Pretty Little Liars 7x20 Til Death Do Us Part - Thoughts
I literally just finished watching the finale and A-List Wrap party right now. I have not seen a single comment about the finale, I don’t know how it was received, at all. Sorry if these comments are just reinforcing what everyone else has been talking about for the past several hours, because again, I have no idea what everyone is saying. Here are my thoughts!
- It did not feel like a series finale to me and I cannot pinpoint why. I felt the goodbye scene at the end was not strong enough. Sasha said that they had to keep re-filming that scene because she was crying too much when she said “this feels like the end of something” - well, I think they went with the take that had not enough emotion, to the point it felt like a regular line and it lost its power. Not just this line, but in general, I never got a sense of “farewell PLL” from this episode, unfortunately. Not saying it’s a bad episode, but, I didn’t get that sense of “thank you and goodbye Spencer, Hanna, Aria, Emily, Alison and Rosewood”.
- Marlene said that there is one question she cannot wait for fans to find out, but she can’t tell us what this question is without telling us who AD is. What the hell could be this question?
- THEY ALL DID THE SHHHHH TOGETHER, I LOVED THAT
- DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE DURING THE INTRO THAT THE CASKET OPENED, RATHER THAN CLOSE???
- I’ve always said Pretty Little Liars is a two-part show: half a romance show, other half a mystery show. They really demonstrated that tonight, by having almost a very equal divide between the romance and mystery. The entire first hour was romance, and the entire second hour was mystery (plus farewells). The first hour, I was shaking my head. “This is not good. Not good at all.” Sure, there were some cute scenes, like Emison’s proposal, but there was too much fluff in the first half. The second half, it really kicked off.
- So, my theory ended up being so damn accurate, what the hell! I can’t believe it! Even though Spencer’s twin was my foremost suspect going into the finale, I still ended up being shocked, because of the simple fact that they went with it almost exactly exactly exactly how I said! Not just the who, but also the why! I even got the name Alex Drake!
- Okay, so I got the part wrong about the twin having helped Charlotte play the game from season 3 onwards. And honestly, that is my biggest complaint about the finale: AD started playing the game after Charlotte died, period. Again this is my biggest complaint and this is where the finale fell flat for me. Technically, PLL could have ended with Charlotte’s reveal in 610. Everything we got with Alex Drake’s story, was purely an extension because we got renewed for more seasons. I just know there will be people saying “ugh I’m so mad that AD has no connection to pre-time jump” and yes I fully agree, and that’s my biggest complaint too… but my response is: weren't the extra 2 years nice? Sure AD is irrelevant to seasons 1-6A, sure that is incredibly underwhelming and no where near as good as the fan theories… but we got an extra 2 years of PLL in our lives because of this extra, final A story? I’m grateful? #alwayslookingforthepositiveside
- I do not understand Ashley’s comment. Quote “you finally get to find out who A is, who’s been torturing us for the last 7 years”. Girl… it was just a month or two, in Rosewood time.
- Am I the only one who never really felt a sense of danger, or intensity? Weird, since it’s the series finale, and literally anyone could’ve died. It’s not like we had another season, and I knew Spencer was safe from dying. Yet, I never truly did feel like Alex would win the fight. I can’t take PLL villains seriously for some unexplainable reason.
- I really liked the flashbacks that explicitly showed us the scenes where “Spencer” was actually Alex. That was great. I wanted more flashbacks to earlier seasons, however. (I did appreciate that they played some music from the pilot, though!)
- THANK YOU MARLENE for not doing another Charlotte reveal where A sits around crying all episode, trying to make us feel sorry for them. Sure, Alex (nearly said Twincer!) had a sad story, but she embraced her sadness, and it fuelled her anger to take over Spencer’s life. That was really good. I loved seeing Troian walk around with an axe. Bless.
- I was surprised we didn’t hear of Radley (as a sanitarium). Honestly, thank god.
- I think the motive is the strongest we’ve ever had, of all the A’s so far: Alex was so jealous of Spencer so she wanted to break up the girls, yet her threats only made them closer. Therefore, she decided, “why break them up, if I can just become Spencer?” That is so evil and I love it.
