One of the worst things about being a teenage girl is having to prove your music taste as well as your intelligence because people think the two are related. If you like pop music, you’re a mindless idiot who is incapable of intelligent thought or having an informed opinion. All you care about is the top 40, selfies, and Starbucks. You don’t exist outside of social media. If you like male dominated genres, like rap or rock, you need to prove that you aren’t a “fake fan” by rattling of names, albums, years, tours, etc. because obviously you just like them because you only have the capability of liking the boys that like the music. Teenage girls deserve to discover and listen to music, please just let girls love music.
1. He is taken more seriously than Donald Trump
2. Another Black Man in office (clearly that is the best thing for the country . No sarcasm)
3. No religion based government . (Although that was what the country was founded on originally but , In God We Trust)
4. The U.S mixtape would be FIRE!!!!!!
5. If anyone claimed nuclear war Kanye would just put his hand over the button and say “ hey ____ imma let you finish but the U.S got the best weapons of all time)
Taylor Swift could release a pop album and I’d buy it.
Taylor Swift could release a country album and I’d buy it.
Taylor Swift could release a rock album and I’d buy it.
Taylor Swift could release a rap album and I’d buy it.
Taylor Swift could release a jazz album and I’d buy it.
Taylor Swift could release an R&B album and I’d buy it.
Taylor Swift could release an album of her cats purring and I’d buy it.
No matter what the genre, I will always support her. Her lyrics are always phenomenal, regardless of the genre they come in the form of.