fierrochase week day seven - soulmates
- soulmate au where everything you write on your skin appears on your soulmate’s skin
- alex starts their communication when they’re young kids, writing knock knock jokes on her arm and starting tic tac toe games
- magnus is so excited!! to have a soulmate!! he talks to her every day, asking how she’s doing and cheering her up if she’s sad.
- alex asks one day in washable blue marker if magnus thought she was a boy or a girl, and magnus replies that ‘he doesn’t care either way’ and alex is super :DD
- when they’re both homeless finding a pen and talking to their soulmate falls down low in priorities, but occasionally magnus will borrow a library pen and write ‘i hope you’re doing alright…’. alex finds a pen after a long period of silence and writes a very long letter on her forearm that she can’t bring herself to regret even when it lingers on her arm for ages bc she has no soap
- when they meet in person, they’re both so busy it doesn’t come up. it isn’t until the dust settles that they finally start writing to each other again, and alex finally spots her own handwriting on his arm and everything makes sense.