- I EVEN CALLED IT that there will be a scene where someone holds a gun to Spencer and Twincer, and they have to prove who the real Spencer is. I LOVED that!
- I have a feeling that once I finish typing this, the first word I’ll be seeing people use to describe the motive is cliche. Especially the above mentioned scene about not knowing which Spencer to shoot. It is a bit cliche. (”I’m Buzz Lightyear!” … “no, I’m Buzz Lightyear!” Toy Story 2.. anyone? That’s where my mind went, lol) An evil, jealous twin is a tad cliche. I can’t defend that. But within this world of PLL, it worked well I guess.
- Sorry Troian, I wasn’t too convinced by the British accent unfortunately. But my gosh you slayed the rest. WHY COULDN’T WE GET AT LEAST ONE SCENE WITH TROIAN IN THE HOODIE!? That was a real shame. I get that it was set one year later, but… still, Alex should’ve wore the hoodie for a scene or two. For satisfaction’s sake, and it’s also just iconic for PLL.
- SHOUTOUT TO A FOLLOWER OF MINE WHO MESSAGED ME AFTER THE AIRPORT SCENE IN 715 SAYING THAT TWINCER SOUNDED BRITISH. HOW DID YOU GET THAT PART TOO!? “Are you going someplace?” sounded very British, I agree, but I never picked it until I was told to listen for it. Genius.
- We even got it right as to who Wren was shooting: Twincer, so that she can look like Spencer. Gosh, is there anything we didn’t predict?
- Bethany who? Eddie who? Seriously though, I’m going to spend hours editing my unanswered questions list. We got a lot. You can say whatever you want about the finale, but you can’t say we didn’t get answers. Like, c’mon. If you’re saying we didn’t get answers, you’re the type of person who complains over nothing and is just impossible to please. Every word that came out of Alex’s mouth was golden. We had rapid fire Q&A with Alex and Spencer. I’m not saying this finale answered 7 years worth of questions; I’ll probably find some unanswered things once I start going through my list. But… You. Can. Not. Say. We. Got. Zero. Answers. I hope that when I finish this post, I don’t see people spreading such stupid negativity.
- Wren died? How? Why? That was unnecessary. This finale really lacked a major death. I wanted to say OMG to at least ONE thing, and unfortunately, I couldn’t. Not one thing shocked me.
- Am I the only one who thought Wren’s involvement seemed a bit forced?? What are the actual odds of Wren running into Alex at a bar in London? Seriously? But whatever. I’m so glad he played a role in this, and a damn big one too.
- So ALEX was the British person Mary was talking to on the phone in 701!!!
- I loved the scene between Alex and Charlotte!!
- I found it really really random that Alex started messaging Mona 1 year later. They had just moved on and all of a sudden Alex is back to start to reveal herself. Maybe I’m forgetting something because that was just weird.
- I was disappointed that there wasn’t a major reason Alex took Ezra. I was waiting for them to reveal a mind blowing alliance between the two but then it slowly became obvious that he had just been kidnapped and wasn’t on the friendly side with Alex.
- Melissa’s mask was just pointless. That was pure fan service to MelissA theorists. (And also to throw us off for a bit.) And I knew Melissa wasn’t AD since there’s no way they’d reveal Uber A so randomly at a picnic like that. I knew it was a mask.
- I got dollhouse vibes when Spencer (or Ezra?) said “we’re still underground”. I thought that was creepy!
- Seriously… they make reference to the mums getting out of the basement, without actually giving us an answer??? “Do you remember how we even got out of there?” said Veronica. It would’ve been better to leave that dialogue out completely. Teasing fans over something they’ll never get, is far worse than acting like it was just forgotten.
- Did Veronica know that Spencer has a twin, since she made a comment in 4B about not knowing who is coming down for breakfast; Spencer or her evil twin? They really made it out as if no one knew about Alex.
- Wren is the father of Emison’s baby!? That was so subtle, the way Alex said it. WHY!? That makes no sense. I’ve noticed that this show is really big on “who” but not so big on the “why”. I’m just going to assume that Wren was the only male she had “access” to, to pull off the stunt, so she used Wren simply out of convenience. That’s all I can think of.
