So I don’t know if you all have watched Greys Anatomy but it consists of a group of people interning at a hospital to eventually become a doctor. In this group of people there is Cristina Yang and Meredith Grey who eventually become really good friends. Cristina and Meredith become inseparable friends and they eventually tell each other everything. In one of the episodes Cristina states that Meredith is her person.
- Even if you’re incredibly busy, you’ll make time to check in with each other, even if it means you have to sit with them while they work.
- They’ll lay on the ground with you when you just can’t handle your day.
- They’ll have your back.
- They’ll listen to you at your craziest moments.
- They’ll tell you what you need to hear. Even if what you need to hear is to shut up.
- You’re always together, even when people don’t think it’s appropriate.
- You talk about growing old together.
- You understand each other’s logic even if it makes zero sense.
- You have your own language, sometimes you don’t even need to say anything, you can just make a face and they can read it word for word
- You know you can always share secrets because they’ll always keep them.
- On the worst days they’ll hold you.
- You never have to worry about losing them, because they’ll always be “your person”.
I have found my person.
People don’t understand that when you have found your person you know that you have found them. I found mine in the 6th grade. I have been with my person since April 11, 2016 and have been with my person for almost 8 months. Within these 8 months it has been a whirl wind of emotions. We have had are good days and our bad weeks. We have made many memories that no one will ever beat. We have so many inside jokes that nobody will ever understand.
I’m so happy that you Makayla Eileen are my amazing person
I will never lose my person