Whoops, I didn’t see this until just now! But now I shall respond because I love these things :)
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Been tagged by: dontfeeddaelves
- Favorite book? OH GOD. This is the hardest question ever. I have a list of favorite books, I honestly cannot pick one. So: Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, The Book Thief, I am the Messenger, Lord of the Flies, The Princess Bride, Harry Potter AND MANY MORE THAT’S JUST ALL I CAN THINK OF
- If you could trade places with a celebrity for one day, who would it be and what would you do? Also tough. I don’t know, I guess I’d like to switch places with…Rachel Portman, because she’s an amazing film score composer and ugh I want to be her. So I would probably just play around with all her recording technology and studio orchestras and…make a general mess of things. Alternatively I would like to switch places with anyone ever who plays Tyler Hoechlin’s love interest, regardless of show or character or whatever. Because I am in love with him.
- If you could go back in time and redo something, would you? SO MANY THINGS. I just don’t even know. Maybe I would go back and punch Columbus in the face. Or I would keep Hitler from being born.
- What is your greatest accomplishment? Oh gosh. BECKY THESE QUESTIONS ARE SO HARD. This past term I wrote a fourteen page paper in like three hours and then got an A on it? I have two jobs playing piano so yay? I just don’t know.
- What are you most looking forward too at this moment in time? Ahaha right now I am looking forward to two things equally: eating Vietnamese food this Wednesday (SO. GOOD.) and participating in the charity auction!
- What did you want to be when you grew up, and are you on the path to doing it? Hahaha I wanted to be so many things. I wanted to be a teacher, a flamenco dancer, a writer, a botanist. And then finally I decided I wanted to be a professor of something or other. So yeah, I guess I’m on the right track, although if anybody had ever told me I would be going to school for music I would have laughed at them so hard.
- It’s the zombie apocalypse! What things do you take and where do you go? I have actually thought of this. It all depends on me being at school though. I would probably live in the music building, spending all my time in the numerous secret bathrooms. I would probably bring as much bread and peanut butter as I could find.
- How did you find tumblr? I heard tumblr was the place to go for Teen Wolf.
- First fandom? NARUTO. I totally shipped Naruto/Sasuke.
- Favorite fanfiction of all time? Oh god. Um. So how about favorites from my favorite fandoms? Merlin: Drastically Redefining Protocol. Inception: THE COFFEESHOP AU OF ALL COFFEESHOP AUS. Avengers: it’s a tie between Ready Fire Aim and Bulletproof. Teen Wolf: Open the Door.
- If you could do anything in the world, money not being an option, what would it be? Hmm. In a perfect world I would run a bakery while also having unlimited time to play piano and write whatever the hell I wanted.
Um, I don’t really know 11 people? So I’ll just tag who I do know.
And here are my questions:
1. What are your favorite books?
2. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
3. What fandom have you been in the longest?
4. You are stuck on a desert island and can only bring three things. What are they?
5. Who’s your biggest celebrity crush?
6. What is the difference between a comforter and a duvet?
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. If you were to describe yourself as a color, what would it be and why?
9. If you could do anything you wanted to and never have to think of money or any of those silly things, what would you do?
10. You win $100. What are you going to spend it on?
11. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen sparrow?