I know I don’t have many followers and that no one will probably read this, but I have to get this down before I frustrate myself any more with the ramblings in my head.
After the shitstorm that was this weekend, I’ve come to terms with a few things:
- None of this makes any flipping sense, and it hasn’t since PCAs I smelled a VERY stinky rat at that point.
- Sam and Cait practically bookended any interview questions this weekend about fan interactions with a hesitant well there are problems, but FANS ARE GREAT comment. Something regarding the fans happened. They just didn’t want to admit it publicly. Cait saved Sam a few times on this.
- Faces, words and actions don’t add up to the same story
- I know the difference between J/C and S/C. That’s a hard line for me. NO problems with distinction, and I’m insulted at the insinuation.
- Cait’s tweet of be kind to one another would have hit a chord with me if she and Sam had done the same with the video statement.
- Oh Sam. Make up your mind. Is it nice we feel that way or its odd? Which is it?
- If we are delusional, so are Finn Den Hertog, make up guy, Luke, and many others. This INCLUDES Sam and Cait.
- I’m mad, confused, hurt, and frustrated.
- Shipping is not bad! Everything in moderation!
- My head says they aren’t together. My heart and gut says otherwise.
- TD. Ugh.
- Confession time. I didn’t like Cait’s black GG dress. I much preferred the white after party dress. She’s still drop dead gorgeous, regardless.
- Sam looked great, but Richard Rankin still gets my heart pumping more. Sorry, not sorry.
- I’m giving up my stateroom on the ship, BUT I’m stringing a hammock on deck using my intuition, logic, @pufflander’s Stella, and @intuitivetarotanon ‘s readings (crazy on the money, by the way!). It’s all I’ve got, but it’s going to have to be enough for me. At least up here I can watch for a storm.
- I would love nothing more than to sit down with the two of them and have an honest chat about what the ever loving fuck happened. I know I can’t get everything, but in the spirit of Outlander, I wish I knew that what they gave me is the truth.