This lovely little thing has been waiting for ages for me to have an inspiration to do this properly. tagged by @joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoff, thank you! :)
Rules: write the first ten songs that come up on shuffle (no skipping) and quote your favorite lyric from each song, then tag 10 people.
1. Shut up and dance - WALK THE MOON Oh don’t you dare look back Just keep you’re eyes on me. I said your holding back, She said shut up and dance with me!
2. Above And Below - THE BRAVERY I must believe There’s more above us and below I must believe Stranded with this bitch called hope
3. Work It - YLVIS Back in my crib, sippin’ on the bubbles Chillin’ in my pool, doin’ time with my models Bitches in the tube in oil and lube It’s the D-51 with aluminum tubes
4. The Blue Wrath - I MONSTER Instrumental
5. Teenage Rebel - CHAMELEON CIRCUIT I used to be old but now I feel young Cause I was a boy when I learned how to run I could never be settled in one time or place
6. Everybody Loves Me - ONEREPUBLIC Don’t need my health Got my name and got my wealth I Stare at the sun Just for kicks all by myself I Lose track of time So I might be past my prime But I’m feeling oh so good
7. I’m Not Cool - ERIC HUTCHINSON I’m just a regular guy In an insane world Don’t worry bout me I’ll be ok
8. The Boys Are Back - DROPKICK MURPHYS We’re back in town, we’re gonna get it done You’ve got nowhere to hide, you’ve got nowhere to run
9. Come With Me Now - KONGOS I was born without this fear Now only this seems clear I need to move, I need to fight I need to lose myself tonight
10. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - FALL OUT BOY So light ‘em up, up, up Light 'em up, up, up Light 'em up, up, up I’m on fire