Ok but tbh if s3 doesn’t deliver on at least 1 Keith and Pidge bonding moment imma throw hands
By rights they should be the most deeply affected by losing Shiro. I mean obviously it’s gonna hit everyone hard no doubt about that. But Keith just lost his Most Important Person–again–and Pidge lost a dear friend (her shared history with Shiro isn’t as extensive as Keith’s but it’s clear there’s something there) and her last tangible link to her dad and brother. If there isn’t some bonding to be had over this I will be pissed
Just give me a scene where Keith finds Pidge collapsed and halfway delirious at her workstation in the middle of the night, cause she’s been up for 72 hours straight trying to figure out what happened to Shiro. Give me a scene where Pidge finds Keith throwing himself at the Gladiator over and over despite the fact he’s shaking with exhaustion, in an attempt to silence his roiling thoughts. Give me a scene where they sit down and actually talk things out
👏 Just 👏 let 👏 Keith 👏 and 👏 Pidge 👏 lean 👏 on 👏 each 👏 other 👏 and 👏 comfort 👏 each 👏 other 👏
- Shiro’s metal arm has 100% gotten stuck to something magnetic and instead of helping him, the team left him standing there looking stupid for a few hours
- Lance has tried using the food goo tube to practice his shooting skills and blasted Keith in the face on accident (it wasn’t an accident)
- Lance later found his pillow filled with food goo
- Keith has a hard time falling asleep when he’s trying to get to sleep, but falls asleep almost immediately when he wants to stay awake
- whenever the team watches a movie together, he’s asleep within minutes
- Lance, Pidge, and Shiro have taken every single opportunity to draw on his face
- Hunk is the arm-wrestling champion
- But he always apologizes immediately after crushing his opponent’s hand
- He even puts up a good fight against Shiro’s metal arm
- Lance is SUPER flexible, so he’ll sometimes just be sitting on the floor in the splits without any sort of discomfort
- no one can understand it
- Lance is able to put his feet behind his head as a result of his flexibleness and once challenged Keith to be able to do it
- Everyone, including Keith, knew it was a bad idea, but Keith did it anyway because the poor boy thinks being competitive is flirting and he doesn’t what he’s doing
- Keith failed and managed to pull both of his hamstrings, and Lance claimed to have laughed at him the whole time but everyone knows he played the role of mother hen the next two days and wouldn’t let Keith out of his sight
- Coran decided to try out something new one day and shaved his moustache
- the whole team was completely wrecked so he grew it back the next day with the help of some magical Altean cream
So, I was thinking about the latest episode of RWBY today...
And, spoiler warning, at the end of the episode we see Weiss, captured and contained within a cage at the Branwen Tribe’s hideout. While the guards watching her are asleep, she summons a mini-version of her Knight.
This tells me two things. First, Weiss has gotten a hell of a lot more powerful with her glyphs over this timeskip, as Summoning used to be her weakest skill, and yet even without access to Myrtenaster she can summon a mini-version of her hardest hitting Summon. Clap-and-a-half to that, my dear!
Second, due to RoosterTeeth being run by a bunch of nerds and geeks, I would not be surprised if the next time we see Weiss, she’s pulling a Baby Groot on the Tribe.
DISCLAIMER: for the love of god, don’t use alcohol with a high concentration if you’re doing this. Literally do. beer shots if you have to. I don’t wanna have any of you sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning.
Well, folks. This is it. The end of Fairy Tail as we know it. The fandom will live on but the series is coming to a close. As a fandom we’ve endured some…wild shit together, be it plot based wild shit or fandom based wild shit, and now is a time to (mostly) put aside our differences and celebrate Fairy Tail as we know it. And what better way to celebrate with a good old drinking game? (A bingo version of this will be available shortly as well!)
1) Please be of legal drinking age in your country to play this with alcohol. You’re welcome to do this with juice or water if you’re underage or uncomfortable with drinking! Or, if you want to wait for the bingo game, that’s an option as well! (Honestly I would say if you’re not an experienced drinker then don’t use alcohol period).
2) DO NOT USE ALCOHOL WITH A HIGH AL%/V!
3) If you take a shot of alcohol, your next two shots must be of water before you return to alcohol. This is to ensure that you don’t get alcohol poisoning, and that you stay appropriately hydrated.
4) Only one chug (a chug is defined for this game as a mouthful) for the chapter if you’re drinking high alcohol level drinks (or at all tbh) and no more than three shots per page.
5) Once you’ve chugged ANYTHING, no more alcohol period.
6) This game is designed to cater to everyone in the fandom: those happy with the ending, those unhappy with the ending, and those who don’t give a damn. There’s a wide variety of options here!
7) Honestly now that I think about it, maybe y'all shouldn’t use alcohol period, this list is extensive as fuck. Play at your own risk.
Without further ado, the drinking game @rhosinthorn and I designed!
1) Just to get us pleasantly buzzed: one shot for every one of the Big 4 to go officially canon, two shots if there’s a kiss.
3) If a crackship goes canon then make yourself a cocktail (if you do this, no more drinking).
4) Timeskip + small children for the big four = entire glass of straight vodka (or just a shot).
5) If Jerza is still dancing around each other, take a shot.
6) If a minor ship gets together that we predicted (i.e. ElfEver), half a shot.
7) ¼ a shot for every gloating/whining post in the tags.
8) 5 shots for every ‘don’t be mad at Mashima’ post (…this breaks the no more than three shots per page rule, so for one this one you are to ABSOLUTELY ONLY USE WATER)
9) Three shots for Team Natsu wrecking something. Or their progeny.
10) One shot for every edit of the exact same panel (Eien’s rec: don’t do this one with alcohol, trust me. Please use water.)
11) Chug it if the chapter is entirely full of parallels to other big moments in the series (here’s looking at you, ch 1)
12) One shot for every speech bubble a nakama speech takes up.
13) Two shots if there’s a time skip and Makarov shows up.
14) If the ghosts of Zeref and Mavis show up, chug. Chug hard.
14.b) If ghosts show up at all, chug.
15) One shot for every time someone does Laxus’s hand thing.
16) If Jellal is still technically a criminal, take a shot.
17) If Mest is shafted to the side, shot.
18) If Lucy is returning from a journey where she found Aquarius’s key, shot.
19) Keg stand if Lucy leaves a la Natsu (i.e., just take a shot).
20) Shot if Happy slips in a fat joke.
21) One shot for every item of clothing lost (Eien’s rec: …this is gonna happen a lot, I feel…water only.)
22) Three shots if Gruvia has kids that have a stripping problem.
23) If either of the Gajevy twins says gihihi take a shot.
24) If Lucy’s nickname is still bunny girl, take a shot.
25) If the bunny suit comes up take two shots.
26) If Gajeel still can’t sing, take a shot.
27) If ElfEver is still denying they’re attracted to each other, take a shot. Take another if they’re married.
28) If Miraxus goes canon, then chug. If Fraxus goes canon, then chug.