I can’t believe it. I got to 3.7k ♥ I’ll keep this message not cheesy and just say thank you so damn much. I was going to wait for 4k, but recently I’ve been feeling like complete shit and having all of you cheering me on, and interacting with me, honestly makes me the happiest, and I wanted to say thank you.
The blogs I listed I genuinely stand behind. I am very particular with who I follow, so trust me when I say these blogs are amazing and you should 100% check them out!
Also, I know when some people see follow forever’s they can feel lonely; but don’t you worry. Let’s become mutuals/friends and you will be on my next follow forever ♥.
Reminder: You’re beautiful, smart and wonderful just the way you are.
blogs listed below (if you aren’t linked im so sorry, tumblr is a pain with linking)
In honor of reaching 500+ followers, I thoughts I’d post a little something as a thanks. So a HUGE thank you to all of you! :)
~An AU in which the entire cast of Naruto are actors for the show~
- In the beginning, despite their characters’ rocky start and mild hostility towards each other, Naruto and Sasuke were actually really good friends IRL. They had an instant connection with each other and it is said by staff that they had ‘great chemistry.’
- About halfway through filming the first part of Naruto, the two began to develop a little crush on each other. By Shippuden, they were completely smitten with each other. Itachi saw it coming a mile away. And makes it a habit to tease Sasuke about it. (’How’s your boyfriend doing, little brother?’ ‘ Naruto isn’t my boyfriend!’ ‘Ah, foolish little brother, I didn’t say Naruto, did I?’ ‘…shut the fuck up, Itachi.’)
- The Land of Wave Arc was the one of the most intense scenes they had to film during their younger years. The staff was worried they wouldn’t be able to pull ‘The Bridge’ scene off, however, they were pleasantly surprised when the boys managed to surpass their expectations. Kakashi may have even teared up a little when Sasuke ‘died.’
- Sasuke and Sakura are actually good friends off screen. Unlike her character, Sakura doesn’t pine of Sasuke, instead she considers herself his best ‘gal pal’ and was the one to convince Sasuke to ask Naruto out.
- Hinata is far from the shy character that’s seen on screen. She’s very outgoing and friendly towards everyone on set. Sometimes it annoys her to have to play such a timid character.
- Lee drinks about three grande sized coffees from Starbucks everyday before shooting in order to upkeep his character’s bountiful energy. Though sometimes he overdoes it a little. (’Pssst, Neji. Neji, guess what?’ ‘…’ ‘I can hear colors.’ ‘…yes, well, on that note, I’ll be calling you an ambulance.’)
- The Akatsuki are actually a close knit group. They go out for karaoke parties every Friday. You better believe Pein absolutely dominates.’
- Itachi is kind of the ‘mom’ on set and bakes muffins for the entire cast and crew every Sunday.
- Sasuke is a huge nerd and still attends school because just because he’s a hot star now, doesn’t mean education isn’t important. He’s studying to become an architect.
- All the actors do their own stunts on set and each of the cast members have a background in martial arts which makes fights scenes relatively easier to choreograph. Sometimes they even take creative liberties in their fighting scenes to provide better flow.
- During the Five Kage vs. Sasuke fight, Sasuke actually got severely injured doing one of the stunts. Naruto was a nervous wreck the two weeks Sasuke was hospitalized. Naruto channeled those feelings into his acting during his breakdown in the snow. Needless to say, most of the cast and crew were on the verge of tears.
- Ino and Sakura are really gay for each other. Unlike Naruto and Sasuke, they don’t try to hide it.
- The Team 7 reunion at Orochimaru’s hideout took about thirty takes to film because Naruto couldn’t stop laughing at Sasuke’s outfit. (’Oh my God, you look like a gay pirate!’ ‘Fuck you, Naruto! It’s called fashion!’)
- Off set when Naruto and Sasuke are alone, they often snuggle up to each other on Naruto’s couch and kiss away and accidental bruises they may have inflicted on each other during more intense fight scenes. (HC provided by @rei-scarlet)
- Itachi is seen profusely apologizing to Sasuke whenever they finish filming scenes together. (’I’m sorry I had to slam you into the wall, little brother.’ ‘It’s okay, Itachi, it’s just acting. I’m fi–’ *bursts out sobbing* ‘You’re so forgiving and pure! Here, take my wallet!’ ‘Itachi…what the fuck?’)
- Team 7 and Team Taka make it a point to hang out together every Saturday after shooting.
- During panels and fan events, the cast sometimes re-enact some scenes from the show. Naruto and Sasuke get asked to re-enact their accidental kissing scene at least once a panel to which they kindly refuse. But make up for by re-enacting some of their other more, emotional scenes.
- The entire cast reads fanfiction, occasionally if they’re feeling up to it, they’ll read out a few during panels. If they do end up reading fics, Kakashi always manages to sneak a few rated ones into the mix.
** And that’s all I have for now. Feel free to add more! ^^
(banner inspo) omfffg I reached 7k followers today and I’m still shocked™
tbh idek why you are all following me but I want to thank every single one of you for following me ! You guys are so awesome, I don’t deserve any of you, thank you all so much and I love you all (I really do) ! A lot people voted for url graphics when I asked you what I should do for my next celebration, so here we go:
I want to say thank you guys so much for 140+ followers like its crazy thinking 140+ people took time out of their day to visit my blog and follow it. so my way of saying thank you here is a nice jungkook smut for you guys.
