Things about uni I learned the hard way
1. Rewriting notes is useless (for me)
2. I should read my textbooks in advance
3. Syllabus of each subject is essential and it’s pretty much a study guide that tells me when I should study what.
3. When teacher says “search it up” or “please read this” or “please watch this video” you better do it …Cause it’s going to be on the test.
4. When teacher tells you to print / download some material you do it asap just in case he’ll delete it later without warning you… (one of my teachers is like that)
5. Never relay on others.
P. S.: Procrastination leads to eternal misery.