ten essential products I live by!! otherwise known as my glow kit!!
1) The Body Shop Seaweed Clay Mask- this mask is my one and only!!! I use this once a week and it always deep cleans my skin to a perfect amount and doesn’t leave my skin feeling too dry!! (always follow up with moisturizer though!!)
2) Maybelline Clear Great Lash Mascara- I have been obsessed with clear mascara for about a year now for my lashes and brows!! I use it on my brows daily and it is a perfect prep for mascara, clump-free mascara every time!! might even be my favourite product out of all of them!
3) Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry- I don’t wear lip colour very often but when I do, it’s this one. I have multiple of the Revlon matte balms but this is my favourite colour, it’s a sort of dark mauve-y pink and I love it :-)
4) Bene-tint for Lips and Cheeks- !!! A must if you are a minimal makeup gal like me! gives a lil flush to those cheekies and lips! plus it smells like a fresh bouquet of roses…. so…
5) Celestial Moisturizer from Lush- I have been using this moisturizer for almost 3 years now and I don’t think I’ll ever turn back to a different night moisturizer!! my skin loves me because I treat it to this delicious moisturizer on the daily :-) I have acne prone, oily skin and this doesn’t over hydrate, make me break out, or ANYTHING!! it’s just an incredibly gentle and hydrating moisturizer :-) highly suggest
6) Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs- I LOV dis mainly because it’s a rollerball and those are just the handiest little friends. The scent is so light and yummy, just reminds me of good times so I think that is why I like it so much.
7) The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil- heck!!!! I LOVE genuine vanilla scents. And this smells incredible and reacts incredibly well with my skin, as my neck heats up this creates a nutty vanilla smell and it’s so nice!! I love this so much, and it’s hecking discontinued so I am sad….
8) Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions mascara- rarely ever wear mascara these days but when I do this mascara never lets me down :-) classic extra black mascara
9) Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm- I always have at least two of these on me at all times!! hydrating and smells so minty and yummy!! I love these so much.
10) The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil- great for spot treatment or even making your own toner by mixing a few drops of this with warm water!! This is my third bottle this year! I also love to do steam treatments with hot water, drops of this oil and a towel over my head!!
If any of u guys have any inquiries abt any of these products or anything else, don’t be a stranger :-)