i’m sorry, i think i should have told my reasons not to.
i have teratophobia. specifically, it is a phobia of monsters and/or really badly deformed people in general. i can handle ALW’s erik because most of the time his makeup is hidden under a mask and, well, it’s only one side of his face. plus the makeup is not THAT horrible. i can totes handle that. but for the silent film, it’s worse. i can’t really explain it, but his makeup freaks me out, to the point i have to look away and scroll really fast when gifs/screenshots of the movie come up on my dashboard. i hate it, and i hate not being capable of watching a simple horror movie, but that’s just how it is.
HALLOWEEN ARTIST CHALLENGE: PHOBIATOBER CHALLENGE!
Created by your’s truly, DeathlyBetrayal/VictoriaTurrubiate! (V.T./D.B)
So since PhobiaTober won the poll, I decided to create this art challenge for the month of October/Halloween since there are no other challenges that are new and have been around for a while (GORETOBER & INKTOBER of course) So I created this list of Phobias for artists to draw people/OC’s/characters, etc. Drawing them Dying or already dead by their worst fears/phobias for the halloween season!
1. Agateophobia- Fear of insanity or Lyssophobia- Fear of becoming mad.
2. Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects or Metallophobia- Fear of metal or Xyrophobia-Fear of razors
3. Ailurophobia- Fear of cats or Cynophobia- Fear of dogs
4. Ornithophobia- Fear of birds or Chiroptophobia- Fear of bats
5. Ophidiophobia- Fear of snakes. (Snakephobia) or Batrachophobia- Fear of amphibians, such as frogs, newts, salamanders, etc.
6. Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself or Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.
7. Astraphobia or Astrapophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning or Electrophobia- Fear of electricity or Ombrophobia – The fear of rain
8. Iophobia- Fear of poison or Toxiphobia or Toxophobia or Toxicophobia- Fear of poison or of being accidently poisoned.
9. Hadephobia- Fear of hell or Satanophobia- Fear of Satan.
10. Theophobia- fear of God or Ouranophobia- Fear of heaven.
11. Pediophobia- Fear of dolls or Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.
12. Herpetophobia- Fear of reptiles or creepy, crawly things or Insectophobia - Fear of insects or Musophobia or Muriphobia- Fear of mice
13. Hemophobia or Hemaphobia or Hematophobia- Fear of blood or Traumatophobia- Fear of injury or Agliophobia- Fear of pain
14. Demonophobia or Daemonophobia- Fear of demons or Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts or Wiccaphobia - Fear of witches and witchcraft or Kinemortophobia – The fear of zombies
15. Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals or Iatrophobia- Fear of going to the doctor or of doctors.
16. Alteophobia - Fear of imperfection
17. Dysmorphophobia - Fear of deformity
18. Sciophobia Sciaphobia- Fear of shadows or Noctiphobia- Fear of the night or Lygophobia- Fear of darkness
19. Isolophobia - Fear of solitude, being alone
20. Staurophobia- Fear of crosses or the crucifix or Taphephobia Taphophobia- Fear of being buried alive or Phagophobia- Fear of swallowing or of eating or of being eaten.
21. Seplophobia - Fear of decaying matter
22. Necrophobia- Fear of death or dead things.
23. Panthophobia- Fear of suffering and disease or Parasitophobia- Fear of parasites Nosophobia or Nosemaphobia- Fear of becoming ill
24. Thanatophobia - Fear of dying or death
25. Cryophobia - Fear of extreme cold, ice or frost or Pyrophobia- Fear of fire.
26. Trypophobia - Fear of holes
27. Teratophobia - Fear of bearing a deformed child or fear of monsters
28. Taurophobia- Fear of bulls or Equinophobia- Fear of Horses
29. Pharmacophobia- Fear of drugs or Pharmacophobia- Fear of taking medicine
30. Potophobia- Fear of alcohol or Dipsophobia- Fear of drinking.
31. Panophobia or Pantophobia- Fear of everything or Polyphobia- Fear of many things or Phobophobia – The fear of fear
Also if your wondering “arent you gonna trigger people?” I do care if people think Im just doing this to do it to hurt them because I dont wanna hurt anyone and I know so I was planning to put like a warning saying if you have this fear and dont want to see this picture then click away from this!
and again I had to unfollow someone for not tagging scary shit.
I can’t stress this enough, but if I follow you, please please PLEASE tag scary things with ‘monsters’, 'horror’ or 'terror’. I might have a panic attack if I see scary things on my dash, so please, that’s all I’m asking for.
This is Rosier, an aging fallen Dominion Angel who was a veteran that fought in the Rebellion and has battle scars and a missing eye that now grows roses in them to prove it. These days, they serve as the subordinate-Archdemon of Lust underneath their associate and friend, Asmodeus and they live out their life in the comforts of wealth. Rosier is a lazy and spoiled demon that prefers to be pampered instead of having to do anything that requires “effort”. Although they spend free time lounging around resort hotel pools, sleepily eating their weight in various meats, this does not mean that they’re completely docile. Taking the form of an albino alligator, they are very capable of tearing limbs off if provoked enough. They are considered to be the patron demon of seduction and sexual impurity.
Fear of bearing deformed children, or fear of monsters, or deformed people
(I will repost this once I’m done with the coloring, I apologize that I posted this rather multiple times but it’s due to the Internet not working well)
Here is my version of Teratophobia, the gender of the phobia is of course female. As her reformed self she goes by the name Elida. Her personality is rather different at times due to having a personality disorder since in her first form she has two heads that are not conjoined. Meaning they have their own personalities, though even if there personalities are actually the opposite they can still cooperate while moving the body that they both share.
Elida might of been reformed but only some other reformed phobias look through her monstrous appearance and like her for who she is. (I’m not going to say which reformed phobia since they don’t belong to me, that’s for you to decide.) while others seemed to get creeped out or uncomfortable at her presence. She tries ignoring but she feels like an outcast, making her stay a distance away from them. The main reason for that cause is because due to her other personality is rather not completely reformed, she’s afraid she might harm the others.
Though my idea for the Teratophobia level(You don’t have to use this idea), is set in some sort of mansion, it does indeed have this dark atmosphere to it. Vince for the level would have to wear that shows an appearance of a monster. The boss’s minions would see him as another ‘monster’ and become passive by him, but if he doesn’t have a complete appearance of a monster then the minions would see him as a intruder, instantly capturing him and literally makes him into a monster, resulting a gameover. But if he manages to get passed them, it does get a little tricky as he gets closer to the boss level. There will be deformed guards that will actually see through his disguise and chase after him. The only choices Vince will have is either fight them or find a place to hide.
If he hides, the guards will go back to their hiding spot, but if he fights, their high defenses make them tougher to defeat. The enemies main goal is to make sure Vince is a monster.
(If you have any questions on this character I don’t mind you asking me)
Night Terror belongs to