You opened the door to your apartment that you share with your boyfriend Jungkook; you were balancing your books and notes on your hip when you turned to face your study partner Jihoon.
“Thank you so much for giving me a ride to and from study group Jihoon”, you thanked him as you step inside your apartment.
A/N: SO this is the final part of Red. Thank you everyone for going through this journey with me, I am so thankful for all your support! It’s been a long ride, and we’ve come so far and now here we are. I love you guys more than you know, and I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it.
It was the loud sound of a body crashing onto the floor that jerked Jason awake. He was up on his feet in an instant, his hand going to the gun he kept in his drawer.
His trained eyes scanned his bedroom and it didn’t take long for him to find his best friend unconscious on the floor. His heart dropped to his stomach and fear immediately crept into his chest. He dropped the gun and rushed to your side, dropping to his knees and cradling your face in his hands.
“[F/N]?!” His hands were trembling. Shit–he was already scared. His gaze frantically searched the room for any threats, anything that could’ve hurt his [F/N]. However, he found nothing unusual, nothing except the strange location of his helmet.
His brows furrowed at its position, but he pushed any suspicions away and focused on you. He checked your vitals, almost sobbing in relief when he felt a strong, healthy pulse. You were okay. Unconscious, but okay.
Ignoring the burning questions in his mind, he effortlessly picked you up and brought you back to bed. After doing a full inspection of the apartment to ensure there were no threats, he decided to finally change from his uniform then sit by your bed.
And that was where he stayed.
He kept his eyes trained on you and held your hand tightly, trying to calm his beating heart. It was reasonable; you were not only someone he cared deeply about, but he had already made the mistake of being careless with you once, and that had deadly results. He wasn’t taking any chances again. There was no such thing as being ‘too careful’ when it came to you.
He lifted your knuckles up to his lips and kissed it gently, your skin feeling ice cold against his. It may seem silly to hold your hand, but he felt that if he let go, you might disappear. Feeling your presence reassured him that you weren’t gone.
The very thought of losing you sickened him. He had been to the room they’ve kept you in. He had seen many things in his life, committed acts and killed people, but he couldn’t bring himself to enter than room again. He was so shocked, so disgusted by it. He could only imagine what they had done to you. He never wanted you to go through something even remotely close to that again. Just thinking about the possibility of it made his eyes water with hurt and anger.
It was just the break of dawn when Jason heard a noise from you, a soft groan that escaped your throat. He stood up and leaned forward, anxious to see your eyes open.
He felt you squeeze his hand first and that action alone made his breath hitch. Your eyes fluttered open seconds later, your gaze confused and dazed.
“Jason?” you whispered, your voice small and fragile, like glass. He smiled and placed his hand on your cheek.
“Hey… I’m here.” he said gently. You leaned into his touch, your eyes closing as you exhaled a soft sigh. He had the urge to kiss you then, to reassure you that he was going to be a man of his words. However, he refrained from acting impulsively and instead said, “I’ll always be here.”
Your brows furrowed and your eyes reopened once more, but this time they weren’t confused or lost. They were certain, and in them held unimaginable pain. Jason didn’t know why you were in pain, but the sight made his heart clench.
“You weren’t ‘here’ when they took me.” you breathed, your voice expressing more agony and vulnerability than words could describe. His eyes widened at your sudden statement.
“Yeah.” you answered the incomplete question, shifting so you could sit up. “I remember.”
“How much?” Jason found himself asking. Each word was difficult to form as he struggled to control his breathing.
“Everything. Or… at least, I think everything.” you murmured, casting your eyes down.
“I… [F/N], I…” What could he say, that he was sorry? That wasn’t enough. You deserved more than that. You deserved better than that.
“It’s okay.” you stated sincerely. “You apologized already, in the hospital. I… I forgive you.”
Jason’s balled his free hand in anger, anger towards himself and anger towards how… how forgiving you were. How forgiving you were to an asshole like him.
“It’s not okay!” he snapped, his voice louder than intended. You flinched at the sudden change in volume. “Sorry, I… I just can’t forgive myself.” He sighed, calming down.
He sunk down onto the chair and looked at you wearily. Then the words just came tumbling out of his mouth like a landslide. “I just… I know no amount of apologies could ever make up for how much I screwed up. Fuck, how could you even stand to be in the same room as me after what I did to you?” He was on his feet again, pacing and burying his hands in his hair.
“I broke my promise, I-I went back on my word and I didn’t look for you sooner because I was being a brat–”
“A-And I was such a shitty friend to you because of some bitch, and lets not forget it was Roy who discovered your disappearance and Dick who found you! I didn’t even contribute–”
He stopped and turned to look at you. He expected hatred and betrayal, but the look he got instead was something gentle and caring. It was an expression that reminded him of why he fell in love with you in the first place.
“I forgive you, because you’re my best friend.” you explained in the kindest, most loving voice he had ever heard. “And I can never stay mad at my best friend, no matter how much of an asshole he is.”