- So Ezria got married, Haleb is having a baby, Emison is engaged with twins, and Spoby is??? I was really really shocked actually that one ship is still left up in the air. It’s not a sad ending, but it’s not happy either. Maybe that’s the one thing that doesn’t get answered that Marlene was talking about.
- That last scene with the recreation of ‘that night’ should NOT have been the last scene of the entire show. If Freeform wants to launch a spinoff, fine, go ahead, but how dare you cut to the end credits after that scene. Call me fussy, but I call it passion. The final scene of the show should have been Mary and Alex stuck in Mona’s dollhouse. Cut to the credits after that closeup on Alex (Which, was brilliant by the way, and aligns with Janel’s comment of Mona having her own unique happy ending.)
- The wrap party was boring. Just saying. It should’ve been the 6 liars (yes Mona too) with Marlene, sitting in Spencer’s barn, talking about the making of the finale, any questions that couldn’t get wrapped up, favourite episodes, etc. I finished the finale and thought “it’s okay, I still have one more chance to farewell the show since the last scene didn’t do it for me!” and nope, this third hour was no better.
- FULL CIRCLE HOW??? Can someone name one thing that happened, that can be classified as “full circle”??? In my mind, full circle means Alison dying and the girls having a sleepover in the barn!?
- Overall, this is how I summarise the finale:
It did not feel like a finale. The first half was boring, even for a series finale. The goodbyes were not strong enough, and I did not feel like I properly said “thank you” and “farewell” to my favourite fictional characters ever. The scene with the girls at the end was far too short. The AD reveal was very predictable for me and other dedicated detectives, but I think other fans across the world will be pleased since it wasn’t actually that obvious. The motive was great. Troian slayed. But, coming from a person who also has a non-rhotic accent (Australian), I felt put off by Alex’s accent. The final scene was just stupid, I’m not watching a spinoff - the final scene should’ve been Mary and Alex. We got a shit ton of answers, but, as I’ll soon see when I go to my list, I don’t feel like it was everything. But absolutely, most things, yes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNA @bananasaurr, Thank you for being a great partner in Soukoku hell from the start :’) (AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL CAPS LOCK CONVOS). To celebrate, have a sloppy drawing of these dorks (hope you like it!)
It was a well known fact that Noel Kahn threw the best parties in Rosewood. As soon as Alison Dilaurentis had told the group it was obvious that you would all be attending - no one ever said no to Allie.
“Are you really going to wear that Hanna?” Alison questioned sweetly, her head tilted to the side as she watched Hanna try on a tight green dress.
Hanna looked down at her figure, her face falling as she glanced back up at Alison, “Why? Does it look bad?”
“It looks great.” You cut in before Alison could say anything.
“Thanks.” Hanna grinned while Alison glared at you.
Your relationship with Alison was definitely strange. You had know Allie, Aria, Hanna, Spencer and Emily forever. Alison had formed your friendship group at the beginning of high school; she was the glue that held everyone together, however she sometimes was the very weapon that destroyed us. You knew that Alison loved you all but the things she said to you all sometimes could cut like a knife. That was the thing about Alison, she could either make or break you.
“Allie?” A voice called from outside the door of Alison’s bedroom.
“Ugh, what does he want?” Alison scoffed under her breath as she made her way across the room to her bedroom door. She swung the door open, revealing Jason Dilaurentis, her older brother, “What?”
Jason rolled his eyes at his sister’s annoyed tone, “Are you going to that party tonight?”
“Maybe.” Alison smirked.
“I’ll take that as a yes.” Jason snapped, “Me and the guys are going to so I’ll give you a lift.”
“You and the guys?” Alison repeated, her eyebrows rising in interest.
“Yeah, Ian and Garrett are coming over in a minute, so hurry up.” Jason sighed frustratedly.
