“ Mrs. Wayne complemented on you to your mother,” I just love her hair.“
"Thank you, so do you have any children?”
You resisted the urge to roll your eyes. Your mother knew the answer to that question, and all the rumors too, she read every tabloid available.
“Yes,” Mr. Wayne answered,“ Four boys, ages twenty-six to ten. We adopted most of them at young ages, actually the older three are all here tonight.”
“We should introduce them,” Mrs. Wayne said,“Their names are Richard, Jason and Tim.”
Your mother chuckled,“Oh my! That’s a lot of boys, how do you manage? It must be so hard being outnumbered!”
Mrs. Wayne laughed, and you checked yourself out of the conversation by checking your lipstick in your phone, before settling on devouring a cupcake.
Characters/Pairings: Howard Link/Allen Walker, Kanda Yuu, Tyki Mikk
Link has faithfully served Crown Prince Allen for years now, but for the first time the prospect of marriage has been brought up. He shouldn’t feel as defensive about it as he is, but he only holds the best intentions for Walker’s protection in mind… right?
Notes: Linkllen Week Day 4 Prince/Knight AU. Just take this and let me be in peace. Better late than never… right? All my love to Kimmy, @hurryupfic, who brainstormed this au with me.
Clearing his throat, Link gestured towards Allen’s clothes, cocking his brow when Allen finally rose onto his elbows. “Delay anymore and you’ll be late. While your father might not mind, your cousin certainly will.”
Allen faked a shudder and laughed, before piercing Link with a heated look. “Dress me, then.”
Scandalized and far too tempted, Link carefully folded his arms behind his back, pinning Allen with a reproachful look. “If I did, you would definitely not be on time.”
Allen really laughed then, swinging his legs over the bed and sauntering towards Link with the careless grace he’d been born into. “Too bad,” Allen said, brushing past Link to grab his clothes. “I had a dream I really would’ve liked to have continued.”
“Welcome to Ember of the Sea, the pinnacle of luxury cruise ships. Are you ready to embark on the summer of a lifetime?” - Carter’s introduction
As you embark on the cruise ship, there’s full of adventure and romance awaiting you to join in the fun and spending your summer vacation with your siblings, plus getting your inheritance from your late grandmother who left a $500 million fortune to split among you, your three siblings and your cousin.
can you imagine. Library au
Keith and hunk work in receiving, processing new shipments/donations and putting books back from the dropoff chute. Pidge is IT support for the library and keeps the servers secure and lightning fast and definitely doesn’t spy on people with her network. Shiro and lance are the receptionists bc Lance thought it would be a good way to meet some smokin bodies and shiro just really loves books okay. Coran owns the building and Allura manages it and takes down all the mouse traps Coran puts up because “they’ve never chewed anything or pooped on the books, Coran!"
And there are the usual library shenanigans including but not limited to
- a closet full of books. no context it’s just there and Coran wants it to stay.
- squirrels sneaking in through the dropoff chute when the weather gets colder
- hunk and keith hunting the squirrels bc they’re not always busy
- hunk wanting to be humane only and Keith slowly putting his knife away
- Keith this is a library why do you have a knife
- *squints into the horizon like a war veteran* squirrels
- pidge suggesting that the mice are helping the squirrels
- keith’s war against rodents begins and Allura scrambles to set up cozy hiding spots for them all just out of Keith’s reach
- and then he finds his pistachios MISSING and his pear has been nibbled upon and he mc freaking loses it
- shiro puts this sign up on the dropoff chute very quietly and kindly and he just kind of puffs up knowing that he’s done a Good Deed
- people start obeying the sign and Lance leaves the front doors open so he can hear it every single time it happens. He has a tally chart.
- the chute opens one day without anyone shouting down it and Keith runs upstairs and looks around "did you see any squirrels ma'am"
- Lance is dying bc it was him.
- klance makeouts between the bookshelves
- the dudes from the computer repair shop next door coming in and asking if any of the webcams in the library had mysteriously turned on too
- pidge is a good liar bc obviously she was behind it.
- hunk and allura putting food for the squirrels on the roof in an attempt to keep them safe from Keith
- hunk and allura realizing that the squirrels are determined, suicidal little shits and so they just put food in the corner of the library or up on the highest bookshelves and hope that their tails will do the dusting for them
- shiro sighing at literally everything as he hand feeds the squirrels
- is he Snow White like how does he do that
- Keith’s Betrayed Face when he sees shiro schmoozing the squirrels
- *whispers* I thought you loved me
- shiro rolling his eyes so hard he goes and joins a bowling league
- the dudes from the computer repair shop coming back AGAIN and asking if show tunes had started playing in the library
- pidge must physically remove herself from their presence bc she’s trying very hard not to cackle like an overlord
- Keith brings in a CAT
- allura is horrified and literally clutches her chest
- Lance falls in love with the cat, feeds it treats and snacks and gives it lazy toys until it gets ULTRA FAT
- Keith comes to the conclusion that his bf sabotaged his cat plan on purpose and cuts off the nookie supply for a month
- worst month of everyone’s lives tbh
- hunk begs Keith to please just fuck Lance again
- a hanjo in the Scientology section at the very least please please please
- pidge and shiro end up stuck in the weird book closet somehow
- shiro COULD break down the door but that’s just a lot of work
- why break things when you could have a book fight
- they throw a couple hundred paperbacks at each other for 20 minutes
- pidge builds a throne of books and rules her domicile (400 books and shiro) with cunning and dignity
- until shiro slaps her in the face with a copy of pride and prejudice and the war begins anew
- the library has like three floors and everyone knows to stay out of the left wing of the third floor during lunch breaks bc Lance and Keith honestly don’t care if u see their butts they will not stop
- shiro or hunk lifting pidge onto their shoulders to put more food on the shelves for the squirrels
- the general populace of the town not being weirded out by any of the shenanigans in the library
- it’s just another beautiful day in mr Roger’s neighbourhood for them
- Keith runs by them with a knife in his teeth and a net in his hands? Totally normal
I decided to teach my 11 year old cousin about D&D and he instantly wanted a character so we started making one.
Me: So what do you want your character to do?
Cousin: Fight people and get money
Me: Okay then rouge it is