Triumvirate First Kiss Preferences (SFW)
Have some imagines (preferences? headcanons? idk man) your first kiss with Hux, Phasma and Kylo. I’m in a sappy, smoochy mood, and as always feedback is highly encouraged.
validate me pls
- The buildup to the kiss would be meticulously planned by the
General. He’s a tactician, and more than that he’s someone who’s used to being
in control of everything, from a superweapon that throws stars at people to
something much more important like your first kiss. That being said, Hux makes
it as romantic as possible given your circumstances—soft lighting, and a specially prepared
meal shared in his private quarters aboard the ship including very expensive
wine (the conquests of war). When you arrive at his quarters, he presents you
with your favorite kind of flowers, there’s quiet, classical music playing, and
he’s budgeted out time to talk about your day while you eat. He’s genuinely
interested in what you have to say, and at no point do you feel like he’s not
giving you his complete attention.
- The planning itself and hitting all of the main points of the evening help his nerves, because Hux is incredibly nervous about this. It’s one thing to be friendly, to say that you have interest in the General but another thing to show it.
- Hux is pretty affection starved as well, which makes him worry about whether he’ll be able to kiss you properly. Sex he can do, he’d done it plenty of times in the Academy and since then, but romance and softness and gentle affection are completely foreign to him.
- The kiss itself however, does not go as planned; the two of you are
sitting on the sofa, drinks in hand and chatting about how delicious the dinner
was. Everything is going to plan for Hux, he’s going to ease the conversation
to something a little more personal, deliver a sincere but not overly emotional
confession in regards to his feelings, slowly lean in and—and before he can do
any of that your lips are on his, and you
are kissing him.
- It’s nowhere near according to plan, but your lips are sweet with wine, and your arms are around his neck, and he thinks that in this one circumstance he can forgive the improvisation.
- In spite of the fact that you’re the one who initiated it, Hux takes control rather quickly and starts out with relatively chaste, gentle kisses. He doesn’t want to push things too far too fast, and though he’ll never admit it he’s nervous of messing up.
- Which is fine until you start nipping playfully, and it doesn’t take long to encourage Hux to really get into it, taking things from sweet to steamy and before you know it you’re lying back on the couch with your shirt off and the feeling of cool leather ghosting down your ribs.
- The buildup is relatively short for Phasma; she knew from the get go
that she liked you, that she wanted to kiss you. It was, in fact, one of her
first thoughts when she saw you on the bridge delivering a report to the
General wearing not quite regulation lipstick. It wasn’t just your physical
appearance that had attracted the chrome Captain though—you worked and spoke
with an air of quiet, assured competence that she immediately respected, and
she was intrigued by the fact that she had never actually seen you before. You
bond through shared shifts in a way; you worked late hours that required you to
walk from one part of base to another, and would often accompany the Captain on
her nightly patrols.
- She takes you out on a bit of shore leave, nowhere particularly fancy
because it wouldn’t fit either of you, but somewhere comfortable, and fun,
where you can both get out of uniform and just enjoy each other’s presence.
- She doesn’t take you to a bar, but out on a cute date that involves your shared interests. You go out to a small fair or festival, and Phasma gets to show off and win you prizes at carnival games while you get to introduce her to all of the horribly unhealthy food she’s been missing out on.
- You’re walking back to the docking bay, hand in hand as you hug a small stuffed animal to your chest when she pulls you off to the side and stares down at you. It didn’t take her long to become completely enamored with you, and really it’s a miracle that she hasn’t found some excuse to kiss you before this.
- The kiss is playful and tastes like cotton candy and funnel cake. She
lifts you off of your feet, and your foot pops just like a princess before your
back is resting against a wall and your legs are wrapped around her waist.
- It’s fun and happy, you’re both smiling into it and laughing a little bit, and maybe there’s a bit of teeth clacking against one another, and maybe it’s a little sloppier than Phasma would usually prefer. But you’ve both been having so much fun, maybe drinking a little more than necessary, to really care.
- It’s one of the very few times that Phasma can drop the stern Captain persona and simply enjoy herself and her surroundings. And the kiss is indicative of your relationship; you both keep each other grounded, create an escape from the war and the First Order, where you can be yourselves and have a little fun.
- Pulling back is reluctant, but you lace your fingers in hers and practically drag her back to the ship for a little bit of privacy.
- Kylo is a nervous wreck building up to your first kiss. The kiss
itself isn’t even intended for the most part, rather a culmination of his
growing feelings for you and his own restless energy. You trained together
occasionally, and you were one of the soldiers that he regularly requested for
his missions due to your competency and abilities in the field. Kylo admires
your control even in the midst of battle, as well as your ruthlessness and
ferocity when facing an enemy.
- The buildup itself is actually in the middle of a mission gone wrong; you and Kylo are the only two left fighting against the Resistance, and you end up getting separated. You’re both getting tired, sporting minor injuries, your helmet is lying somewhere in the mud and he can see the fierce determination on your face. In another situation he would be struck by how powerful you look.
- Kylo sees the Resistance soldier shoot at you, panics because as much as he wants to stop the bolt his attention is drawn by the people trying to kill him.
- It’s a close call, but you manage to avoid the bolt with a minor graze, and even you can’t believe how lucky you are. When your enemies are finally all dead, you just look over at him and can’t help but laugh in surprise/near hysteria that you’re still alive.
- The kiss itself is urgent, desperate, and Kylo clings to you
as though he’s a drowning man and you’re his buoy. He stalks across the battle
field and, ripping his helmet off, pulls you straight into his arms as his lips
crash down onto yours. It’s messy, somewhat uncoordinated and it’s obvious that
he doesn’t have that much experience but you still find your arms around him,
fingers diving into his surprisingly soft hair, and a soft moan coming from
your mouth as you lean into the embrace.
- There’s too much teeth and tongue, but it’s overwhelming in the emotion that comes with it that you easily get swept up. It feels like it lasts forever, and when you finally pull back it’s to gasp for air because it’s been so long, and not long enough.
- There’s a lot of intense eye-contact afterwards, foreheads resting against one another as Kylo stares at you to reassure himself that you’re alive and real. Because he almost lost you and the thought of your death is completely unacceptable.
- Afterwards he stutters out an angry, biting remark about how you needed to be more careful, because he needs you alive, and you know that as much as he might try to play it off as professional he cares deeply about you and you feel the exact same way.