His eyes fell on you and you looked away quickly; embarrassed that you had been caught watching him. You had always had a crush on Jason despite the fact that he was a few years older than you. There was just something about him that drew you in; you didn’t know if it was his rebel without a cause attitude or his deep brown eyes that seemed to stare right through you. All you did know was that your crush was definitely unrequited; he probably only saw you as Alison’s little minion, which brought you to the next point - Allie would roast you alive if you ever got with Jason. She had made it very clear that she would not accept any of her friends pursuing Jason; Alison was always weirdly possessive over Jason.
“What are you staring at?” Alison snapped.
“Nothing.” Jason mumbled distractedly, “Just be ready in five.”
* * *
“Looks like someone is finally going to get Noel Khan’s attention tonight.” Alison smirked at you as you were walking down the staircase and into the kitchen.
“Relax, I won’t tell anyone.” Alison said sincerely, entwining your hands, “I’m just saying you look hot. Like really hot.” She reassured me.
You couldn’t help but smile at her; choosing to let the Noel Khan comment slip. It was moment like this that you remembered why you loved Allie. No matter how horrible she could be sometimes, she had moments where she was kind and sweet. You knew Allie would do anything for you, she was fiercely protective and always looked out for you.
“She’s right.” Emily called from behind you, “That dress looks amazing.”
You smiled at your friend, fingering the silky velvet material of your red dress. It was bolder than the dresses you usually wore but you had to admit you felt good in it; it hugged you in all the right places and the short skirt made your legs appear longer than they actually were. You had paired it with a pair of black thigh high boots that Aria had insisted you borrow.
“Alright Emily, don’t get a crush now.” Alison sniggered, smiling sweetly at Emily over her shoulder. Emily grimaced, slowing down slightly so she was no longer walking behind you.
“What was that about?” You questioned in confusion.
“Nothing.” Alison replied, squeezing your hand gently.
“Well it’s about time!” Ian yelled in mock distress as you all piled into the kitchen. Ian and Garrett were leaning against the counters, cans of beer in their hands. Your eyes flickered to Jason who had his back turned, in the process of opening a beer himself. Ian quickly greeted you, pressing a chaste kiss on your cheek before he moved on to Spencer.
“Weren’t you supposed to be hanging out with Melissa tonight?” Spencer questioned suspiciously.
Ian only laughed, “I couldn’t let my boys down now could I?”
“Plus Ian can never miss a good party.” Jason sniggered as he turned around.
He went to raise the beer to his lips, however his movements stilled when his eyes fell on you. His eyes seemed to darken, his adam’s apple bobbing harshly as he swallowed hard. You stared back at him, your cheeks heating up despite the voice in your head insisting you had just imagined the lustful look he had just given you.
“You guys want some beer?” Garrett offered, pointing at the crate of open cans.
“Yes.” Alison answered immediately.
“Allie, we’re underaged.” Spencer protested as Alison waltzed over to the cans of beer.
“Oh come on Spencer, don’t be such a party pooper.” Alison scoffed, tossing her mane of golden hair over her shoulder, “Just have a drink.”
“Why do I feel like tonight is not going to end well?” Spencer whispered beside you.
* * *
The party was in full swing by the time you arrived. The car journey had seemed to take forever. You had been squeezed between Jason and Emily, your bare leg flushed against his own and your hands occasionally brushing as you passed around Ian’s hip flask of whiskey. You and the girls had quickly succumbed to the peer pressure of drinking; coming to the conclusion that you would all watch out for each other if one of the group got to drunk.
Your bets were on Aria. She was definitely the biggest lightweight.
“Come on ladies,” Ian yelled over the loud music, “Let’s dance.”
You watched as Ian grabbed Allie’s hand; both of them running to the dancefloor. You averted your eyes quickly as they began grinding. You couldn’t help but wondering if there was something going on between Allie and Ian, he had been around the Dilaurentis home a lot more recently, not to mention the fact that they were almost having sex on the dancefloor right now.
“Look at them!” Spencer growled, her eyes fixed on Alison and Ian.
“I’m sorry Spence.” You sighed, “It’s not fair on Melissa.”
Spencer looked down, her face unreadable, “Yeah, it’s not.”
