GIRRRRL what are some of ur fave headcannond abt the cullens??
OH MY GOD okay fasten your seatbelts kids cause we’re going for a RIDE
okay okay I need to stop myself before I begin or I will list out EVERY SINGLE ONE so I’ll limit myself to two per person, one hilarious and one sweet ( and I’m going to use my own cause there are so many amazing ones out there like Emmett giving Esme rocks with #1 MOM omg)
- at work he constantly carries hot tea/ has pocket warmers in his coat pockets so his hands are warm and his patients don’t feel uncomfortable if he has to touch them
- he had a phase in the 50′s were he was OBSESSED with magic tricks. It started out with the coin-behind-your-ear trick cause he wanted to cheer up the sick children at work, but escalated quickly. At first everybody went along with it because it was Carlisle and you don’t say no to Carlisle, but Esme put her foot down when he stood in front of her with a sequin dress in one hand and a chainsaw in the other one
Esme: -She’s an actual fairy godmother and sends out anonymous gifts to families ( especially single moms) that are struggling. She never really talks about it but there are records and receipts in her desk about anonymous money that went to a family whose house burned down ( surprisingly, the sum comfortably covered the expenses Esme charged for rebuilding it and left over a nice financial cushion as well), or about a car that mysteriously appeared in a driveway after Mrs Olson’s old one broke down and she didn’t know how to get her five kids to school, as well as a good dozen drug bills that are mysteriously paid for every month by an unknown benefactor
- Once Emmett coerced her into playing an Ego-Shooter against him and she fucking destroyed him and neither of them have talked about it ever since
- he uses his talent to kind of ‘shape’ conversations so the other one says something that’s the perfect opener for him to say something utterly pretentious sophisticated ( that’s reason number three why it bothers him that he can’t hear Bella cause he has to improvise, and with the one person he desperately want to impress, too!)
- he was the one who gave Carlisle the idea with the islands as a gift because Esme was thinking a lot about how she was missing the sun and swimming, and he helped Carlisle deal with everything because Carlisle doesn’t speak Portuguese
- he once got lost in a deep sea trench cause he wanted to see what’s down there and he kind of didn’t take into consideration that even vampire eyes can’t see if there is no light at all and the pressure kinda messes with your senses ( they had to tie a rope around Edward and send him on a rescue mission) he still considers it a success cause he got to eat a shark on his way back up
- (I’ll say it again) HE BRAIDS ROSE’S HAIR AND HE IS GOOD AT IT ( and proud of it too)
-She might or might not own one of the six Bugatti Royale 4 that she might or might not have smuggled out of Europe through the parisian sewers during World War 2
- She made Edward leave a bag of money on Vera’s porch a few months after she ‘died’. She couldn’t live the life she had wanted- rich and a mother with a loving family- so at least Vera should.
- he doesn’t exactly consider Esme as his mother ( because lbh he’s much older than her) but they are very close nonetheless, and he is very grateful to her because she was the first one who immediately accepted him (as a person, and not just as Alice’s creepy, scarred extension) so he accepts her as his Mom.
- he practically single handedly built Bella’s cottage so he wouldn’t need to feel the…. exitement of the newlyweds all the time
- between her second birth and finding Jasper she definitely worked as a medium and joined a circus with a fancy tent, tarot cards and everything
- she often lies about good news, like telling Bella “ Oh, I love what you’ll get me for graduation” even she hadn’t actually seen anything yet, because she knows that a positive mindset and an optimism works wonders for shaping the future ( like, you know, telling Edward he will fall for Bella anways, so get it over with already…)
Bella: - she keeps on freaking about her birthdays so much that Emmett starts buying her anti-age products as birthday gifts, which usually results in a birthday wrestling match ( she wins the first year, afterwards she loses everytime, which results in jokes about how she’s really getting older, huh?)
- eventually she learns to control her power so much that she is, with some effort, able to block Edward’s talent from the rest of the family. They are used to it and don’t mind anymore, and she doesn’t do it all the time ( because Edward feels slightly uncomfortable too, like he’s suddenly gone half-deaf) but she is able to give her family privacy and Edward respite from all the noise. She literally gives him peace of mind.
okay I have like a ton more but I’ll stop now. If you want more, you can always ask though :)
There is something very soothing, about tea. It wraps warmer around you, compared to hot chocolate. And it doesn’t leave you feeling as shaky. Tea, for me at least, has been a special drink. Sweet and bitter at the same time, and old as the hills the leaves were grown on. There is something romantic in sipping tea, reading a book, while the rain patters outside. Of course the romance covers a history up. A tragic history. Slavery, white supremacy, imperialism. But, I guess, everything we love has a history. We cannot just stop loving the things we love, because of a problematic history. Don’t forget the history. Just, don’t be too hard on yourself for events out of your control.
>>> Virtuoso || Natural Born Performer || Cat Person || No Sense of Humor || Perfectionist <<<
Tutu has a special love for kittens, leg warmers, herbal teas, and of course ballet. She is miss prim and proper, working tirelessly for hours on end to get as close to perfection as she can when it comes to the art of ballet. Will Peony or another future Button be able to help Tutu learn to relax, let loose and maybe even get a little dirty?
Also, ‘Pas de Chat’ is a ballet move that means ‘step of the cat’
TOU: Feel free to change anything you like. All I ask is that you do not reupload or claim as your own. Tag me, morgibritt, if you use Tutu in your game so I can see what she gets up to :)
Keep your tea warm for hours! Cannot live without mine!
“Handmade in America, a Dutch style tea cozy by The Cosy Teapot. Happy cats themed fabric and trimmed in dark grey. This cozy is designed well and built to last. Hand stuffed with 100% organic and natural Kapok fiber. Kapok is a super insulator and will keep your tea warm for hours. ”
Neck kisses! I literally want all of them tho so if someone has requested that, ill take your pick of any of the remaining ones :)
I offer you this last humble attempt before I retire for the night. I wasn’t expecting to go there with this series, but this one turned out a bit more spicy than sweet. mrscdalloway wanted this one too. Is it warmer yet, Tea? ;) Hope you like it!