- Yoosung: Jumin, did you get my email? It's my resume, by the way.
- Jumin: Yes, I looked it over. Nice work.
- Yoosung: Thanks, Dad.
- Yoosung: ... What? Why are you guys staring at me?
- Zen: You just called Jumin "Dad."
- Jaehee: You said "thanks Dad."
- Yoosung: No, I didn't. I said, "thanks man."
- Jumin: Do you see me as a father figure, Yoosung?
- Yoosung: No, if anything, I see you as a bother figure 'cause you're always bothering me with my resume.
- 707: Hey! Show your father some respect!
Hey! Now that requests are open I was wondering how would the SDC crew react to coming home after a long day to find out there S/O has pulled out all of the works (their favorite home cooked meal ready, all of the pillows and blankets have been collected in the room to cuddle with, candles and music perfectly placed around the place)? I just need my daily dose of SDC fluff and I love your stuff! ^-^