Reasons to love Ishida
- He talks to his fans on twitter.
- And he’s really cute while doing so.
- But also savage.
- Seriously, look at this.
- And at this exchange he had with Tajika Kouhei.
- This is his answer when someone tweeted him “MAMBO JAMBO”.
- He made Shuu say “WTF” and “Fucccccin’ kidding”.
- And he said that he looks like Kazuo.
- Somehow manages to go running, catch Pokemon, and stream at 2am while creating lots of amazing art.
- He apologized to his fans at the end of TG even though he didn’t do anything wrong.
- Wrote most of the script for TG Jail himself, worked on a draft for TG√A and created ending cards for every single episode, worked on a TG tear-off calendar and then gave away all of his copies, worked on TG trump cards, redrew chapter one of TG, and drew a spin-off of Hunter x Hunter. All that while still working on regular TG chapters.
- When signing his works, he sometimes turns the u in Sui into a tiny smiley face.
- He drew Pepe Saiko.
- He reads shoujo manga.
- And he wants to draw a shoujo manga with corpses.
- He writes poems. (!!!!!!)
- He worked on his New Year’s art for 2016 during a livestream, which was in the middle of the night, even though he seemed to have a cold. And to conceal his voice, he used a program to make it sound high-pitched.
- Does he even sleep at all?
- He has an excellent music taste.
- He made us sad with the answers he gave when he participated in one of Amazarashi’s music videos.
- Is insecure about his old art.
- Look at the way he draws himself. So cute.
- He dreams about his characters. This is also how Kaneki got his name, and how Touka was created.
- He’s such an amazing artist.
- And a wonderful person.
- Seriously, we don’t deserve him.