She is a gentle rain and a pounding storm, delicate but tough. There is no end to her sarcastic comments or her expensive tastes. Her days are long and cloaked in night. There is no green, and the flowers woven into her hair are black and purple and wilting. Finally, when the sky opens up and she takes a step upward her feet sink into dark earth and grass, and for the first time in a while she is smiling. It is in those moments when she is overcome with joy that she realizes how she misses the dark, and the feeling of cold stone beneath her feet instead of mud, of black starry skies that last day and night, and the man clad in black clothing that waits silently, sadly for her distant return. It is in those moments that being away becomes unbearable and she finds herself counting down the days until she can go home.
Aries: She swallowed water, salty sea water, almost drowning from the waves. A spear in her right hand she stabbed after the big fish that was circling her right underneath the surface of the water. She tasted blood on her lips and tried to breathe. She did not feel anxious, no, rather the mere will to survive. Rage, panic, adrenaline, she felt like she was one with the most ancient and oldest feeling of life.
Taurus: Laying on his cloud, he heard the other angels debating on what to do for the day. “Shall we help the poor or watch out for the dying?”, he repeated their words mockingly, biting in his apple with relish. He hummed a lullaby and closed his tired eyes before he drifted off to sleep. “Their heads are full of worries.” They all hated his careless attitude and doubted the effectiveness of his help. In the end, they always forgot that he indeed was the angel of joy.
• She loved Tyler (not that I was surprised, she’s got a type)
• every time Ryan appeared “no nOO NOT YOU AGAIN”
• Helen lost a lot of cookie points in the last few episodes but by the end she was loving her again
• Gabe as BestFatherOfTheYear™
• “Tony I love you but for fuck’s sake sTOP GIVING OUT CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO PEOPLE!”
• during the finale: “Anne no no no nOO”
• “Lukas’ hair was so fake honestly please let him have his natural hair colour next time”
• during the sex scene: “oh my god they’re..? They’re doing it??? Isn’t Lukas in pain??? Stop! Guys no, no, ahi, painful, stop trying to take his shirt off he jUST GOT SHOT!”
• “ok I love this tv show and I’m gonna scream if we don’t get season 2
• BLACK AND WHITE?????
• who was in charge?? Why did they decide the show needed to be this grey blob???”
So all in all I can say she loved it and she is now a true eyewitness fan.