“Come on, let’s get a drink.” Aria sighed before leading us through the dancing crowd. You glanced over your shoulder, stupidly searching for Jason, only to see him walking in the opposite direction with Garrett, a cigarette in his hand.
You quickly shook off your disappointment, it was stupid of you to think he would want to spend time with you. You tried to forget about him and instead focused on having fun with your friends. You took shots and danced; allowing yourself to get lost in the music as you grew more and more intoxicated.
“So…” Aria drawled as you were pouring some vodka and coke for you both, “You and Noel huh?”
“What?” You snorted, spilling the coke slightly as you laughed.
“You don’t like him?” Aria guessed.
You shook your head, “No.”
“What about Jason?” Aria pressed.
You froze, your eyes going wide as you slammed down the bottle of coke. You looked at Aria only to see that she was smiling knowingly.
“Is it that obvious?” You groaned, hiding your face with you hands.
“No!” Aria reassured you, pushing your hands away so that she could look at you, “I just know you. I see the way you look at him; hell I see the way he looks at you. You always act so awkward around each other, it’s almost uncomfortable how obvious it is that you both want to rip each other’s clothes off.” Aria giggled at your red face, “It’s alright. I won’t tell Allie.”
You sighed with relief, moving forward to hug your tiny friend, “Thank you.”
A few hours had passed and you were currently searching for your friends. You had gone to the bathroom a few minutes ago and when you had come back they were nowhere to be found. You were in the middle of ringing Spencer when someone cleared their throat behind you.
You turned around to see Jason behind you, leaning against a tree with a cigarette in his hand. You took a moment to appreciate how good he looked; his dark green shirt tight in all the right places, his golden hair windswept and the delicious stubble shadowing his prominent jaw line.
“You ok?” He asked after a moment of just staring at each other.
You nodded and joined him against the tree trunk so he could hear you over the music, “Yeah, I’ve just lost the girls. I was just about to call them.”
“I think I saw them over by the drinks table before.” Jason stated before he took another drag of his cigarette, “My sisters still with Ian.”
“Really?” You grimaced when you noticed his dark expression.
“I tried to find her earlier but she’s disappeared, as usual.” Jason sighed, running his hands through his hair.
“Hey, I’ll help you find her.” I offered.
Jason smirked, “And miss the party?”
“I’m sure I can spare a few minutes.” You teased playfully.
Jason smiled at you, the corners of his lips tilting up boyishly as he pushed himself away from the tree trunk. He moved closer to you, bowing his head slightly so that his face was inches away from you. Your heart stuttered in your chest, your head going blurry at the close proximity and the smell of his aftershave and tobacco.
“If you’re sure.” Jason smirked before he moved away, grabbing your hand and leading you outside.
* * *
“Milkshakes are not better than coffee!” Jason exclaimed for the fifth time.
“Of course they are!” You protested, “How can they not be?”
“Coffee is the best thing to ever be invented.”
You and Jason had been talking about everything and anything for the past hour you had been searching for Allie. You had walked a good few streets, occasionally calling Allie’s name before continuing with whatever topic of conversation you were discussing at the time. Throughout the hour you had both moved closer and closer to each other, so close that every now and then your hands brushed. You knew it was wrong - Allie would kill you if she knew you were alone with Jason, but at the moment you didn’t care, you were enjoying his company too much.
“You cold?” Jason questioned when he noticed you shivering.
You shrugged, “Yeah, this dress wasn’t exactly built to be warm.” You joked.
Jason touched your hand and stopped walking. You watched as he shrugged off his leather jacket; moving closer to you so he could drape it over your shoulders. You stilled when he was inches away from you, his hands on your shoulders.
His lips were on yours in seconds, the kiss fervent and hungry. His hands moved from your shoulders to rest on your waist, pulling you closer to him before he slid his hands through your hair. You succumbed to your desire, forgetting all the reasons why you shouldn’t be doing this. You kissed him back passionately, your hands moving to his shoulders as you fell into his body. You continued to kiss, getting lost in each other entirely; your hands all over each other, biting exposed skin and gripping at each others hair. You were two bombs who had finally exploded.