Jason stared at you, dumbfounded. He was speechless; your ability to forgive was uncanny–no, your ability to forgive him was uncanny.
His eyes were blurry with tears when he collapsed into your arms, your welcoming arms. He rested his head on your shoulder and allowed the tears to fall without shame. You stroked his hair affectionately, patiently waiting for him to let it all out, knowing he needed this.
“I love you.” he said quietly into your ear before he could stop himself, but he couldn’t bring himself to regret it. You needed to know. You needed to know how much you meant to him.
He felt you tense, but then you sighed and said, “I know. I love you too.”
He shook his head, raising his head so he was staring directly into your eyes. “No, I love you, as more than some friend.” His voice was wavering. “I-I love you so damn much it fucking hurts. It–it hurts so much.”
He heard your breath hitch, and soon tears began to form in your eyes. Before he could question it, or wipe them away, he was pulled into a desperate kiss.
There were many things in this world that didn’t make sense. There were many things that weren’t meant to be, that was fucked up and just downright wrong. The world was a puzzle that Jason avoided. Each decision he made, he always questioned after. But this? This felt right. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.
He felt the love and passion you held for him in the kiss and he felt tears running down his cheeks again, this time from happiness and joy. Your soft hands went up to his cheeks, fingers wiping the salty substance away.
It was difficult to pull away, but Jason knew he had to eventually. When he did, he rested his forehead against yours, smiling like an idiot.
“I love you too.” you confessed, your smile giving some sense to his world. He closed his eyes as a fresh wave of tears fell from his eyes, and you didn’t hesitate to wipe them away.
“Why are you crying?”
“Because you love me. Me. Someone like me.” he uttered. “Someone that can’t even get his life together, someone who’s messed up and don’t deserve you.”
You brought his head close to your chest– arms wrapped around his head–and he never felt more comfort in his life. It was in your arms that he felt at home. Your gentle words soothed his mind and soul.
“If this world revolves around people getting what they deserve, none of us would be here right now.” You kissed the top of his head and Jason closed his eyes, relishing your touch.
omg guys why ???? are ???? you ???? still ???? here ???? but thank you so much ! this is Wild …. i made this blog just for fun and i remeber having 40 followers and bein like “wow this is nice i like this” and i know that sounds fake but its true ……… so my longest thank you ever .,., but anyways lets get on with it
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?? Thank you guys so much for 1500+ followers ; v ;
As promised I’ll be working on another animatic, probably wont be done for a while because i’m going to be moving in july and we have a ton of stuff to get done before that, but i’m going to have it done by 2000 hopefully u v u
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1,000 FOLLOWERS!!! UWAAAHHH<33 I am so beyond grateful to be a part of this awesome community. Thank you for caring about my art. Thank you for caring about me. I have such a blast with you all every day, my life wouldn’t be nearly as exciting or fun without you!
I have made such incredible friends in these past 5 months, so excuse me while I write a few essays under the cut here to thank them each specifically <3 (P.s. this art also goes out to the anon who requested Hinata in 6B for the expression challenge! I love how well this worked out!!! :D)
at first, Hogwarts for Wylan meant nine months without seeing his father, but now it’s much more than that
it’s putting ingredients into his cauldron during Potions, watching the liquid slowly change colour, feeling satisfied when Professor Snape grudgingly awards Ravenclaw five points because Wylan is the only one to perfectly brew the Draught of Living Death
hiding a smirk as Jesper furiously informs Professor Snape that ‘‘he should’ve got at least twenty’’
it’s his love for Arithmancy, because, unlike words, all the numbers make sense
it’s studying for exams in the library with his five best friends, feeling grateful for the spell that reads out his notes for him
and midnight Astronomy classes, looking through his telescope at the enchanting night sky, mapping out the stars on fresh parchment
making Polyjuice potion in secret, watching gleefully along with his crew as twenty confused students transform into Professor Dumbledore, while the man himself chuckles heartily at the High Table
it’s setting off fireworks by the Great Lake after the OWLs, all the students celebrating as the display lights up the sky in a multitude of colours
discovering the flute thanks to a few Muggleborn friends, learning to play and eventually starting the first Music Club at Hogwarts
sneaking into Jesper’s dormitory when the nightmares get too bad, having whispered conversations well into the night
but during the summer holidays, everything is different
summer means flying to Jesper’s house on his broomstick when Wylan’s father goes into one of his (frequent) rages, fighting back tears the whole time
Jesper hugging him close when he arrives, Wylan melting into Jesper’s embrace, because Jesper is always content to offer him a flask of Butterbeer and shelter
both of them under the covers, Wylan feeling safe in Jesper’s arms, and if he can’t sleep, Jesper fetches a book from Wylan’s backpack
listening to Jesper’s soothing voice reading Beedle the Bard or a Muggle adventure book (reccommended by Inej) always lulls Wylan to sleep
moving permanently to Jesper’s when his father kicks him out, feeling safe at long last
Hogwarts and his friends will always make Wylan feel at home, because, as one Muggle put it, “home is not where you were born; home is where all your attempts to escape cease”