The ability to send an ask anonymously has been disabled on my blog for a while now. Disabling anon asks was never something I wanted to do as the majority of asks I received were from anons, but at the time it was neccessary for my well-being.
It’s taken me a little while to get back to the point where I feel comfortable turning anon back on, but I think I’m finally here. For some reason there are a few people within this community who are hell-bent on tearing me down, and for that reason I’m putting together some ground rules:
Anon asks I will answer:
- constructive criticism!
- asks about my blog, my poses, my characters or my stories!
- asks about pc parts/building pc’s! (always tagged #tech talk with sandy)
- asks for advice, tutorials and help!
- asks about my resource posts!
- pretty much anything that isn’t listed on ‘anon asks I won’t answer!’
Anon asks I won’t answer and will definitely result in you being blocked:
- stalker anons/attempts to dox me
- threats/asks wishing bodily harm
- racist/homophobic/ableist comments
- non-constructive criticism
- attempts to start drama with other simblrs
- in regards to hate asks i’m adopting a 0 tolerance policy; one strike and you’re out!
- duplicate anon asks, if answered, will only ever be answered in group asks such as this!
- duplicate non-anon asks, if answered, will most likely be answered privately!
- pretty please check my wcif tag and resources page before sending me a wcif!
- pretty please check my faq before sending me an ask!
- pretty please send wcif’s through the ask box not my private messages!
- I reserve the right to turn anon off again if I feel it’s neccessary!
That’s all you need to know my lovelies! Feel free to send me anons from now on if you so wish! I’ve also put a little personal message under the cut that isn’t neccessary for you to read but just elaborates on my decision!
Thank you for reading and happy simming my loves!