code names for Pokemon (or the like?) are back with Pokemon Sun & Moon. all the ultra beasts revealed have ‘em. UB-01 has no accompanying name (yet) like UB-02 Beauty and UB-02 Expansion/Absorption, but I assume that’s a secret. and then there’s Type: Null, like, what the heck, why doesn’t it have a real name?
but it hit me: what other time have we seen code names in the series?
XD001, aka Shadow Lugia.
so here I am thinking….Orre NX game confirmed?
it’s a very loose connection to be drawing, yeah, but a girl can dream…
- The International Police Force was A-Okay with using Anabel as human bait, not really giving a shit if she got seriously injured
- That’s why she immediatly got into a higher position than Looker
- Lillie and Gladion may were abuse victims
-SPEAKING OF FATHER, THEIR FATHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS HELLA SMART SCIENTIST THAT DISCOVERED A NEW WORLD WITH ALIENS, BUT WHAT IS HE DOING??? CHILLING WITH AN ISLAND WITH POKEMON BEANS, AND YOUR PLAYER IS COMPLETELY AWARE OF THIS AND NEVER BOTHERS TO TELL LILLIE, GLADION, AND LUSAMINE ABOUT IT
- Lusamine is the first main villian (technically) to be a woman
- Lusamine is over 40 years old
- Most Gladion’s team is Pokemon that are eveolved by happiness/friendship. Let that sink in
- Guzma might’ve been a victim of abuse
- Your character is the first ever Alolan Champion, meaning that the Champion Battle theme is YOUR theme
- Solgaleo, Lunala, and possibly Necromza are from Ultra Space
- So if the Ultra Beasts are considered aliens to us, that means we have an alien lion, bat, and prism(?)
-Since you’re from Kanto (in SuMo), you probably are familiar with Kanto’s main characters’ stories. Possibly also the Jhoto protagonists
- Team Skull has to buy their own clothes
- Prof Kukui lets Pokemon attack him for research
- The Team Skull/Aether Foundation dynamic is super similiar to the Orre Region’s Team Snag ‘em/Cipher dynamic (i’m serious about this. Colesseum/GoD players, you know what I’m talking about)
- Type: Null was suppose to destroy the UBs, and may also be a recreation of Arceus. Pronounce the RKS system and Arceus (Arceus is pronounced in canon as Ar • kay • us). And remember Silvally has the ability to change types with certain discs, just how Arceus can change typed with certain plates
- This is the first game where your player doesn’t have to wear a hat
- The pokemon company has always tried to make Pikachu spin-offs for each region (except for Jhoto) for years. But when Mimikyu first came out, the Pokemon that’s whole point is to be like Pikachu, gets all of the attention
Team Orr captain Connor McDavid, of the Erie Otters, stands on the ice before the CHL’s Top Prospects hockey game in St. Catharines, Ontario, on Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015. (AP Photo/The Canadian Press, Peter Power)