I mean, if nobody else has put a request in, I would like to hear more on what you would write for the werewolf au. With or without xReader. Up to you. I just like the way you talked about them in the bulleted list you made (low-key SUPER down with an overly nuzzling Anti).
On what I would write for this AU? Several things honestly. Another list for you, since I’m better at organizing ideas like this. I might even come and refer back to this later in case I’m hit with the urge to write something for this AU without prompts.
- Wolf fights. Let’s face it, the two are very aggressive towards each other. Anti always goes for the neck, as most wolves do, but Dark tries to cripple his enemies first. Anti’s too fast, and Dark’s too cautious, so the fights mainly result in no winners, just blood spilled and new scars on the both of them.
- Nights with Dark or Anti. Honestly, this could go with reader or without.
- Anti’s typical nights are just stalking around for prey. He loves the idea of chasing something down and killing it, but he’s a bit more reckless. The chase is his favorite part. He also likes picking fights with Dark for the hell of it.
- Dark’s nights are hunting out of necessity. He’s a careful hunter. But after he’s gotten what he needed, he just makes sure that nothing is in his territory that it shouldn’t be. Anti, for example.
- Anti’s night with the reader is him begging them to go hunting with him. He loves showing his power, even if he doesn’t always catch what he runs after. It’s high energy and he likes to wind down with shows of affection. More than once he’s probably tried to bite the reader. Not like in an affectionate way, but in an instinctive way. He’s bad at controlling impulses like that.
- Dark spends his time with the reader under soft moonlight. It’s mainly talking and just spending what he considers “quality time” with them. Walking in the forest. It’s ominous, of course, but he’s more than glad to tell you that he’ll protect you. But he’s a bit scary himself. He’s got a mouth of sharp teeth that could probably rend the flesh from your bones in an instant, so you’re sort of walking on eggshells, but you try not to let it show. He’s more controlling over his instincts.
I could write on any of these if I find the time to do so. It would be fun to go into more detail, I think!