“Tyler Oakley’s My Ty Thai Mai Tai” - A classic!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Thai Chili Rum
- Lemongrass Simple Syrup
- Thai Basil
- Dark Myers Rum
- Pineapple Juice
THIS IS HOW YA DO IT:
- Lemongrass simple syrup: Chop fresh Asian lemongrass. Throw it in a pot with equal parts water and sugar. Let it simmer. Taste it and you’ll know when it’s done.
- Thai Chili Rum: Take the seeds out of the Thai chilis and soak the chilis in the rum for about an hour.
- Pick some Thai basil leaves, throw it into the shaker. MUDDLE IT UP!
- Squeeze in half a lime per drink.
- Add a shot of lemongrass simple syrup.
- Add ice to the shaker and add a shot of chili rum per drink.
- Add pineapple juice and ~*shake it up!!*~
- Pour into a glass and top it off with dark rum.
- Take it to the face!!
“Hey Tyler, what do your videos and my period have in common?”
“They both come out very infrequently, but are highly anticipated by a large group of men.”