11 Questions Tag!
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
I was tagged by mizdamid!
1. What is the meaning of your username?
Self-Made Individual, a person who depends on themself as well as withdrawing from the influence.
2. What is one pet peeve about tumblr?
Hmmph that’s a hard one…I haven’t been on long enough to have one, but I guess I dislike people trying to hard for attention.
3. What are the top three things you want to do before you die?
I never really thought about that, well(might change a bit) ,
- being able to say I finished reading a Bible
- Winning something ( I never won anything in my life) +/ succeeding in life
- finding a 3rd thing
4. What are your plans for this summer?
- getting a license ! starting a business..yes I’m pretty much boring
5. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Out of state college God - willing
6. Your favorite song no one would think I know?
I have wayy to many to remember, but I remember some very old & recent ones…
- "No Letting Go“ -Wayne Wonder
- "Murder She Wrote” -Chaka Demus &Pliers
- “One Day” - Matisayhu
7. What has been one high point of your week?
- Nothing really happened this week, but I guess reversing a car so close to another.
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
- New York…I’ve missed my days then
9. Who inspires you the most?
10. What is one thing that you are extremely passionate about?
11. If you could give anyone one piece of advice, what would you say?
- Be yourself in a way no one else can get close to changing.
I’m tagging the following 11 individuals (Even though I tagged you to do this, anyone if free to do this.
- Originally what did you want your blog to be used for?
- Which is your color that best describes you or stands for your personality and why?
- What is another word for thesaurus?
- Do you see yourself as a model?
- If you were you were to travel where would it be and why?
- What would you do to change any part of the world?
- If you were to make a movement what would it be?
- What does culture mean to you?
- What is your favorite food?
- What would you do with an extra million dollars in your pocket?
- Describe yourself in a sentence and what do you stand for?
Woah don’t judge I have a deep brain fart):