I love how Albert has like, these two tough looking guys in perpetual sunglasses who drive him around and just kinda stand behind him menacingly while he snarks at people and while they are referred to as “his team” they’re never actually around when he works, so it’s safe to assume they’re there specifically to help him make a cooler entrance
I’m so glad we can finally put to rest the whole “Pidge doesn’t actually like being around Lance/is only annoyed by his presence/is a bully to him” trope. Because those two were ride or die in season two. Pidge chose Lance to be her designated sift-through-this-fountain-barefoot-with-me friend. She grabbed his sleeve and was like “This way, Slender Man, we’re going fishing”. Don’t ignore this friendship @Voltron Fandom.
- Additional page at the end of ch60: Miyuki batting + Furuya & Eijun adorably staring at each other
Close-up (because this panel is so cute):
- Bonus manga featuring Chris at the university + Miyuki & Sawamura consulting each other how to reply to Chris’ question:
Daiya no Ace #6 “First Impression”
Team-mate: What? Really!?
Team-mate: You’re the same age?
Team-mate: So you are a player!?
Chris: I’m 18.
Team-mate: I definitely thought you’re older than 20!! You’re too calm [for your age]!!
Team-mate: I used the honorific language to you since I thought you’re the coach!!
Really, *how many times have you lived before!? [*common joke in Japan you say to people who are very mature for their young age as if they are living their life for the second/third/fourth time.]
Later in the evening…
Daiya no Ace #7 “A question from Senpai”
Eijun: Miyuki-senpai, look at this!! I’ve got a LINE message from Chris-senpai! Miyuki: Hm? You’ve got that, too? Eijun: Eh? You, too!?
Chris’ LINE message to Eijun: Sawamura, please answer honestly. How old do I look? Btw, I don’t need any jokes right now.
Chris’ email to Miyuki: Do I really look that old? My senpai use the honorific language to me… […]
Eijun: Seems like something happened to him…? Miyuki: What are you going to reply? Eijun: What should I reply?
Miyuki: Maybe something like “You are so calm, that’s why you don’t look like a child”? Eijun: That sounds nice! Miyuki: What about your reply? Eijun: Mmmmm, maybe something like “You look 5 years younger with your hair down”? Miyuki: Yes, that’s it! Eijun: Yes, this is it!
- Breaking News: Miyuki is confirmed to be a flip phoneuser (while Eijun, Chris and probably everyone else are smartphone users.)
- Chris-senpai sent an email to Miyuki while he contacted Eijun via LINE. This means that Miyuki does not have a LINE account. Someone give miyuki a fucking smartphone and teach him how to use LINE omg he’s the captain of the seidou baseball club after all. Seriously, how can he not have a LINE account xD
Neil and Andrew adopt a child. Not a baby because that's not who needs to be adopted the most a child who needed a second chance.
I have thought a lot about the idea of Dan and Matt calling Neil in to help them reach a troubled kid on their kid’s high school exy team and Andrew seeing a lot of himself and Neil in the kid and even though he never wanted kids wanting to help this one.
So, I was super excited to see this ask and this is probably going to be long.
Matt is a retired exy player and coaches his and Dan’s daughter’s high school exy team
And sometimes consults the Fox’s current coach (aka his gorgeous wife) for help
But there’s one girl on the team that Matt cannot reach no matter how hard he tries
Madison is this scrawny little fourteen year-old playing on a high school team with and against teens much bigger and older
And her and Matt and Dan’s daughter are the only girls on the team
Madison hardly talks and she’s usually all reserved off the court
But, on it, she gets into fights with guys twice her size and seems to angle for a red card every game
She can also go from reserved to screaming and swearing very fast and she’s gotten into verbal and physical fights in school hallways
She’s failing every single class she’s in because she doesn’t put in any effort
Matt keeps trying to talk to her and see how to help her
He tries so hard to make sure that she knows she can come to him if she needs help with anything, whether it is exy related or not
But it’s kind of like when he told Neil that he would help him with anything and Neil still tried to handle everything himself and insisted he was fine, even when he clearly was not
Request: Hi, I love your blog. Could you make some headcanons about funny things at Quidditch games from the Marauders or 2nd Gen? If you could include some funny commentating that’d be great too. Thank you so much if the answer is yes.