“Jesus, I’ve wanted to do this for so long.” Jason murmured against the skin of your neck as he backed you up against a nearby tree. You were hidden away from everyone, your kissing figures protected by the cluster of trees around you. “Do you know how often I thought about kissing you. Every time you would come around, looking so damn beautiful.” His hands skimmed the hem of your dress, rubbing the skin, “And tonight, when I saw you in this dress,” His teeth nipped at your bottom lip, “Jesus, I thought you were trying to kill me.”
You were dizzy with passion as you continued to kiss him, your hands knotted in his hair, tugging slightly and causing groans to escape his lips.
“I thought you didn’t like me.” You admitted against his lips, “I thought I was delusional for ever thinking that anything could happen between us.”
“How could I not like you Y/N?” Jason laughed, tucking your hair behind your ear affectionately, “I like you. I like you a fucking lot.”
You smiled like an idiot, pulling his face back to yours. You gasped when you felt his warm hands slide between your thighs, his hand teasing you over the fabric of your underwear. You moaned at the sensation, burying your face in his neck as he continued his movements, his mouth nibbling at your earlobe.
“Jason, what about Allie?” You panted, your eyes rolling to the back of your head as you felt his hand slide into the waistband of your underwear.
“Screw Allie.” Jason growled, “She doesn’t have the right to keep us away from each other.
A cry sounded from your lips as his fingers entered you. His lips were at your neck, biting and sucking at the exposed skin. You squirmed and let out another moan as he curled his fingers inside of you, a shiver of pleasure running through you.
“You’re so wet.” He moaned huskily. “I just want to eat you all up.”
You watched as Jason kneeled down in front of you, his eyes never leaving yours as he lifted one of your legs over his shoulder. He moved your underwear to the side before he buried his face in your legs. You clutched at the bark of the tree, your body jolting as his tongue swirled around your clit painfully slow. He teased you for a while, forcing desperate moans from your lips before he delved deeper, his tongue moving mercilessly against you. You convulsed against him, a moaning mess as you came.
He got back to his feet, his arms encircling you as he kissed your forehead.
“You ok?” He whispered against your hair.
“God yes.” You whimpered, snuggling against him, “More than ok.”
You captured his lips again, your fingers moving to the bottom of his t-shirt. You lifted it over his head, admiring the sculpted muscles of his chest. Your lips found his neck, sucking on it as you worked on unbuckling his belt. Jason backed you up against the tree once again, a groan escaping his lips as you pressed yourself against him.
“Fuck me Jason.” You moaned against his lips, “God you have to fuck me right now.”
He kissed you passionately, his body shuddering slightly as he trapped you in his arms, hands either side of your head. He pulled away, rummaging around in the pocket of his jeans that had fallen to the floor. He found the condom that was in his pocket, putting it on him quickly before he moved close to you once again.
“Are you sure about this?” He questioned after a few minutes of kissing you.
You nodded, “I’ve wanted this for so long.”
He smiled and hoisted your leg around his hip. He slid into you, causing you to gasp as you felt him stretch you out. He was bigger than anyone you had ever experienced so it took you a while to adjust to him. Your hands dug into his shoulders, small wails sounding from your lips as he started to move faster. His lips and hands were everywhere, relieving all the pent up frustration from the months of holding back. He moved faster as your moans grew louder, his hips pounding into you as he forced your hands behind your head.
“God, you’re so beautiful.” He groaned, his head resting against yours as his hands tangled in your head.
“Oh God Jason!” You practically squealed as he hit a particular spot. You convulsed against him once again, moaning and cursing under your breath as you fell into him, your head fuzzy as you came. He continued to move fluidly, riding you through you hair before he stuttered, throwing his head back as he came. He swore and pulled out of you, his head still resting against your own as he engulfed you in his arms. You both fell to the floor, Jason pulling on his pants before he handed you his jacket once again.
“Holy shit.” Was all he could say.
“Yeah.” You agreed breathlessly.
His lips pressed against your forehead, “You do realise I’m definitely not letting you go now right?” He wrapped his arm around you, “I’ve waited too long for you to lose you after one night.”
