Feel free to reblog these questions for your followers to ask you!
1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you tell your tc? What would you do with them?
2. What’s something you know about your tc, but nobody else knows?
3. If your tc was an animal, what animal would they be?
4. What does your tc look like? Are you attracted to them romantically or sexually (or both)?
5. If you could tell your tc anything in the world without being judged or hurt, what would you say?
6. What would be the perfect date with your tc? Describe it!
7. If you could change one thing about your tc, what would it be?
8. What subject does your tc teach? Do you like that subject?
9. Make a little playlist of your favorite songs that remind you of your tc! (1-5 songs)
10. If you could be doing anything with your tc right now, what would it be?
11. If you could give a gift to your tc without it being awkward, what would it be? Have you ever given your tc a gift?
12. Do you do anything special for your tc’s birthday? If so, what?
13. Suppose your tc is married or taken, but they love you back. Would you risk their relationship with their spouse/partner to be with them, knowing they love you back?
14. Write a quick poem or song about your tc!
15. Do you believe in love at first sight? Was it love at first sight with your tc?
16. How do you imagine your tc’s house/room to be like?
17. What’s your favorite physical quality about your tc?
18. Would you want to have children with your tc, if you were together?
19. What’s your favorite outfit of your tc’s? Describe it!
20. Would you rather a) love your tc for a long time, with no prospect of an actual romantic relationship or b) be rejected by your tc, but knowing that you told them your feelings and that’s what counts?
1. You love him too much to put his career and reputation on the line.
2. You always get the feeling he’s leading you on because you’re too analytical and hopeful.
3. You feel terribly guilty for liking them.
4. You can’t tell a soul.
5. You always think that he knows you like him, even when there’s no way he could.
6. You just can’t seem to let him go.
7. You can’t concentrate when he’s nearby. You completely freeze up and can’t talk.
8. You go out of your way to bump into him even when it’s super inconvenient, causing stress on your actual relationships (family, friends)
9. You spend so long in the mornings planning the perfect outfit on days when you have a class with him.
10. You know he won’t express or admit he has feelings for you even if he did. Which he doesn’t.
1-Sassy: I just want to be the best bitch with him in bed. I’m the bad bitch. When I see him is just like F U C K M E . 2-Romantic: I just want him and cuddle him and watch Netflix with him and I want him sleeping on my legs while I strokes his hair. I want to kiss him in his car while his driving me home, cook with him in his apartment. I want me and him, just us. 3-Hater: He is an asshole, I hate him, he didn’t look at me when he walks past, why he don’t flirts with me!, why he laughs with that bitch? Dude I’m right here, OK fuck off, I hate U, 4- Depressive: we’ll never be together, he doesn’t love me and I just think about him all the time, I’ll cry on my pillow until I fall asleep, it shouldn’t be this hard, my mind is killing me, get out of my mind, I miss him sooooo much, It will never happen.
When they compliment something you do in class and they don’t complement anyone else so you sit there considering the possibility that your TC is trying to confess their love through that one compliment.