1) If you could control EA, what would the next pack contain? My favorite TS3 expansion was Supernatural, so I’d love a TS2 expansion just like that one. Or a TS2 version of Generations, because I really liked a lot of items that came with that EP.
2) What is your most abused cheat/hack/mod? MoveObjects On, setQuarterTilePlacement on and ACR.
3) What sort of CC can you never, ever say no to? Plants!
4) If your simself could take only one thing to a desert island, what would it be (no boats, etc.) A tent I guess :)
5) What color/pattern are you never sick of seeing in your game? Light Green/Baby Blue color combo and anything with a plumbob pattern
6) What’s your favorite life stage of the Sims? Toddlers. I didn’t think they were, because playing them can be such a pain, but I really missed them playing TS4. So I guess I’m one of those people ><
7) What’s your favorite lot type/venue? Kinda obviously beach lots :D As for venues, I love clubs, with restaurants as a close second, because of all of the cute dining interactions.
8) What’s your favorite room type in the Sims? Does the garden count as a room? XD
9) What one object from previous Sims franchises would you want to see in your game now? Hmmmm. either the Snowboard half pipe, the snowball/waterballoon fort, or the magic duel stage.
10) EA did Frog wall stickers in the last pack. What animal would you have preferred? Owls, probably. Owls are cute ^^
While I decide whether to load my game, or download some new pretties first. ;)
Tagged by @blackswan-sims, who is a dear for thinking of me even when my posting has been erratic. :D <3
We Suck Young Blood - Radiohead
Give Up the Ghost - Radiohead
Death of A Martian - Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Game - New Order
Fun, Fun, Fun - The Beach Boys
Exit Music (For A Film) - Radiohead
She’s Lost Control - Joy Division
Vietnam - Crystal Castles
Circumambient - Grimes
The Perfect Kiss - New Order
HOW ISN’T THERE ANY DION??! I have at least five albums saved offline on Spotify, honestly. At least this time I feel like the selection better represents my listening spectrum. (Three Radiohead songs!) :P
Tagging anyone who wants to do this! Tag me in your post so I can see what songs you have - I love seeing what people are listening to. :)
(PSSSSST, I love doing music memes, so feel free to tag me in this one whenever it comes up. XD)
Rules: put your music player on shuffle and write the first 10 songs. No skipping!
birthday: August the 28th. gender: Female. relationship status: 9 years already in a wonderful relationship with my Iberian macho man. zodiac sign: Virgo. siblings: A brother 12 years older than me. pets: A 12 yo ginger cat named Misi. wake up time: I try to be up at 9.30 as too late. lemonade or sweet tea: My favorite beverage, Nestea, combines the best of us (Jesus, I just sounded like a walking TV advertisement). cats or dogs: Cats, no doubt. day or night: Dawns give me peace. Twilight fills me with some kind of melancholy, but all those stars in the dark are truly something… coke or Pepsi: Pepsi light with ice, to smooth the gas as much as possible. calls or texts: Texts. met a celebrity: Nope. smiles or eyes: I’ve got a thing for eyes since always. chap or lipstick: Dark red/terracota lipstick for special times. country or city: How about something in the middle? A well-provided town surrounded by countryside, but not far from the city? Nah, yeah, country sounds more attractive. last song I listened to: Ivan Torrent - Human Legacy
The Rules: Always repost the rules. Answer the random 11 questions posted for you. Create 11 new ones and tag 11 people. Let the person who tagged you know that you answered… I’m breaking them though. Just gonna answer the ones that @josiesimblr tagged for me and not make any new ones. I don’t have the brain capacity for that right now lol.
1. Be honest. Do you like Mortimer and Bella Goth?
I love the Goths. I think their story in the early games, especially TS2, was quite cool. They were always a mystery. I don’t like TS3 Goths very much.
2. Do you play with supernaturals, regular Sims, or a combination of both?
I play with Witches and vampires. I didn’t care much for the fairies or werewolves. I absolutely HATED the zombies in TS4. That ugly blueish green light that took over the game those nights were the worst.
3. What’s a Sim skill you must always have your Sims master ( or at least reach a high level in)?
Cooking. My sims usually level this on their own throughout their lives but I really enjoy seeing all the different types of food they can make. I think TS4 has done an excellent job with the cooking skills (regular, gourmet, baking).
4. What’s Sims trait do you find yourself using most often?
Geek. I should give my sims negative traits like evil but I hate when my sims lives aren’t perfect.
5. Do you play challenges? ( Legacy, Rags to Riches, Prehistoric, etc)
I play “legacies”. I don’t keep track of points or rules or anything. That’s too much like work :p
6. When it comes to decorating, do you like clutter or a minimal style?
I love clutter. I’m a pretty disorganized person irl so clutter in my sims’ houses make the game seem more real to me.
7. Do you ever have your sims live on huge lots or tiny lots?
Usually tiny lots. I never know what to do with the big lots.
8. Do you spend more time playing, looking for CC, or browsing Simblr?
I probably spent more time playing. But when I’m playing I’m usually on tumblr too.
9. How do you feel about the Sim Gurus? Do you think they benefit Sims players?
I like most of the Sim Gurus (except for Drake, didn’t she yell at a bunch of people recently?). They are really good at communicating with players on Twitter which I really appreciate.
10. What’s a Sims appliance you never use?
The juicer. I don’t ever think to grow fruit to make juice. It’s a cool object though. I wish they would bring back the trash compactor and the food processor. A toaster would be pretty cool to have! We could have different types of toast and stuff.
11. What is your favorite season in Sims 2 and 3?
Fall of course! It made everything look so cozy in TS2. I miss it. I want seasons back so bad.