I thought this could be fun :D
so we know sirius is on the team but if he’s injured he resides to commentating
“oh look potter has the quaffle again, what a fucking surprise! you’re not cool, potter!” “fuck you, black!”
“that was a foul… or not.” *pretending to cover the mic* “Hey, prof McGee, can we claim that was bias?”
“oh sit down Ravenclaws! no one gives a bloody fuck about your team, you’re at the bottom anyway.”
sirius, when he actually plays, always goes to the commentators after the game to give his report
something like “yeah it was a pretty tough game, the slytherins played a good game, except for maybe Malfoy and the rest of the team. bastards.”
*screaming as he runs away from them*
“pretty sure potter only joined the team to impress lily” “SIRIUS”
random commentators being too scared of sirius to really say anything during the game
“Um, Black has the quaffle… his pass is terrible and Wright manages to catch it, uh sorry Sirius”
Lily getting sick of it and doing it herself
“In an obvious display of foul play, Black kicks Wright in the face. Yes, I’m talking about you, Sirius. Yes, you did! Everyone saw it!”
“Potter scores a goal, again. Maybe let the rest of the team have it?’
“Potter stop giving the quaffle to Black he keeps losing it! James!”
“Potter scores again! Woooo!”
“Black is making rude gestures with his broomstick. Sirius, stop it, there are children watching this.”
“McGonagall would like it to be known that Black now has a detention. Not my fault, Black.”
“Remus is turning red. Not that that has anything to do with this game…”
“Hahahaha Potter almost fell off his broom” *trying to cover the mic* “Can someone go see if he’s okay?”
“Oh look at that, Ravenclaw is actually winning! What a time to be alive people! Oh shut up, Jacob, you’re the worst one on the team…” “Miss Evans!”
*covering the mic* “Jacob, I’m not going on a date with you.” *loudly* “Potter stopped, allowing Reign to get the ball! Potter, what’s wrong with you?”
when lily and james are together:
“And Potter gets the ball! Come on, James!”
“Nice ass, Evans!” “Nice face, Potter!”
“Without really considering his actions, Potter ‘accidentally’ hits Lamb where the sun dont shine after shouting some considerably crude comments at the commentators box.”
1. omgcp fan mutual they’re otherwise super sweet and a great hockey blog but they’re really into omgcp and you forget until there’s an update and suddenly it’s all over your dash. they’re the reason why you have “#cp” “#check please” “#omgcp” all blacklisted
2. Ancient Hockey Fan mutual was born in a hockey jersey. grew up loving hockey. feels like they know everything there is to know about hockey. uses terms you’ve never heard of before on their blog and you go to them when you have questions. you’re constantly in awe
3. pens fan mutual technically you don’t even like the pens but you’re mutuals with them and you’re not excatly sure why or when. they’re not annoying about it and they have good content otherwise so you don’t break the mutual… but you think about it during preds v pens games. oh do u EVER think about it.
4. obscure team mutual they’re really into some obscure team that nobody on your dash really follows. you still don’t know much about their team but you’re definitely impressed by their commitment to constantly making content for their team when nobody else supports them
5. super social mutual in at least 8 different gcs and interacts with all of them on your dash on a daily basis. everyone loves them. you wish you could be part of their friend group or at least have friends like that
6. discourse mutual it’s not that they’re starting drama with people specifically but they always have an opinion on everything even slightly contentious that ever gets brought up in the fandom and never hesitate to let you know what they think.
7. drama mutual starts drama with people specifically and will actively vague post about them. sometimes not so vaguely
8. shitposting mutual it feels like every single thing about their blog is a shitpost—their url, their icon, their header, their blog title, their blog description, you name it. they have the funniest tags and you always see their shitposts on your dash
9. giffing mutual posts gifsets every other minute. will literally gif games AS they’re going on. you have no fucking idea how they do it but they can basically do now wonrg since you get 80% of your blog content from them
10. big name fan mutual it feels like you and every other person on your dash follows this blog. you can’t believe you’re mutuals with them and everytime you see them in your activity page you get hype. either consistently makes funny posts or gifsets or both
Lance knows who enters a room by their footsteps. Because of this, when ever the team starts stealth training, Lance is a complete BAMF. The team is shocked and impressed at his skill, and even more so that he can still do it in the dark (Lance barely contains his laughter at this). He also can sense a foreign set of footsteps, which comes in handy when they infiltrate a Galra ship.