Hii I'm entering UST Law in a couple of days. I'm so nervous! I also don't have any idea what supplies to buy. I'm hoping u could help me thank you so much x PS. Love ur blog, u're one of the firsts that led me to the wonderful world of studyblrs ♡
Hi there!! The start of law school is one of the most terrifying moments ever! Sure, here are some of the law school must haves! :))
- A planner. I cannot emphasize how important it is to have a planner. You need one to take note of all the assignments for the next meetings, deadlines, dates of exams, holidays, and other university events.
- A good pen/s. It doesn’t have to be fountain pen or any expensive pen. It just has to be a good pen you can trust to not run out on you when you’re in the middle of taking notes, or worse, an exam.
- A heavy duty book bag. You’ll be carrying a lot of cases and law books, which can be quite heavy.
- A bookstand. You’ll be multitasking - reading your book, writing notes, and drinking coffee. Having a bookstand will surely help. These come in all shapes and sizes. There are wooden ones, plastic ones, even metal ones. Find one that will suit your studying style.
- Sticky notes. These will come in handy for those super short case digests that you can stick to your syllabi.
- Page flags. Law books and codals are really thick. Page flags will help you mark the start of the chapters of the book or the sections of the law.
- HIGHLIGHTERS. It’s good to have more than one color of highlighter, or one highlighter and a pen of another color. These are very important when reading cases and making annotations on your codals.
I hope this helped. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. Good luck!! :)