- My ADHD self: *forgets something*
- Everyone else: if it was actually important to you you wouldn't forget it
- Me: ....
- Me: I forgot to eat until 6 pm yesterday
- Me: I haven't showered in like two days
- Me: I wasted 10 minutes driving back to my house the other day because I forgot the wallet with my license
- Me: tell me again how its not important
Dear older man who told me I "don't have to ask 'is that everything' three times", if you actually told it to me and didn't mumble it into your fucking chest I wouldn't have had to. I can play this game all day