You snuggled into him, a huge smile crossing your lips, “I’m definitely not going anywhere.”
“Good, and don’t worry about Alison, I’ll deal with her.” Jason reassured you, “Now come on, let’s go back home, I’m nowhere near done with you yet.”
“If you hate it, you can scrap it, but…” Hans leaned forward, uncapping the pen.
It was only halfway through the first cursive word that Anna realized how close he’d gotten. Hans was bent directly over her, chest pressed against the back of her chair. His arm brushed hers as he wrote, and his breath came in warm, steady exhales against her neck.
Anna closed her eyes, keeping her body stiff and both her hands clutched around her tea cup as Hans continued to loop out sentence after sentence.
All That Glitters - Act Five: Part Two by@theclacks
A/M: So this is Part Two of my story *Love Unintentional (Part 1). The first one went extremely well and I’m so happy for it, thank you! :) There will be more parts to this story, look for them the next coming fridays! I hope you like it! Tell me if you do! Xx
The driver pulled up to the curb on your side as a red carpet
welcomed you to the premiere. Suddenly you felt butterflies in your stomach as
you looked out the window to the crowd of people, fans and cameras. With the
thoughts of your boyfriend and relationship in peril still in your mind, you
began to feel sick.
“Hey.” You heard Harry call your attention,
“It’ll be okay. You’ll do fine."
"But what if they ask a question that I don’t know how to
answer? What if something slips and this huge lie is out there? If that happens
we’re both screwed.” You frowned now feeling more anxious than ever.
He just simply smiled, “Just stay with me when doing
interviews. I’ll handle it."
"What are you going to say
"We’ll tell them the truth." You
raised an eyebrow not understanding what the hell he meant by that. But he just
shrugged it off, "If you’re ever feeing anxious or nervous, just come over
to me. I’ve got you.” He assured which made you feel a lot better.
He smiled, “Now stay right here. I’ll get the door for
you.” It was then that you realized that he had held your hand the whole
drive as he finally let it go.
You felt yourself blush, until he finally showed up as he opened
the door to your side and smiled, “It’s now or never love.” He said
as he reached his hand out to you.
You smiled and took it as you stepped out of the car with him
arm in arm.
Re-watching NCIS: Los Angeles 2x05 “Little Angels” with the little 14-year old Amanda who got buried alive, running out of oxygen and almost suffocating to death and seeing Sam being traumatized and having flashbacks because the same damn thing happened to him when he was in the military makes Michelle’s death SO MUCH WORSE!!!
Hey guys! Here’s the second chapter. This chapter will be split into two parts, because it ended up being a lot longer than I originally intended, and I didn’t want you guys to have to read such a long chapter. The second part will be up at some point tonight; I just need a break for a bit!
@theclacks is the mastermind behind this amazing fanfic. It has everything you can imagine, adventures, magic, mistery, angst, romance. I’m rereading it and I see every tiny detail has its purpose or meaning , I’m being careful not to miss anything. More than thirty chapters and going on… my god this story is perfect, it goes beyond words…
Fellow reader, if you haven’t read this one yet go for it. I’m sure even non-Hansanna shippers will love it.
let's do some crafty shit and bake a cake while we're at it
realistically speaking, birthdays are meaningless since nobody takes into account the fact that a year is actually 365.25 days, so it's probably not even really my birthday BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ATTENTION
LET'S GO SHOPPING!!! all i really want for my birthday is this expensive ass pair of manolo blahniks come on let's go
OH SHIT TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY??? i forgot whoopsie lol
let's go to a fancy restaurant and drink wine and gossip and be #winemoms
thank you all for coming to my birthday party, you can leave your presents there and go away now
thank you for all the birthday wishes, it's really not that big a deal *secretly loves all the attention/being with friends*
let's just netflix and chill and drink some beers and stuff, idk
i'm just a year closer to dying, who cares about birthdays anyway
WHERE IS THE PIE CAKE?!?!?!?!
*nobody shows up to her party* *eats a whole cake by herself*
i love my birthday, but i feel like all of them get messed up somehow *cries at night alone in her room*