Sherlock Crossover AU! :D Which works surprisingly well…
I was tempted to do Max as Molly here cuz we’re both Sherlollians, but I felt John fit Max here a teensy bit better if only for his military background, supposed leg problems and short sidekick height fashion sense. It also made for a quicker read. And of course, Sherlock!Furiosa, who would be hella in a belstaff coat. The bromance is strong with these two.
More food for thought:
- Miss Giddy as Mrs. Hudson! (Or Keeper of the Seeds if only cuz I find it hilarious for her to go around saying “not your house keeper!”)
- Valkyrie as Irene Adler
- The Ace as Inspector Lestrade
- Nux as Bill Wiggins
- Slit as Anderson (lol what a loser)
- Toast as Sally Donovan (I think their feisty personalities match)
- Angharad as Mycroft Holmes
- Joe as either Moriarty or Magnussun
- Maybe even Jessie Rockatansky as Mary Watson?
- Cheedo might be cute as Molly…
ALTHOUGH I think it could also be easily Max Hooper. In terms of personality I do feel that Max relates to Molly on a slightly socially awkward and stutter not-good-with-words way but would do anything for Furiosa and would totally keep a personal blog of his Dog. AND because deep DEEP down we are Sherlolly Trash–
For @thursdayplaid’s Wee doctor.
In my mind, I think bbJohn in his small body is even a worse liar than the adult John. So whenever Sherlock steals evidence from the Yard, John would try to pull up a poker face but ends up looking like a tomato.
Donovan: Isn’t it obvious? Just look at the kid’s face!
John: …. /gets even redder/
I watched an interview some time ago where Benedict says that the show is so successful probably because the makeup department spends an hour and a half every morning on his curls, and I thought, eh, why not